• Advertisement

Jeffree Star Trash Thread Part 4

Re: Jeffree Star Trash Thread Part 4

Postby wild4thenight » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:15 am

fantasy wrote:To me, it seems that he absolutely LOVES the drama (even though he has said several times he is so over it). It's almost as if he tries to stir shit up to get people talking about him, he loves being controversial. It makes me sick. He is so desperate for attention.

THIS. he's an attention seeker and he LOOOVEES to stir the pot. to be fair it does seem to work for him. his cosmetics line is dull and in every other way, HE is the irrelevant one.
wild4thenight
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby fantasy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:30 am

Agreed about his cosmetics line. Since it's so boring and unoriginal, he needs the drama to make people notice him and his brand. :tu:
fantasy
Talker
Talker

Postby wild4thenight » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:32 am

fantasy wrote:Agreed about his cosmetics line. Since it's so boring and unoriginal, he needs the drama to make people notice him and his brand. :tu:

he's 3 for 2 on beautybay again.. used to sell out of EVERYTHING before
http://www.beautybay.com/jeffreestarcosmetics/
wild4thenight
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby Solunatic » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:43 am

Justmyson wrote:I don't understand when successful people rent instead of buy. My husband and I paid for our house in cash and we're not wealthy, we just saved our money so we could stop wasting money on rent. I'm sure he could as least put a huge down payment on a nice house and have a mortgage.

To avoid paying property taxes and maintenance expenses.

If he stopped wasting money on those designer bags, plastic surgery, leasing cars and Nate stop smoking up his product, he might be able afford an nice home.

Makes me wonder if he can even buy an house in Grand Rapids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Solunatic
Debater
Debater

Postby karmatica » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:45 am

fantasy wrote:
karmatica wrote:^ I agree with both of you. Joffree decided to get personal right after Laura did her video about her life, which got her praise, and when people were speculating about why Zach suddenly moved back to Michigan. The circumstances were mysterious and it clearly did not end well between J* and Zach.

Moreover, it's interesting because he has said mostly negative things about his mother. He even called her a "crazy alcoholic" in a video. Matter of fact, the only woman Joffree has showed nothing but love to is his grandmother, who he has tattooed on his neck.

It's definitely a distraction whenever Joffree 'opens up' about his personal life...seeing as he's in the middle of a scandal right now. :?

To me, it seems that he absolutely LOVES the drama (even though he has said several times he is so over it). It's almost as if he tries to stir shit up to get people talking about him, he loves being controversial. It makes me sick. He is so desperate for attention.

True. I think Joffree can either the stir the pot OR deflect depending on the situation. Joffree is a manipulative and narcissistic person with an agenda at the end of the day.

In this case, I can see Joffree trying to get people to forget about what he did to Jackie.

If Joffree can make something work in his advantage, he will go all in. Case in point: J* somehow inserted himself into the drama when Too Faced shaded Tarte. He ended up getting free publicity and praise for being a ~*SJW*~ for Nikkie & the consumers. :roll:
karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby crapbarbie07 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:38 am

anyone think these tweets are about jeffree? https://twitter.com/Nikita_Dragun/statu ... 7260660736 and https://twitter.com/Nikita_Dragun/statu ... 9820678145

i mean everyone else who skipped out on her birthday like laura lee and kim thai tweeted at her about being sad about missing her graduation party, and she retweeted them but so far silence from manny and jeffree
crapbarbie07
Learner
Learner

Postby Nazzababy13 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:12 am

crapbarbie07 wrote:anyone think these tweets are about jeffree? https://twitter.com/Nikita_Dragun/statu ... 7260660736 and https://twitter.com/Nikita_Dragun/statu ... 9820678145

i mean everyone else who skipped out on her birthday like laura lee and kim thai tweeted at her about being sad about missing her graduation party, and she retweeted them but so far silence from manny and jeffree

Hmm.. interesting. When was the last time they were even seen together?

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby BabycatAlice » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:18 am

prettylights92 wrote:Still not believing he's trying to say that's his plane.

I happen to know a few things about private jets. MOST people who fly on private jets DO NOT OWN them because they're so God damn expensive. A "cheap" private jet runs around 40 million. Private jets on average run around 60. I know Jeffree does not have that kind of money running an online makeup company. Renting a luxurious private jet out costs around $10,000. I believe Jeffree would blow a few thousand to try to trick people into believing he owns a private jet off of crusty liquid lipstick money.

In fact, he did. He rented a Crystal Air plane. http://www.crystalcruises.com/aircruises
BabycatAlice
Learner
Learner

Postby binks » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:42 am

crapbarbie07 wrote:anyone think these tweets are about jeffree? https://twitter.com/Nikita_Dragun/statu ... 7260660736 and https://twitter.com/Nikita_Dragun/statu ... 9820678145

I think so. Especially the second tweet. Manny had said something on Snapchat the other day about how he's always such a positive person...

binks
Debater
Debater

Postby karmatica » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:12 am

Interesting. Well Manny is out of town for a friend's wedding according to his Snapchat. So he has an excuse for not attending and perhaps for being quiet on social media. I saw Manny and Nikita together on Snapchat a few days ago too.

