Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs

Post by ga7ba »

animals always know when someone's a bad person lol.

sjfnjfhnf
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by sjfnjfhnf »

NYCGirl wrote:Tell me how she says she's planning on going to community college for 2 years and transfer to Ohio State and then proceeds to say she's trying to move to LA next year...
I noticed that too.. this bitch is really talking out of her ass lol

sjfnjfhnf
Talker
Talker

Post by sjfnjfhnf »

I don't know who's faker at this point.. Nazanin or Yasmin. Yasmin's fake new york accent makes me wanna kill myself I seriously cannot understand why she tries to talk like that. I kinda feel bad for her though cause she so got caught up chasing her sisters life she forgot about her own. Her sister is 7 (ish?) years younger than her and she already got a man, moved out, has a steady career meanwhile Yas is living with her parents probably being depressed that her income source left. The whole family is just annoying and the brother gives me bad vibes too. Also I wonder what happened to Jonida.. she was cool did they chase her away??

franredmond
Talker
Talker

Post by franredmond »

I've been wondering about that,where have all of Yaz's friends gone? Maybe college/university but they'll have broken up for summer so there's no reason why she should be shutting herself away when she has people she can go see.

NYCGirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NYCGirl »

sjfnjfhnf wrote:I don't know who's faker at this point.. Nazanin or Yasmin. Yasmin's fake new york accent makes me wanna kill myself I seriously cannot understand why she tries to talk like that. I kinda feel bad for her though cause she so got caught up chasing her sisters life she forgot about her own. Her sister is 7 (ish?) years younger than her and she already got a man, moved out, has a steady career meanwhile Yas is living with her parents probably being depressed that her income source left. The whole family is just annoying and the brother gives me bad vibes too. Also I wonder what happened to Jonida.. she was cool did they chase her away??
Yasmin's fake New York accent and every single time she said "sho shad" had me cringing. I understand that Nazanin and Yasmin have a close relationship but just like what others have posted before I feel like she has no life outside of Naz. From what I've seen in the vlogs she has quite a few friends (that are probably her age too) that she can hang out with and she has a great degree from a great school. If Yasmin's real dream was to go into entertainment or doing something with fashion and makeup then she should just buy her own equipment and focus on her YouTube channel. She could collab with other YouTubers, go to events etc instead of following Naz everywhere.

I know I mentioned that Kris and Naz don't follow each other on instagram but I also noticed that Jonida and Naz don't follow each other either lmao.

sjfnjfhnf
Talker
Talker

Post by sjfnjfhnf »

NYCGirl wrote:
sjfnjfhnf wrote:I don't know who's faker at this point.. Nazanin or Yasmin. Yasmin's fake new york accent makes me wanna kill myself I seriously cannot understand why she tries to talk like that. I kinda feel bad for her though cause she so got caught up chasing her sisters life she forgot about her own. Her sister is 7 (ish?) years younger than her and she already got a man, moved out, has a steady career meanwhile Yas is living with her parents probably being depressed that her income source left. The whole family is just annoying and the brother gives me bad vibes too. Also I wonder what happened to Jonida.. she was cool did they chase her away??
Yasmin's fake New York accent and every single time she said "sho shad" had me cringing. I understand that Nazanin and Yasmin have a close relationship but just like what others have posted before I feel like she has no life outside of Naz. From what I've seen in the vlogs she has quite a few friends (that are probably her age too) that she can hang out with and she has a great degree from a great school. If Yasmin's real dream was to go into entertainment or doing something with fashion and makeup then she should just buy her own equipment and focus on her YouTube channel. She could collab with other YouTubers, go to events etc instead of following Naz everywhere.

I know I mentioned that Kris and Naz don't follow each other on instagram but I also noticed that Jonida and Naz don't follow each other either lmao.
Jonida seemed so real she probably got tired of their annoying fake asses lol

sjfnjfhnf
Talker
Talker

Post by sjfnjfhnf »

Am i the only one who finds it weird that nazanin has been kissing up to sahlt on twitter for a year and now she's hanging out with her ex (Fousey) all the time. It's so fake of her but I'm not surprised cause she's a social climber. She doesn't give a fuck who she hurts as long as she gains a few followers from it. She just posted with fousey and she doesn't even look good in the pic or anything she just wants people to know she's with him lol.

NYCGirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NYCGirl »

Does anyone know if acting was really Naz's goal? She's said in previous videos that her dream is to have her own brand and to do something in fashion but I've never seen her mention acting on any platform whatsoever. All I remember was her tweet saying that she finally signed to an acting agency that she tried to sign with for years but again I've never heard her mention anything about trying to become an actress to begin with.

