dinnerjam1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by dinnerjam1 »

cleocat4 wrote:
Izabella wrote:Thanks, (1) Why does she wear them and (2) are they lace front?
Yes they're lace and Bc she doesn't like the texture of her natural hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She used to have these long ass weaves. She only wore it straight(it only looked good straight tbh) which forced her to always straighten her leave out, which resulted in it being a completely sad mess. I remember her leave out being like an inch long and sticking straight up. Wearing the wigs is probably whats best for her hair tbh.

jessrah
Talker
Talker

Post by jessrah »

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

I really wish they would just say what went down. Then people would stop asking so much.

PinkOceanWhale
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkOceanWhale »

I'm pretty sure, and other people have also guessed, that the three were worried about Meredith losing a bunch of weight. Meredith I think also knows it's an issue but doesn't want to stop so she is distancing herself from the other three. The other three are offended because they feel like she totally cut herself off and they had been friends for years. I don't know. I don't think we will ever find out. And I know that they might get tiered of receiving the same questions about the situation but Eva just made it worse by fanning the flames.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Ummm what is up with the blue contacts? she looks terrrrible like some creepy doll :?

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

novlau wrote:Ummm what is up with the blue contacts? she looks terrrrible like some creepy doll :?

What's wrong with her mouth?? She looks like an old woman with bad plastic surgery

Aloo
Learner
Learner

Post by Aloo »

PinkOceanWhale wrote:I'm pretty sure, and other people have also guessed, that the three were worried about Meredith losing a bunch of weight. Meredith I think also knows it's an issue but doesn't want to stop so she is distancing herself from the other three. The other three are offended because they feel like she totally cut herself off and they had been friends for years. I don't know. I don't think we will ever find out. And I know that they might get tiered of receiving the same questions about the situation but Eva just made it worse by fanning the flames.
Meanwhile Sierra has lost a lot of weight too.... And I think Teala looks smaller than before..

dsamantha
Talker
Talker

Post by dsamantha »

novlau wrote:Ummm what is up with the blue contacts? she looks terrrrible like some creepy doll :?
Honestly that doesn't even look like her haha

karmasxcks
Talker
Talker

Post by karmasxcks »

Eva does seem like shes changing for the better a LITTLE bit? Anyone agree maybe? haha

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer

Post by aleclightwood »

karmasxcks wrote:Eva does seem like shes changing for the better a LITTLE bit? Anyone agree maybe? haha
Eva has grown on me. :)

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

aleclightwood wrote:
karmasxcks wrote:Eva does seem like shes changing for the better a LITTLE bit? Anyone agree maybe? haha
Eva has grown on me. :)
She's definitely matured but I still think she's incredibly spoiled and entitled

StasiaPrincess0
Debater
Debater

Post by StasiaPrincess0 »

I know I'm replying late, but I just watched her Halloween costume video and she used them for an alien look. So, I think she just wore them cause she already owned them.

I have to say I thought they looked kinda cool. I like that aesthetic where something is off about someone or just doesn't quite look right. It kind of creeps people out and if they aren't observant they won't know why.

I actually do think Eva is pretty, but as I've said before she really needs to work on her serious face. :|

Also, I have met a light skinned black guy who had blue eyes before! They were a darker blue then her contacts and looked really cool. Also, met two black people with green eyes~

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

I don't think it's about being black and having colored eyes, lots of people look like that without looking creepy. It's just that that particular color doesn't look natural on her.

Sponsorme
Learner
Learner

Post by Sponsorme »

I wish she’d stop her awkward poses and muppet faces. When she hunches over and “dances” I scream.

cleocat4
Informer
Informer

Post by cleocat4 »

Sponsorme wrote:I wish she’d stop her awkward poses and muppet faces. When she hunches over and “dances” I scream.
Omg I HATE when she does that!

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer

Post by aleclightwood »

Nah, how could she spend the day with Casper, have lunch together and come back with him and condoms? I know that it was for a video but Adam looked pissed...

StasiaPrincess0
Debater
Debater

Post by StasiaPrincess0 »

I'm sure this has been mentioned before... but my God there is such a disconnect between Eva's videos and her Instagram. Like, she has a great body and I get it! Flaunt it if you want, but then I feel like you need to up your target audience's age. If she targeted people more in her age range for an audience they'd also actually have money for her fashion line. It's just weird that she will post these sexual pictures and then make a goofy face and put a mundane title like... what?

Jolteon
Talker
Talker

Post by Jolteon »

I just got introduced to this chick so I don't know her full history.

I don't know if anyone follows her IG stories but it seems that she took Hanalei with her on a plane ride and the dog looked kind of miserable after the ride. It's kind of ridiculous that she was turned into a service dog for the purposes of getting her on a plane for free (plus if you go to Hawaii I think they bypass the 1 month quarantine phase too), this Eva chick is really calculated af.

She also seems kinda immature, the way she talked to her BF Adam about the blood cake while they were in the UK. Seems kind of dumb to me, like a restaurant serving human blood in their blood cakes? Super dumb and judgmental. If it bothered her that much, then why doesn't she date a vegan guy instead?

Jolteon
Talker
Talker

Post by Jolteon »

I just got introduced to this chick so I don't know her full history.

I don't know if anyone follows her IG stories but it seems that she took Hanalei with her on a plane ride and the dog looked kind of miserable after the ride. It's kind of ridiculous that she was turned into a service dog for the purposes of getting her on a plane for free (plus if you go to Hawaii I think they bypass the 1 month quarantine phase too), this Eva chick is really calculated af.

She also seems kinda immature, the way she talked to her BF Adam about the blood cake while they were in the UK. Seems kind of dumb to me, like a restaurant serving human blood in their blood cakes? Super dumb and judgmental. If it bothered her that much, then why doesn't she date a vegan guy instead?

justbarely
Learner
Learner

Post by justbarely »

Jolteon wrote:I just got introduced to this chick so I don't know her full history.
as someone who legitimately needs a service dog for severe crippling anxiety and depression amongst other things, this infuriates me. i hate people who abuse the system and basically cage up the poor creature on a flight to get ~goalz~ photos

Return to “MyLifeAsEva”