Bratayley- Here today. Gone to Maui! (Part 5)

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley- Here today. Gone to Maui! (Part 5)

Post by lmmomSD »

Wait, I missed that. RYH actually showed Annie sitting on Hayden's lap? Katie let her sit on his lap? They're 12.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I found this one-- she definitely shouldn't have her head in his lap. And the other one they photoshopped her butt to make it look bigger. Her mom is allowing this? She has no curves. Which is fine. She's been an athlete for years. She's young. She'll develop them-- especially with their crap diet and her not working out every day anymore. But photoshopping her _butt_? Her parents are horrible people.ImageImage

Vindictive_Kitten
Talker
Talker

Post by Vindictive_Kitten »

I'll say this without any regrets, I feel like Billy is next level creepy. The way he films girls, and acts around them considering he has two daughters is completely inappropriate. I get nothing but bad vibes from that guy.

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

Call the police - Mackenzie is also on Bazardvark and it's not making people too happy that Hayden isn't confirmed to be on it yet (if he'll be on it) because apparently Annie can't do anything on her own without Hayden, even though she is #savvy and #girlpower

Idek what Bazardvark is, can someone tell me? Is it acting because it will be on big cringe fest with Annie

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

tomorrow100 wrote:Call the police - Mackenzie is also on Bazardvark and it's not making people too happy that Hayden isn't confirmed to be on it yet (if he'll be on it) because apparently Annie can't do anything on her own without Hayden, even though she is #savvy and #girlpower

Idek what Bazardvark is, can someone tell me? Is it acting because it will be on big cringe fest with Annie
It's a show on Disney about two girls who upload videos to the internet. They film at a studio with a tween beauty guru a prankster (Jake Paul when he was on the show). Don't know if Annie is actually going to act or play herself. I think JoJo was on it. But if Annie acts, it will definitely be a cringe fest, especially when she's next to real "Disney kids". But Bizardvark is a good one for her to be on because as Jake Paul shows, acting isn't the biggest draw on that show.

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

lmmomSD wrote:
tomorrow100 wrote:Call the police - Mackenzie is also on Bazardvark and it's not making people too happy that Hayden isn't confirmed to be on it yet (if he'll be on it) because apparently Annie can't do anything on her own without Hayden, even though she is #savvy and #girlpower

It's a show on Disney about two girls who upload videos to the internet. They film at a studio with a tween beauty guru a prankster (Jake Paul when he was on the show). Don't know if Annie is actually going to act or play herself. I think JoJo was on it. But if Annie acts, it will definitely be a cringe fest, especially when she's next to real "Disney kids". But Bizardvark is a good one for her to be on because as Jake Paul shows, acting isn't the biggest draw on that show.

That seems lame tbh... nothing like my childhood Disney days lmao

I think they're playing themselves, Johnny Orlando had a script and it said 'as himself' on it, I guess it just a one of special of real internet stars.

xxkittycatgirlxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxkittycatgirlxx »

why does a 12 year old need to work out?

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

xxkittycatgirlxx wrote:why does a 12 year old need to work out?
Because Paige does it and what Paige does, the girls do.

I understand the need to stay fit but I think kids should just be in recreational active hobbies rather than going to the gym and running on the treadmill. I mean go to a dance class, go swimming or something, they're in L.A now and let Hayley live her dream of dancing instead of putting Annie and her wants first all the time.

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

So now Paige and Curtis have a vlogging channel called "The Going Greens" which sounds like it should be about being environmentally friendly.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

ferriswheel wrote:So now Paige and Curtis have a vlogging channel called "The Going Greens" which sounds like it should be about being environmentally friendly.

Featuring vegan Paige who eats chicken curry and Krispy Kreme donuts and Curtis who probably just wants a normal life.

FFS, it sounds like Carli Butler and her 'Whats up Woods' channel that is dying. It won't last long, vlogging is a dying thing now because everyone and anyone is doing it, even the most popular vloggers are starting to lose it.

PumpkinHead
Learner
Learner

Post by PumpkinHead »

ferriswheel wrote:So now Paige and Curtis have a vlogging channel called "The Going Greens" which sounds like it should be about being environmentally friendly.

Man, I hope Curtis knows what he's getting himself into.. Also, is Paige going to continue living with the Leblancs or will she move back home? I would think that she would want to be closer to her fiancé.. and what about when they actually get married? Is Curtis gonna move in with the Leblancs too, lol? It's weird that they completely redecorated Caleb's room for her if she's not even going to stay there.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

PumpkinHead wrote:

Man, I hope Curtis knows what he's getting himself into.. Also, is Paige going to continue living with the Leblancs or will she move back home? I would think that she would want to be closer to her fiancé.. and what about when they actually get married? Is Curtis gonna move in with the Leblancs too, lol? It's weird that they completely redecorated Caleb's room for her if she's not even going to stay there.
That's what I was wondering. If they're engaged and starting a vlog, shouldn't she be planning on living with him at some point? That is, unless they _both_ are planning on moving in with the Leblancs.

