LearningToBeFearless - Part 4

Alexandra Rodriguez
lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LearningToBeFearless - Part 4

Post by lolwhataf »

:roll: I suggest she only posts pictures on insta from far far away cause the photoshop is just too obvious...

Katjusha

Post by Katjusha »

She does not PS her pictures - by mama Nancy :D

girlfixer
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by girlfixer »

I need to get this out, even though it is admittedly super petty.

I'm so sick of seeing her busted Real Techniques powder brush in every makeup video. Real Techniques brushes are super affordable. They are 40% off on Ulta RIGHT. NOW. And I see them all the time at TJ Maxx. I wish she would shell out the $5 for a new one. Or does she not own a single other powder brush she could use considering she is somewhat of a beauty guru? :?

ariiecho
Learner
Learner

Post by ariiecho »

paperboats wrote:alex looks like she raided her older sister's basement for 90s clothes...my older sister had one of those awful raggedy teddy jackets. they are not cute, they look like old carpet after a week. :D but yeah, sooooo stylish! she's been whoring her clothes out all week, so her minions better buy,buy,buy!
THANK YOU! I had hoped that trend was dead forever but I guess I was wrong. Those jackets are the worst.

Also. How long were they in London? Must've been only a couple of days. Seems like a waste of money to fly there for only 3 days when you really have no job to return to anyway.... Idk maybe that's just me but I wouldn't fly to Europe for 3 days only.

Literallysocozy
Talker
Talker

Post by Literallysocozy »

Katjusha wrote:Nancy posted Q&A on her blog.

I quote her:

"One thing I did with Alexandra was to frequently compliment her or tell her what a good job she did. For example, if she got dressed for school and was wearing something that I didn’t particularly care for, I wouldn’t tell her that. (And trust me, I could have said a lot! That child loved spandex, sequins and bright colors. I always said she got that from her father’s side of the family. lol) So instead of criticizing or making her change, I’d say, “You look fabulous!”

Good job, Nancy. Lie, lie and lie, huh? :roll: :?
When I look bad my mom makes sure to tell me!! How can you let your child out looking like boo boo the fool? When your surround edit by yes-men your perception becomes completely warped, no wonder she thinks she looks like cleopatra.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sipsdietcokehunnay
Learner
Learner

Post by Sipsdietcokehunnay »

I’ve been watching a lot of her old videos. Like old old. And geez she was so tiny. Fitting into a size 12 and all that. I honestly love how she was then. She seemed way more confident and comfortable. I loved her weight loss weigh in videos where she was honest about how much she weighed and what she lost or didn’t lose. I wish she would do that again. I would love to see more things like that.

rockstarland
Learner
Learner

Post by rockstarland »

I wondered how long they were there too! It seemed like 3 days! That is such a waste.

itsOk
Informer
Informer

Post by itsOk »

She just posted on Snapchat her new bag...guess no more gucci in the next months xD

I am not an expert but I believe she got the ugliest LV bag ever lol

TheOtherSide
Informer
Informer

Post by TheOtherSide »

I guess the money that she's saving from not living alone, not going to school and selling herself out for pennies went to her trip and new bag.

If I were cockatoo mom, I would not be proud of my daughter, parenting skills, let alone give out advice. She raised a daughter that is far from independent. She let herself go when she didn't have her boyfriend, got fatter than ever and acts like a baby. She has no idea how the real world works, let alone function. It's ok to tell your kids that they're amazing, but it's also your responsibility to help mold them into individuals that can actually live in the real world and know when to acknowledge that they're wrong and work with the talents that they have. I can see Alex living with Alan, in a cycle breaking up and getting back together, I wouldn't put it past her to get pregnant just to keep him down the line. She's a mess.

And it's not about the weight, so she's fat...there's a crapload of other youtubers that are fat or fatter than her. What makes me mad is how she changed and the way that she uses and manipulates the body positivity message for profit. Making bp vids (mostly all spons) while photoshopping her pics so no one can see how round and big she is, she must think people are fucking stupid and not see a difference between her pictures and videos.

ps. I see she deleted the instagram pic where she insinuated they were living together, I wonder why?

rockstarland
Learner
Learner

Post by rockstarland »

Did anyone see the woman on IG who asked if she donates? And immediately someone is attacking her for asking.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Loool the irony of her having those 2 words above her head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilcinnamonbun
Talker
Talker

Post by lilcinnamonbun »

i was bored and got around to watching her latest hello fresh video. boring as hell i honestly don't know why people like them so much, she has her back turned the entire time, the filming is lazy, she could definitely spice it up with different angles but whatever. plus idk if it's just me but it's like nails on a chalkboard to me every time she pronounces "mukbang" wrong lmaaaaoooo and btw Alex, it's not a mukbang if you're eating a small plate of food for 12 seconds. i get that she's "joking around" or whatever but it's not cute to look so fucking dumb :roll:

pandamaddy
Debater
Debater

Post by pandamaddy »

Did anyone see her Insta post about how HARD SHE WORKED for her new Louis bag? She's been the laziest she's ever been in the past year. Real hard work is a foreign concept to her.

itsOk
Informer
Informer

Post by itsOk »

pandamaddy wrote:Did anyone see her Insta post about how HARD SHE WORKED for her new Louis bag? She's been the laziest she's ever been in the past year. Real hard work is a foreign concept to her.
How exactly did she bust her ass this year? Leaving college after a week? Running away from her adult commitments giving her apartment to her mother? Settling back with her ex? How exactly????

I still think the bag is just ugly...I saw many LV bags that are lovely, that one doesn’t say anything to me. I am sure it will make a big difference for her to go to target with a real LV lol

Katjusha

Post by Katjusha »

:tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rockstarland
Learner
Learner

Post by rockstarland »

Look I'm not into fashion but the damn bag is with her at a tree farm. If your cutting down a tree why would you bring an expensive purse if you're getting dirty?

laurapalmer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by laurapalmer »

her "getting emotional" over buying a louis vuitton bag is honestly the cherry on the pathetic sundae that is her life. I laughed out loud at the photo of her with the bag at a tree farm, because she's still wearing her cheap fast fashion clothes, still with the gross extensions, still living in some shit apartment complex in Worcester. why do you need a LV bag if your entire life is going on target runs? the bag is not going to make you happier, alex. it's not going to make your life choices better, or your relationship better. it's not going to turn you into a glamorous woman who has an exciting city life--you had a chance at that and blew it.
her entire life is just...sad. she's the type of materialistic person who buys things to try to fill the emptiness in her life, which is always uncomfortable to witness, but it's one thing when she's going to home goods and spending a hundred dollars on cheap decorations, but when she's buying stuff as expensive as an LV bag it's pretty unbearable.

soshooketh
Talker
Talker

Post by soshooketh »

In her "new" (its over a week old) vlog she calls her mom "mum". 3 days in London and now you're posh AF? Give me a fucking break

dothenoodledance
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dothenoodledance »

she's sooo out of breath in her latest vlog and all she's doing is talking through a haul :| so sick of her and her "long torso" problems.

hollywood
Talker
Talker

Post by hollywood »

That stupid, hideous Gucci belt... and I have about had it hearing her breathing so hard at the camera. And her mother is so annoying I have to fast forward through it.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”