itsTheBotoxBride/Casey Bumpkin Boutique Holmes Part 7

Forum rules
Please RAVE about Casey and her family here:
viewtopic.php?f=807&t=36646
This is the Trash forum only.

Re: itsTheBotoxBride/Casey Bumpkin Boutique Holmes Part 7

Post by Guest »

kettlebelle wrote:Also can I just say that I started watching YouTube videos back in like 2010 before YT blew up and now I'm just over it and it's crazy to see how YT became a parade of "more and more". First it was who can pile more and more shit on their face. Now that it's kind of becoming more vlogger-style it's who can buy and show more and more shit for their house/car/whatever. Casey is one of the top contenders for both of those and it's just ridiculous.
I know. It's horrible and sad. There is more to life than purchases and showing off what you have. How vapid they are and what shallow lives these people lead.

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by kknope »

kettlebelle wrote:I'm pretty sure they had not one but TWO trees in that cart. Like what the hell? What about the remote controlled tree she had last year that she said was so expensive? Old news now? Tf
That's probably still at her house here in GA, since we all know she won't stay up there once it gets too cold.

Post by Guest »

I saw someone on twitter saying they returned something from her Bumpkin boutique for store credit and it’s been two weeks - no response. What the fuck??? It’s not like she is reshipping a new size. It’s store credit!! You can’t respond in a more timely fashion?? The girl said she’s been emailing too. All Casey can respond with is “we’ve had email problems.”

So unprofessional. But she’s a “business woman.” Instead of sleeping all day, deal with your “business” moron.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by sandyfrink »

Instead of tweeting, “I fucking love being a business woman.”, how about you actually handle your business?

Post by Guest »

ALERT ALERT THE BUMPKIN WEDDING VIDEO IS UP!!! (will be back after watching)

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SamsoniteIWasWayOff »

Ugh. Davis’ groom portion is so straight laced and respectable and Casey is all “party like it’s 1999” :roll: seemed super immature. Picture quality was good but man...she just seems superrrr fake in every shot.

helloiamk
Debater
Debater

Post by helloiamk »

I don’t even want to watch the video :?

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

it's well produced, but she's got major cake-face going on and while i like the dress, I don't like the dress on her.

Post by Guest »

First off, her skin is horrible. The pimples alone and WOW, did she pile on the makeup. Her face looked like it might crack.

Second, her hair. Why is it so....grey? It is totally fried. She really needed to pull it up, and take those damn extensions out. Giving me those Trisha Pastas vibes with the grey hair though.

Third, her dress was completely not suited for a woman with breasts as large as she has. It did not fit up top at all and was a bit much. But then again, this bitch thinks she's Beyonce.

Which leads me to, how fake was she? She reminded me of Meredith in the Parent Trap. She had that same sneering look like she was hot shit and everyone should be there worshipping the great Casey Holmes. This was not about marrying Frankenstein at all. This was all about showing off for Youtube and those people from her little small town, just as I expected.

At least she never disappoints me with her plasticness.

I kind of feel a tiny bit sorry for Frankenstein. He sees a future with Casey, and Casey is an opportunist. 20 years.....if they make 2 I will be shocked. He seems like a nice enough guy. She, on the other hand, a bitchy fake.

DietVanilla
Informer
Informer

Post by DietVanilla »

It was a very well done video- ill give them that.
I thought it was sweet when they showed him crying as she walked out. But that's probably the only highlight for me lol.
The camera quality is too good for how much makeup she was packing on haha. It looked like if she scratched her face, those nails would scrape off an inch of foundation haha.
I think Davis is a genuine guy. He seemed so excited and happy in his interview parts, but she was just totally acting up for the camera. In a way I feel bad for him because he can do better. But he also chose to marry her so....
* Make sure to subscribe before you leave! *

linseyxx
Debater
Debater

Post by linseyxx »

These people are so extra it isn’t even funny. The video looks like a movie trailer.. or def something some celeb would do for their reality show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

the video production was beautiful, imo. i went to their site just to see how much they charged because i am getting married in may and i'm interested in wedding videos - their "films" start at $5,800 :o dayyyuuummm. no thanks :lol:

Post by Guest »

Ha...no amount of money could wipe away how phoney she was in that video.

I found it overproduced. There is something about those videos that lose the magic of the day.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

to each their own. i liked it. casey did, however, come off very fake and you could definitely tell she was loving all of the attention. the video actually made me like davis a little more, though - he seemed genuine and likeable. i still don't see their marriage lasting ~*forever*~ davis seems pretty immature still and i think as he grows older, he will grow apart from casey. i also think she will get bitter and resentful about living the military wife life.

Post by Guest »

She talked about him getting out in one of her q&as. She seems to be convinced he won’t stay in long. That will be another huge argument for them no doubt.

I see the future in 20 years...and he will be married to someone else.

helloiamk
Debater
Debater

Post by helloiamk »

Casey’s wedding had the potential to be beautiful. Her hair, makeup, dress, she could’ve proven all of “haters” (lol) to be wrong. But she didn’t. As someone else said, she looked like normal day to day casey just in a wedding dress... I’m pretty sure she had the same makeup&hairstyle when shopping for the dress actually.

The venue was gorgeous, the flower wall was cool in my opinion (super expensive and extra but if i could swing it, I’d do it), her photographer & videographer did a good job. She just ruined it all. Like I said, she had all these “tools”,if you will,, but she didn’t utilize them to their fullest potential. It could have been GORGEOUS.

I would be so happy if I could have her venue, and a wedding painter, staying at the St Regis, and have no budget for a wedding. She’s ungrateful. She thinks anyone can spend what she did on a wedding. I can’t even afford her candle addiction.

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

The video was nice with the exception of Casey being in it. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

NoKingsAllHands wrote:The video was nice with the exception of Casey being in it. :rofl:
Lmfao. I love you.

allyb_
Informer
Informer

Post by allyb_ »

NoKingsAllHands wrote:The video was nice with the exception of Casey being in it. :rofl:
Bahahahahaha you took the words right out of my mouth

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

Haha! It's true. Davis seemed pretty genuine, while miss scrunchy nose Casey seemed so inauthentic. And those close ups in HD of her skin...not good.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”