Bunny and dogman real name and such.

mswill
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bunny and dogman real name and such.

Post by mswill »

I notice that some people are saying Rachel and Micah for bunny and dog man. Is this their real names? And I was wondering why bunny never wants to do a house tour any theories on that?

VeronicaSawyer

Re: Bunny and dogman real name and such.

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

"Bunny"'s real name is Rachel Meyer. "Dogman"'s real name is Micah. Not sure about his last name. The general consensus is that Rachel does not want to do a house tour either because she still lives with her parents, or because she is a disgusting hoarder, and her whole house looks like her "dystopic" backyard (run down and shitty/dirty).

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

She still lives with her parents isn't she like 30
Doesn't she make bank from YouTube though and her bf would be living together,

youngpunkk
Learner
Learner

Post by youngpunkk »

I'm almost certain that she and Micah do live together, but occasionally you'll see her back in her old filming location, which I'm pretty sure was her bathroom at her parents' house. Idk whose backyard she does her OOTD's in, but they either need to fix that busted ass porch swing or throw it away because it looks so trashy.

BigBlondeBun
Learner
Learner

Post by BigBlondeBun »

Does she maybe live in a duplex? She had one OOTD where she said that beer bottles and cigarette boxes weren't left by her and it sounded like it was a shared space - maybe it's just some slobbish friends though.

Anyway, I definitely think that she lives on her own or with Dogman, and wouldn't be surprised if she has been in her own ome since she started filming in that bathroom.

+Melzy+
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by +Melzy+ »

She said in one of her videos that her and Dogman were hungry at 2am, so she went to pick up Taco Bell for them.. She also said they often walk up and down their street. I'm pretty confident that they live together and by the way Dogman looks to not step on anything when he walks in the room where she is filming, I can almost say for sure she is a hoarder... Extremely messy.

slave2beauty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slave2beauty »

mswill wrote:I notice that some people are saying Rachel and Micah for bunny and dog man. Is this their real names? And I was wondering why bunny never wants to do a house tour any theories on that?
Rachel is her real name. Rachel Meyers http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... video.html

Pinkie1205
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinkie1205 »

youngpunkk wrote:I'm almost certain that she and Micah do live together, but occasionally you'll see her back in her old filming location, which I'm pretty sure was her bathroom at her parents' house. Idk whose backyard she does her OOTD's in, but they either need to fix that busted ass porch swing or throw it away because it looks so trashy.
She said she liked it.

Sent By Owl

sarahhwk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sarahhwk »

are they even still together? i never see him in videos anymore

MehMehMoo
Learner
Learner

Post by MehMehMoo »

I always thought her real name is Bunny, i feel like Bunny suits her better? now i know her real name? i bet that's why she choce Bunny, she should get a permanant name change to it. They are very much together and living together, she recently did another face mask video with dogman, it's not his channel though so obviously why he isn't in videos much and it's fine... he doesn't need to be, he helps her out a lot with her equipment though.

skeletalgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by skeletalgirl »

MehMehMoo wrote:I always thought her real name is Bunny, i feel like Bunny suits her better? now i know her real name? i bet that's why she choce Bunny, she should get a permanant name change to it. They are very much together and living together, she recently did another face mask video with dogman, it's not his channel though so obviously why he isn't in videos much and it's fine... he doesn't need to be, he helps her out a lot with her equipment though.
She's said multiple times she's legally changed her name to Bunny years ago

Big whale
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Big whale »

skeletalgirl wrote:
MehMehMoo wrote:I always thought her real name is Bunny, i feel like Bunny suits her better? now i know her real name? i bet that's why she choce Bunny, she should get a permanant name change to it. They are very much together and living together, she recently did another face mask video with dogman, it's not his channel though so obviously why he isn't in videos much and it's fine... he doesn't need to be, he helps her out a lot with her equipment though.
She's said multiple times she's legally changed her name to Bunny years ago
She says she changed it, but there is proof that she didn't. so she lied about that.

Eldritch_Observer
Learner
Learner

Post by Eldritch_Observer »

It costs money to change your name, so that could be a reason.
:HK: ♥ Gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress. ♥ :HK:

Return to “grav3yardgirl”