Grav3yardgirl Pt. 17

MissTomato
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grav3yardgirl Pt. 17

Post by MissTomato »

I hate how everyone in the comments on youtube kisses her ass saying how generous and selfless she is to giveaway such a huge prize.... she's not doing it to be generous... she was cleaning out her PR mail, needed some more subscribers, so she killed two birds with one stone.
I hope everyone unsubscribes from both of her channels right after the giveaway to screw up her socialblade statistics.

headlessgummibear
Informer
Informer

Post by headlessgummibear »

Yeah, she may have bought a few things for this giveaway, but if her subscribers truly can't see that the majority of this stuff is PR, they are purposely blinding themselves. I mean, for fuck's sake, do you think those MAC lip products just come like that? Get serious.

I truly don't understand her logic behind this second channel bullshit. She said she wanted a second channel that would be different from her first channel and would be a casual, laidback, everyone-come-over-here-and-kiss-my-ass-and-don't-say-anything-negative-ever-because-anxiety channel, but that channel isn't any different than her first channel. It's not like her second channel is a vlog channel or anything like many creators have. She basically just created two identical channels. WTF is the point of that???? Other than thinking it will make you money?!?! I just...I don't understand. Create better content for your primary channel and learn to budget, and then maybe money won't be such a huge issue???

Speaking of money, it's so offputting how when she is listing the things that she's giving away, instead of saying something like, "a full collection of NYX makeup" she screams, "$700 DOLLARS WORTH OF NYX!!!" "$450 DOLLARS WORTH OF TOO FACED!!!"

This giveaway has just stirred the pot on things I can't stand about her.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

I wonder if she also did it so she can be like 'nuh-uh, see, I give stuff away' to all of us who have been calling her out on her PR horde.

I wonder if she even understand most people do not have fucking room for so much stuff? Like she just has no concept of what living in a small apartment would be like, what it's like to live off of very little money etc etc. She just lives in her own weird little coddled world.

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

Her giveaways are always so confusing, she has dolls and kids toys next to 400 dollars worth of tacha skin care
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

badluckbeauty
Learner
Learner

Post by badluckbeauty »

how will she know if they unfollowed after the contest and disqualify them that doesn't make sense? is she going to time travel to the future to make sure nobody unfollows her? or what?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She won't, unless she's obsessively tracking every person that enters. lmfao she's just saying that to scare the kiddos into staying subscribed to her.

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

she probably has the entries open in one tab and socialblade open in the other to check every 30 seconds and make sure the numbers match.

headlessgummibear
Informer
Informer

Post by headlessgummibear »

lydiasbennett wrote:she probably has the entries open in one tab and socialblade open in the other to check every 30 seconds and make sure the numbers match.
At this point, this wouldn't even surprise me. She clearly isn't doing anything else, like creating quality content, cleaning, sleeping, or brushing her hair.

kohlehydrat
Talker
Talker

Post by kohlehydrat »

i just ran this through the official import tax and duties calculator of the austrian ministry of finance. without including the shipping costs (which *must* be included in the final calculation) import tax and duties on this moster prize package would run to €4900/$6700. that is a shocking amount. hope entrees think of the potential consequences.

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

bunny is awake and furiously refreshing socialblade again. that laughing emoji almost made it seem like she's casual and ironically looking and not obsessed with checking it 24/7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aliveintheusa2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aliveintheusa2 »

i used to be an ex swamp family member until about a year ago right after the tarte collection. she just became soooo annoying and it wasn't worth it anymore to watch her videos.

as for her snapchat about banana peppers, of course it's going to be growing, you just told everyone to sub to your channel to enter the giveaway.

Brokendreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Brokendreams »

kohlehydrat wrote:i just ran this through the official import tax and duties calculator of the austrian ministry of finance. without including the shipping costs (which *must* be included in the final calculation) import tax and duties on this moster prize package would run to €4900/$6700. that is a shocking amount. hope entrees think of the potential consequences.
Oh I'm so happy I didn't enter. Thats just ridiculous.
Like these prizes you could even devide into small amounts. One or two winners for the people who like make up, at least 5 winners who like toys etc etc
I know I would love getting that make up but the rest I really could care less about. Can't imagine anyone except her minions would like to get this much of stuff.
Sorry if my grammar and spelling sucks, I'm doing my best! :)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

omg, Bunny. Enough with the fucking SocialBlade stats.

I can't wait until she's like 40 years old and no one gives a fuck about her anymore :rofl:

morrigan_88
Informer
Informer

Post by morrigan_88 »

Guys when I saw her video the first thing I thought is that she's just giving away the PR mail she already has.. BUT
She says all the time "they SENT all the line... they SENT this and that"

I am the fashion designer of a clothing brand that targets teenage girls here in my country, and the marketing department reaches out to youtubers here and send them clothes or a voucher for them to go to the store and pick what they like in their size.
When a youtuber here made a "giveaway", this brand sent her a lot of clothes, just to appear in the video and promote the brand. (as well as some other brands of course)

So... if she told the companies she's making the biggest giveaway blah blah.... I'm sure they must have sent all new stuff for her to show.
I mean it's a USA we are talking about, not the 3rd world country I live in lol.. and they still make this kind of arrangements.
*English is not my first language*

nalagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by nalagirl »

I actually really enjoyed the photo album vlog she just did...it was nice not hearing about figit spinners or snide comments about YouTube conspiracy theories...she was more relaxed showing us the pictures and kind of just poking fun at herself. Not an amazing video obviously not like it took a bunch of effort to make but I think it was a good type of video for a second channel.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

Meh. I tried. She's still as annoying as ever in that video, too. Saying she looks older in a pic at like 18/19 than she does now? Oh Bunny. XD

hahaha the part where she talks about being in school and seeing friends write letters a certain way, and forcing herself to write the same letter the same way. Basically the same she shit does now on youtube, ie, copy whatever she thinks will get her noticed oh my GOD! XD

She says she doesn't know what 'anal retentive' means and she isn't even sure that it's 'okay to say' because she knows it's 'semi derogatory'. Since we all know you read this almost as often as you check social blade, lemme help you out, Bunny.
The term anal retentive (also anally retentive), commonly abbreviated to anal, is used to describe a person who pays such attention to detail that it becomes an obsession and may be an annoyance to others, potentially to the detriment of the anal-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis.
Gawd my time avoiding her videos has been a blessing. I can't deal with this woman lol.

Brokendreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Brokendreams »

I actually enjoyed her photo album video. I skipped like half of the video but I still liked seeing how she used to look. Brown hair looked very nice on her.
Sorry if my grammar and spelling sucks, I'm doing my best! :)

isabelelm28
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by isabelelm28 »

I started her latest video about tasting snacks from Japan and had to come straight here. Why is she filming from the floor in her closet and WHY does she think having a "spitty box" is okay?? At least get a lined trash can, not a random empty box.

isabelelm28
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by isabelelm28 »

I started her latest video about tasting snacks from Japan and had to come straight here. Why is she filming from the floor in her closet and WHY does she think having a "spitty box" is okay?? At least get a lined trash can, not a random empty box.

Her filming setup is just a regular camera set up on a pile of boxes, good lord.

gakawak
Informer
Informer

Post by gakawak »

isabelelm28 wrote:I started her latest video about tasting snacks from Japan and had to come straight here. Why is she filming from the floor in her closet and WHY does she think having a "spitty box" is okay?? At least get a lined trash can, not a random empty box.

Her filming setup is just a regular camera set up on a pile of boxes, good lord.
She didn't do the lights correctly in her "filming room", but for some reason she thinks the lights are good in her closet. I actually think she's got some other reasons for filming in the closet, but I've yet to figure out exactly what they are.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”