Desi Perkins--Part 3

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Desi Perkins--Part 3

Post by yankydoo »

Whiterose90 wrote:seems like her and katy have had a falling out since their last trip
Yup so obvious!

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

Whiterose90 wrote:seems like her and katy have had a falling out since their last trip
Deffo. But they still like each other's photos on ig.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

yankydoo wrote:
Yup so obvious!
why do you think so?

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Something has definitely happened. Maybe they've just realised all friendships need space - theirs was extreme and no one had any space.

Post by Guest »

She was home cuddling with her dog while her bestie lackluster was at girls night with Jen Atkin, Huda & Shayla.... wtf is going on lol

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

ha! nice. any more info :tu:

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Katy and Desi have always been fairweather friends. If they really did have a falling out, I'm not surprised at all. Desi seems like a really obnoxious friend. She always stole Katy's clothes and never gave them back, snapped Katy in the most unflattering ways (Katy has been clearly annoyed with her tons of times), she always tried to be the center of attention at events. She reminds me of my HS best friend. :roll: You can't be close with someone like that forever. Just ask Chrisspy.

bflesh
Informer
Informer

Post by bflesh »

Do you guys think she might be pregnant? Her snaps after some party last week, when she wore the denim dress and super curly hair, she said she didn't drink and came home early. Maybe I'm reaching

Post by Guest »

bflesh wrote:Do you guys think she might be pregnant? Her snaps after some party last week, when she wore the denim dress and super curly hair, she said she didn't drink and came home early. Maybe I'm reaching
If they didn't have a fall out this would be my other guess. But then why be distant from each other? It's the holidays.

bflesh
Informer
Informer

Post by bflesh »

No_1s_Minion wrote:
bflesh wrote:Do you guys think she might be pregnant? Her snaps after some party last week, when she wore the denim dress and super curly hair, she said she didn't drink and came home early. Maybe I'm reaching
If they didn't have a fall out this would be my other guess. But then why be distant from each other? It's the holidays.
Oh as to that, I'm not sure. I haven't been able to keep up with either of them recently, they just post too damn much about nothing at all. I remember seeing that snap and thinking hmmm, not like Desi to not drink when given a chance. But since I haven't been following closely, idk if she's been drinking and I just haven't seen it.

gretchentech
Talker
Talker

Post by gretchentech »

bflesh wrote:
No_1s_Minion wrote:
Oh as to that, I'm not sure. I haven't been able to keep up with either of them recently, they just post too damn much about nothing at all. I remember seeing that snap and thinking hmmm, not like Desi to not drink when given a chance. But since I haven't been following closely, idk if she's been drinking and I just haven't seen it.
she was definitely drinking in Australia and at the VS fashion show, she did hang out with Katy last week. It seems like Katy has been spending more time with her mom. I kind of was wondering if maybe the guys had a falling out on their trip?

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

gretchentech wrote:
bflesh wrote:
No_1s_Minion wrote:

she was definitely drinking in Australia and at the VS fashion show, she did hang out with Katy last week. It seems like Katy has been spending more time with her mom. I kind of was wondering if maybe the guys had a falling out on their trip?
Desi wasn't drinking because she was sick. I would be annoyed if I had to spend two weeks with her. It's not like she gives Katy and John any privacy either

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

Oh please, this has happened before where they go days without hanging out or talking about each other. I'm sure they both love the speculation though.

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

ImageImageImage

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

HolyPoly wrote:Oh please, this has happened before where they go days without hanging out or talking about each other. I'm sure they both love the speculation though.
I'm sure it's nothing other than Katy spending more time with her mom and brother since they live near her now.

Post by Guest »

I knew I'd seen that outfit before!

:rofl: :rofl: LMAO they ain't shit without copying each other. Literal clones!

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

No_1s_Minion wrote:Image

I knew I'd seen that outfit before!

:rofl: :rofl: LMAO they ain't shit without copying each other. Literal clones!
Not white-knighting, but Desi pulled it off better. Probably because hers was an actual photoshoot compared to Katy's though :rofl:

superhighlyrequested
Informer
Informer

Post by superhighlyrequested »

the thumbnail of her latest video (the hair tutorial) is so unflattering :-/

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

Was Desi at Dose of Colors party last night? Katy was, but hasn't shown much. If Desi wasn't, it is strange she doesn't do all these parties now, esp. being DOC one. Beginning to think you were right on the pregnancy. She had a miscarriage before, so she's probably extra careful.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

PinkBunni wrote:Was Desi at Dose of Colors party last night? Katy was, but hasn't shown much. If Desi wasn't, it is strange she doesn't do all these parties now, esp. being DOC one. Beginning to think you were right on the pregnancy. She had a miscarriage before, so she's probably extra careful.
No she wasn't. Steven was sick so she was at home with him.

Return to “Desi Perkins”