Port-A-John Coward Fuckian - Part 9

Post by makeuplovr73 »

new thread

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Port-A-John Coward Fuckian

Post by facepainter »

Did you guys see Rich's tweet? Looks like he's totally done with John and probably Karina too.

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Dmari_86 »

Looks like JK is not involved with this whole theJosh disappearance.

One of the admins on theJosh lolcow received several emails from Josh/Maurice/whatever: https://lolcow.farm/snow/src/1514582637010.jpg
They rescinded his anonymity due to him breaking various lolcow rules. If you reload the thread and look through the posts, they added a hilarious image to all the posts made by theJosh. Interesting to see him try to blame the situation on everyone under the sun (JK, Onision, some stalker chick), while saying he's not a Josh fan but hopes the guy is ok and trying to downplay what Josh has done in the past.

Anyway, I bring this up because it seems safe to say JK didn't scare theJosh into hiding...the lolcow thread did.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Thank you for creating the new thread (been busy with my teenage daughter - some guy tried getting her friend into a car this evening after asking her if she wanted to 'earn some money'......a 14 year old girl and the police are doing absolutely NOTHING about it! There was too much of a panic to grab the car's registration plate too :? )
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

makeuplovr73
Talker
Talker

Post by makeuplovr73 »

facepainter wrote:Did you guys see Rich's tweet? Looks like he's totally done with John and probably Karina too.

I'm glad to see him do the right thing after he said he didn't want to be involved in the drama :tu:

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

this thread is moving faster than trisha's threads post sean breakup :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Dmari_86 wrote:Looks like JK is not involved with this whole theJosh disappearance.

One of the admins on theJosh lolcow received several emails from Josh/Maurice/whatever: https://lolcow.farm/snow/src/1514582637010.jpg
They rescinded his anonymity due to him breaking various lolcow rules. If you reload the thread and look through the posts, they added a hilarious image to all the posts made by theJosh. Interesting to see him try to blame the situation on everyone under the sun (JK, Onision, some stalker chick), while saying he's not a Josh fan but hopes the guy is ok and trying to downplay what Josh has done in the past.

Anyway, I bring this up because it seems safe to say JK didn't scare theJosh into hiding...the lolcow thread did.

OOOH !!! It seems he's lied then about his suicide.....
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

kittie_khaos
Learner
Learner

Post by kittie_khaos »

Oh the thread name is killing me :rofl:

So TheJoshShow is alive, and apparently on lolcow someone is pretending to be HFTT.

[tweet][/tweet]

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

pradacandyxo wrote:this thread is moving faster than trisha's threads post sean breakup :rofl:

THIS :rofl: :rofl:

I love the thread name! Can a mod please edit it and add part 9? :tu:

eta: ^^ Offtopic: That fucking Teabag. She's exhausting me with all her stupid tweets. when was the last time she or John Cowan checked for Beauty drama? Idiots.

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

following :FU:
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

Snack Provider
Learner
Learner

Post by Snack Provider »

Following <3 Btw, HeyMama was the person who first used Port-A-John Coward Fuckian, wanted to give her credit!

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

Why isn't Martin Louis challenging the copyright strike? Just because someone puts a strike against your channel, doesn't mean Youtube will agree. He has to ask Youtube to review the strike.

sweetmisspeach
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetmisspeach »

Even with all this happening, does anyone else miss actual beauty guru drama? Im so sick of JK and all the infighting i miss the actual juicy stuff regarding the big guys. If anything all this has proved to me at least is that the majority of the drama community is only interested in themselves and not actually giving the real tea.

At the end of the day who the fuck are these people lmao

kezza wilson
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kezza wilson »

sweetmisspeach wrote:Even with all this happening, does anyone else miss actual beauty guru drama? Im so sick of JK and all the infighting i miss the actual juicy stuff regarding the big guys. If anything all this has proved to me at least is that the majority of the drama community is only interested in themselves and not actually giving the real tea.

Isn't there literally a lot less drama because people are owning their **** and being upfront about sponsorshipS and the like? Most of Hereforethetea's content was about people not saying when they were paid to promote stuff. Now people do say.

sweetmisspeach
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetmisspeach »

kezza wilson wrote:
sweetmisspeach wrote:Even with all this happening, does anyone else miss actual beauty guru drama? Im so sick of JK and all the infighting i miss the actual juicy stuff regarding the big guys. If anything all this has proved to me at least is that the majority of the drama community is only interested in themselves and not actually giving the real tea.

Isn't there literally a lot less drama because people are owning their **** and being upfront about sponsorshipS and the like? Most of Hereforethetea's content was about people not saying when they were paid to promote stuff. Now people do say.
YES i feel everything is a reach nowadays, "oh they breathed the word morphe " *gasp*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

diomia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by diomia »

So, someone under police protection due to a stalker who can't stay in one place more than a couple months thought it would be a super great idea to plaster his face on the internet as someone who takes down high profile...uh, we'll call them youtube delinquents, was unsurprisingly found by the stalker and faked a suicide?

The shocking part? I don't think that's the strangest thing I've read on here in the last 24 hours.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Port-A-John Coward Fuckian

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

For the first time all the drama channels have stopped covering actual content.

Karina is going to jail, Sanders is on the hunt for Karina, Kuckboy is living in his own reality, Rich is milking mental breakdowns, Dustin and Teahag are so far up Peter’s arse, Peter is fantasising about Joffree, WarthogUK choked on a Big Mac, Injectahoe is passed out in the woods with crooked glam and Marteen numb peen is getting kicked off youtubeImageImageImage

What a time to be alive!

The beauty gurus must be getting a kick out of this disorder.

Last edited by littlebitofcitrus on Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

makeuplovr73
Talker
Talker

Post by makeuplovr73 »

Snack Provider wrote:Following <3 Btw, HeyMama was the person who first used Port-A-John Coward Fuckian, wanted to give her credit!
Thank you! I couldn't remember who came up with it when I made this thread

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

IfIWereABoy wrote: The beauty gurus must be getting a kick out of this disorder.
They definitely all texted each other generic messages about "karma" throughout this whole thing.

diomia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by diomia »

facepainter wrote:
IfIWereABoy wrote: The beauty gurus must be getting a kick out of this disorder.
They definitely all texted each other generic messages about "karma" throughout this whole thing.

So...cryptic tweets should be incoming?

"Fam :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: we did it <3 <3 2017 was hard, and there were haterz but we made it through <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: "

Return to “John Kuckian”