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

are paige and curtis the wait til marriage religious type? they're quite young to get engaged :?

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

I think if Paige insists on living in Maryland they should get all their own place. I'm still team Curtis and Billy are supposed to be new bffs, I shall call them Burtis.

Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

Itsmemustb
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsmemustb »

I don't think Paige is the wait till marriage type. I don't know anything about Curtis so I can't judge. I don't think Paige is that young to get engaged. I'm not far from where she's from (in Louisiana, right?) and around here at least 22 is about standard. It made me wonder if both Paige and Curtis are going to move with the Brataleys when Annie was so happy about the engagement. Annie was upset about Paige's leaving for a couple of weeks, so why would she be celebrating the prospect of her moving out indefinitely? Or maybe someone finally told Annie to suck it up and grow up, the world doesn't revolve around her.

If it is RYH or the parents encouraging Annie to drape herself all over Hayden in pictures, I am truly disgusted. I really didn't think they would sink quite that low. Kids grow up fast enough without sexualizing them. I know Annie can't help that she's a late bloomer, but she looks like a 10 year old and goes around in pigtails and hanging on her daddy and then wants to get serious publicly with boys. You have to guess that some percentage of Hannie fans aren't female and are over the age of appropriateness. And who was the one who photoshopped Annie's butt to look bigger? An adult who is promoting her? I really almost think this is a case that needs to be looked into.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I don't feel like watching the video. Was the fire something obviously overhyped?
.......meow.......

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Itsmemustb wrote:I don't think Paige is the wait till marriage type. I don't know anything about Curtis so I can't judge. I don't think Paige is that young to get engaged. I'm not far from where she's from (in Louisiana, right?) and around here at least 22 is about standard. It made me wonder if both Paige and Curtis are going to move with the Brataleys when Annie was so happy about the engagement. Annie was upset about Paige's leaving for a couple of weeks, so why would she be celebrating the prospect of her moving out indefinitely? Or maybe someone finally told Annie to suck it up and grow up, the world doesn't revolve around her.

If it is RYH or the parents encouraging Annie to drape herself all over Hayden in pictures, I am truly disgusted. I really didn't think they would sink quite that low. Kids grow up fast enough without sexualizing them. I know Annie can't help that she's a late bloomer, but she looks like a 10 year old and goes around in pigtails and hanging on her daddy and then wants to get serious publicly with boys. You have to guess that some percentage of Hannie fans aren't female and are over the age of appropriateness. And who was the one who photoshopped Annie's butt to look bigger? An adult who is promoting her? I really almost think this is a case that needs to be looked into.
The picture of Annie with the photoshopped butt was on the official RYH IG page. Her parents need to be on top of that. The one with her with her head in Hayden's lap was on a fan page, but it had to have been taken and posted originally by someone in their group.
On another topic, I was looking through the RYH IG, and Hayden always looks bored. That's his go-to look.
Annie seems to have taken on Paige's makeup technique. They're out at the Environmental Media Award ceremony, and she has a whole bunch of highlighter on. She doesn't need it. She's 12. Her complexion is "dewy" all by itself. It's hilarious. The fact that this wasteful family is at the "Environmental Media Award" ceremony is pretty ironic. The only reason they have a Tesla is because it's cool, and "the best". The have a HUGE carbon footprint for 4 people. With all the takeout they eat, and driving around, and flying from here to there-- they are extremely wasteful. What would give anyone the idea that they are "green"?

PumpkinHead
Learner
Learner

Post by PumpkinHead »

mzkitteh wrote:I don't feel like watching the video. Was the fire something obviously overhyped?
Sort of, since the thumbnail/title made it seem like it was their building on fire. But there was a fire in the building across the street from their apartment and they watched for a few minutes as the firefighters put it out.

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

I haven't watched any vlogs in a while but I read that apparently Hayley said 'it's always about Annie' or something along those lines.

babymama101
Learner
Learner

Post by babymama101 »

tomorrow100 wrote:I haven't watched any vlogs in a while but I read that apparently Hayley said 'it's always about Annie' or something along those lines.
Yeah Katie said something like it’s been a while since the topics been about me. And then she was like because it’s always about you guys. And then Hayley said I think Annie and Katie was like well Annie would say you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Bratayley”