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

sjfnjfhnf wrote:Am i the only one who finds it weird that nazanin has been kissing up to sahlt on twitter for a year and now she's hanging out with her ex (Fousey) all the time. It's so fake of her but I'm not surprised cause she's a social climber. She doesn't give a fuck who she hurts as long as she gains a few followers from it. She just posted with fousey and she doesn't even look good in the pic or anything she just wants people to know she's with him lol.
I've mentioned this before too lol. Totally agree and the only reason she got a follow from Sahlt was because Daisy is a mutual frîend and she finally met Sahlt in person. But before that, Naz got zero of Alycia's attention. But also Fousey is an idiot, so I'm sure she's over it at this stage. But I did find it to be so fake AF when Naz was hanging with him and posting about it. Of course Yas didn't say shit to her sister though, as long as she got to tag along too. So false and wrong.

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

NYCGirl wrote:Does anyone know if acting was really Naz's goal? She's said in previous videos that her dream is to have her own brand and to do something in fashion but I've never seen her mention acting on any platform whatsoever. All I remember was her tweet saying that she finally signed to an acting agency that she tried to sign with for years but again I've never heard her mention anything about trying to become an actress to begin with.
I've watched all of Naz's main channel videos, meaning every public Q&A she's ever posted and not once has she ever mentioned wanting to become and actress or a television personality. She's mentioned wanting to become a fashion designer and have her own beauty brand with her sister and that's it. But them again she claims that her dream of wanting to act was kept private for some reason which I can't remember. I still call bullshit though. She decided this overnight and knew an agency would take her in thanks to her social media count.

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

naz looks huge in that pic with fousey. she's a lazy bitch. she doesn't actually want a real fashion/beauty brand that reqiires years of work and a passion and drive to make it happen. she wants something fast that she can slap her name on like the Jenners makeup and fashion line that comes straight from China with no real work or artistic process that went into it. Fast money and fast fame is her only passion lol.

franredmond
Talker
Talker

Post by franredmond »

ga7ba wrote:naz looks huge in that pic with fousey. she's a lazy bitch. she doesn't actually want a real fashion/beauty brand that reqiires years of work and a passion and drive to make it happen. she wants something fast that she can slap her name on like the Jenners makeup and fashion line that comes straight from China with no real work or artistic process that went into it. Fast money and fast fame is her only passion lol.
Naz's whole acting revelation reminds me of Kylie Jenner saying she had always been obsessed with make up and it was her dream to have her very own make up line,my friend who watches the show said she had never once mentioned wanting to do that.

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

Anyone who says in the same video that she'll finish community college and transfer to Ohio State and later state that she'll probably be in LA year doesn't have a clue what she wants to do. She wants to live in LA, hang around with famous people, have lots of money and a great apartment. She is very unfocused as to what direction is needed to achieve that.

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

she's only going to college to please her parents I'm sure

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

After scrolling through some of the comments of Nazanin's new vlog, I'm honestly convinced that her subscribers/minions literally worships the ground she walks on by how they will DEFEND AND REPLY TO EVERY SINGLE COMMENT that gives Naz requests, feedback, suggestions, of constructive criticism that isn't kissing her big bird ass. She said she feels uncomfortable to colorful looks but her personality is why her "Kavari Krew"sticks around??? I call bullshit on that because she is so bland with her makeup, no creativity, and she is acts like a bratty child when people aren't praising her 24/7. How the hell can she even handle rejection in life outside of YouTube if she thinks she's a flawless unique princess that is better than everyone?? She's a hypocrite about uplifting other girls and supporting one another because she seems to only praise girls who are either well known beauty gurus or girls who just suck up to her for her beauty/looks.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

This girl looks and lives for validation on Social Media. True facts :rofl: :rofl:

lilbby
Learner
Learner

Post by lilbby »

In her snapchat story, her BF is crushing Nala with a down comforter. And Naz is wondering why the cat pees on her bed and is afraid of her?? Okay... she wants a cat for the look and aesthetic of it. She doesn't actually want to take care of it.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

Okay I was watching the newest vlog and its so weird she never mentions Mel or anything. He might not want to be on the vlog(yet or in time) I get that, but like you can't avoid saying you live with him???

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Tropical_Paradise wrote:Okay I was watching the newest vlog and its so weird she never mentions Mel or anything. He might not want to be on the vlog(yet or in time) I get that, but like you can't avoid saying you live with him???

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk
Maybe cause her mum watches her vlogs?
Does her mum know that she has a boyfriend who lives with her btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”