However, Joffree was around and could have went to Nikita's party. He just seemed to be relatively quiet that day. LOL forever that Patrick went to Nikita's party before her so-called close friends.

I haven't seen Joffree hang out with Nikita since they went to Vegas together and when the whole ~*squad*~ went to see Beauty & The Beast together.

I really, really hope that she was talking about them! :FU:
karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby kathleenlightsssss » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:15 am

How is he so skinny? he reminds me of Paris Hilton (not a compliment) :? shudderingggg
kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Postby rockxmysockx » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:21 am

Why does he need to show off every designer thing he owns? We get it. You've got money. Yeah, he makes his own money. Congrats to him, but there's just something about someone who has to remind their followers almost daily to the point of making yourself look like a bragging idiot. Clothes/brands don't make the person.
rockxmysockx
Talker
Talker

Postby rockxmysockx » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:43 am

The pot calling the kettle black is strong with this one. :?
You must register and have 2 approved posts to view the files attached to this post
rockxmysockx
Talker
Talker

Postby Katie13 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:29 am

Solunatic wrote:
Justmyson wrote:I don't understand when successful people rent instead of buy. My husband and I paid for our house in cash and we're not wealthy, we just saved our money so we could stop wasting money on rent. I'm sure he could as least put a huge down payment on a nice house and have a mortgage.

If he stopped wasting money on those designer bags, plastic surgery, leasing cars and Nate stop smoking up his product, he might be able afford an nice home.

Real estate taxes and mortgage interest paid are tax deductible, though...
Katie13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby Solunatic » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:33 am

Katie13 wrote:
Solunatic wrote:

Real estate taxes and mortgage interest paid are tax deductible, though...

Only for the owner, though.
Solunatic
Debater
Debater

Postby kathleenlightsssss » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:53 am

Xlesley wrote:Why does he need to show off every designer thing he owns? We get it. You've got money. Yeah, he makes his own money. Congrats to him, but there's just something about someone who has to remind their followers almost daily to the point of making yourself look like a bragging idiot. Clothes/brands don't make the person.

Exactly, that's a "nouveau riche" mentality. Or new money personality. Usually when someone quickly finds their way into some money, they are tacky, crassy and show-off like nobody's business.

Look at me I'm so insecure and miserable but I have a private (rented by the hour) jet and a hideous Louis Vuitton bag! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Money cannot buy class. :? :? :?
kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Postby crapbarbie07 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:10 pm

apparently a video is going up tomorrow morning about his past and things he's done so lets see what he says
crapbarbie07
Learner
Learner

Postby kathleenlightsssss » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:17 pm

crapbarbie07 wrote:apparently a video is going up tomorrow morning about his past and things he's done so lets see what he says

haha yay lol should be good :rofl: :roll:
kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Postby karmatica » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:24 pm

crapbarbie07 wrote:apparently a video is going up tomorrow morning about his past and things he's done so lets see what he says

Interesting. It's probably going to be more clickbait and deflection knowing that fool. :roll:
karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jeffree Star Trash Thread Part 4

Postby IfIWereABoy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Hypothetically speaking if he does address his past what will happen? He still acts like a douche so people won't change their minds about him. It will just give jeffree stans a reason to say you can't be angry at his past because he has apologized.

It would be a different story if he apologizes and changed his tune but he's at a point in his career where he is untouchable so to speak. People will still put their money into his pockets regardless. I'm guilty because I want 2 things from his summer collection. It will be my first jeffree purchase but if I find something better or similar I will pass on his cosmetics. I just want a highlighter and I'm a sucker for the chrome packaging
IfIWereABoy
Informer
Informer

Postby Remedios the Beauty » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:45 pm

Betcha guys 5 dollars he cries in tomorrow's video...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Remedios the Beauty
Debater
Debater

Postby rockxmysockx » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:01 pm

He says he's FINALLY going to reveal everything about his past behavior in a video soon. But I'm already expecting it to be rehearsed. And how sincere in their apology can you expect someone to be when they've just tweeted this?

He already manages to insult those he had offended by this tweet alone. Hah.
You must register and have 2 approved posts to view the files attached to this post
rockxmysockx
Talker
Talker

Postby asap_celine » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:02 pm

Yeah, he's going to "speak up" according to his snapchat rant :roll:

He's only going to talk about stuff from his past because he's getting so much shit right now. What an attention whore.

Most likely will be click bait.
asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Postby BeautyTruthSleuth » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:42 pm

asap_celine wrote:Yeah, he's going to "speak up" according to his snapchat rant :roll:

He's only going to talk about stuff from his past because he's getting so much shit right now. What an attention whore.

Most likely will be click bait.

I'm willing to bet he calls it something like "it's true guys, I'm a racist and I hate poc"

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby maruduh » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:57 pm

This is just so infuriating. (Just watched his snap story)

Every single time he address his drama he sounds like a true, TRUE sociopath. "People are unhappy that I'm successful," "I come from a community that speaks our mind and people don't like it," "people are afraid to hear the truth," "i always end up getting involved in drama." Well, you seem the be the common denominator of all that drama.

So there you have it. People are only being mean to him because he's successful and ~*~*~*~different~*~*~*~

:roll:
maruduh
Lurker
Lurker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Jeffree Star
  • Advertisement