Lucy Moon / meowitslucy

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lucy Moon / meowitslucy

Post by aaa123 »

her tweet about the video “going up at 6pm saturday” and her tagging a company makes me think it may be a sponsored video. which would make sense, because it seems like the only time she manages to stick to a schedule is when some #spon money is involved. is that jo malone brand even cruelty free? or did she fall back on that moral as well?

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

^jo malone is part of the Estee Lauder family so highly doubt it.

+also sold in China which requires by law that animal testing takes place.

She might have received the jo malone stuff as a gift for christmas to be fair! but yeah i reckon definitely a case of aesthetic over sticking to her own principles.

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:^jo malone is part of the Estee Lauder family so highly doubt it.

+also sold in China which requires by law that animal testing takes place.

She might have received the jo malone stuff as a gift for christmas to be fair! but yeah i reckon definitely a case of aesthetic over sticking to her own principles.
Getting something for christmas doesn't mean you have to make a video about it though. You could just use the things you got off camera and stick with cruelty free stuff in your videos. But as far as I can tell this girl had no principles whatsoever anyway (if she did she'd actually follow through with some of them and not shove them aside as soon as a business opportunity reveals itself).

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

I mean, I know it's only 6:22 GMT but... where's dat video at, Lucy? :rofl:

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

holly golightly wrote:I mean, I know it's only 6:22 GMT but... where's dat video at, Lucy? :rofl:
According to her Insta stories she was still editing it like an hour ago. She really left this to the last possible minute. I bet she half wanted to just not put it out today... oh and it is another GRWM btw.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

she filmed this days ago now and it really doesn't take this long to edit. she left all the editing until the 11th hour :roll:

bet she was told at the YT thing in NY, viewers like consistency and putting an ETA for a videos creates buzz about them... but you have to deliver..

wonder how long the video will be

Return to “Lucy Moon”