John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by 12thplace »

Surprised the French haven't thrown the unhygienic Brit out of their country yet :roll:

acexlyn
Learner
Learner

Post by acexlyn »

lmao john accusing people of not being able to get laid but judging by the way he handled kfc boy, i'd wager he's not getting any either...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(●♡∀♡)

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

He says he's in Paris for business but he is there with his mother. These snapchats have since been deleted after they were posted on twitter Bcoz he refreshes his mentions like crazy
[tweet][/tweet]

however the following snaps are still up I just took the ss. He was trying to throw shade at his haters but he outed his mother [[zoom in]]
mother in the corner looking at the car ^^
both standing and can be seen in reflection ^^

now I don't know if this was by accident or purpose but he has had it up there for 4hrs+

He was trying to say him and his kuckikult are better than the haters but ended up exposing his **business** trip

heres another deleted snapchat of him being an asshole about the Hitler comparison didn't he fake apologize about it lol :rofl: true colors.
[tweet][/tweet]

Yupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyup »

Finally watched his recent video, what a shit show.
I was never a fan of Jeffrey but at least his apology was 15 minutes long, and not a 20 second clip of him basically saying "sorry if it hurt your feelings but it's dumb if that hurt your feelings"
Also, it's kind of unfair of John to but the ENTIRE video of J's apology in his video? He could have easily just got to the points. I think he did that so his minions wouldn't have to go to J's video and give him a view.
Glad his comment sections are literally just straight up him being pulled on his actions now though.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Wow, Crookian is such a liar. Looking in Paris for someone to make his cosmetics? Even the French have their cosmetics made in Hong Kong ! LOL ! Sephora's own brand is made in Hong Kong (I was researching which factory produces Morphe and stumbled across a huge factory that makes cosmetics for all UK supermarkets, Chanel, Dior, Sephora, H & M etc etc....even superdrug and Boots). The only factory that I can think of that still makes eyeshadows in France is Viseart. They used to manufacture them in the centre of Paris.....but, they moved to a huge site in a remote part of France. It's a Vineyard and Make up factory in one and it's nowhere near Paris

So John was basically on a short trip with his mum...... probably paid for by the crappy brush line ! lol !!!!!! x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Silkyhoney
Debater
Debater

Post by Silkyhoney »

Yeah right... as if jeffree star gives a fken shit about you john omg unbelievable

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

^^^^^ Probably sent by one of his fans !!! I don't think Jeffree would even give him the time of day lol!

Silkyhoney
Debater
Debater

Post by Silkyhoney »

auntiflo13 wrote:^^^^^ Probably sent by one of his fans !!! I don't think Jeffree would even give him the time of day lol!
Oops that's true I totally disregarded that fact!! Of course john would make it sound like he got it in PR (cause you know he's such a beauty influencer) instead of saying a fan sent it to him tsk

bossassbitchbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by bossassbitchbitch »

Use the subscribe link. Posting a symbol or a "following" to follow a thread is againstthe rules and is subject to banning

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

auntiflo13 wrote:Wow, Crookian is such a liar. Looking in Paris for someone to make his cosmetics? Even the French have their cosmetics made in Hong Kong ! LOL ! Sephora's own brand is made in Hong Kong (I was researching which factory produces Morphe and stumbled across a huge factory that makes cosmetics for all UK supermarkets, Chanel, Dior, Sephora, H & M etc etc....even superdrug and Boots). The only factory that I can think of that still makes eyeshadows in France is Viseart. They used to manufacture them in the centre of Paris.....but, they moved to a huge site in a remote part of France. It's a Vineyard and Make up factory in one and it's nowhere near Paris

So John was basically on a short trip with his mum...... probably paid for by the crappy brush line ! lol !!!!!! x

I refuse to believe that he looking for a factory because he isn't in a financial positon to do anything other than bake out of his kitchen. however I did some googling and found that there was a trade show in the Louvre the day he was there. I'm posting brand lists etc I personally don't recognize any. I think he was there to get some contacts about the factory they use, steal their packaging+ formula+products like he steals his evidence

you had to register and pay to get into this event. He wasn't invited or VIP as he claims in his sc. I think he took his mom Bcoz he doesn't really have good friends and Bcoz he has some form of social anxiety which is expected after being locked up in a room for over 9 months

LewdContent
Talker
Talker

Post by LewdContent »

His channel is the 14th most unsubbed channel in the past week according to Vidstats, and it's out of date considering he's lost 6000 subs now :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

And now he is obsessed with his latest Uber driver??? JK gave him his number. How pathetic.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

He's tweeted a photo of himself in front of the 'Toly' stand. They make high end cosmetic containers and palettes. I think he ought to start at the bottom and work his way up. I really do not think he understands that he just cannot cobble together some pigment in a pan and sell it. He needs thousand's of pounds (or dollars) to get his products to market. They have to be rigorously tested - which can take anything up to two years.

This guy is living in cloud cuckoo land !

I found this response on a Cosmetic start up page , answering to someone who wanted to start their own cosmetic company back in 2010 :

"I have run a cosmetic company for a number of years and we also import the products from the U.S.

First off, the fact that it has been tested in the U.S (FDA approved I presume) does not automatically mean that you can put the product on the EU market. As an importer you are pretty much classed as the manufacturer.

You will need to get each product safety tested by somebody certified (this can cost hundreds per product) and once this is done you will need to produce a PIP (Product Information Package) which needs to contain the certificate of testing and the formula for the product amongst other things. This is not easy as most manufacturers I have dealt with have not wanted to hand over the formula due to confidentiality. Look up the PIP on Google to get a complete list of requirements.

With regard to insurance you will need to obtain Product Liability Insurance. When you buy private label and put your own brand on the product it voids any cover from the manufacturer (they will be able to confirm this).

It took me 3 months to find a UK insurance company that would take on our skincare products as they are for professional use. Depending on the number of products you have insurance could set you back anything up to £1000 a year and most want upfront payment. Insurance is a must as at some point you could be faced with a customer who 'claims' that your product has burnt their face off. The legal fees alone could set you back thousands.
Even with insurance, without the relevant paperwork (as above) you will not have a leg to stand on.

You also need to think about packaging - are you going to import the products ready packaged or in bulk? If it is in bulk, for insurance purposes you will need to find a reputable contract filling company or invest in cosmetic/food grade filling equipment which is what we did. Our insurance company have strict regulations regarding filling and transportation of the products. For information - small scale UK contract filling is very expensive with many companies requiring a minimum fill of 500-800 per product.

Overall, setting up a skincare business is very costly. People who sell imported stuff on Ebay (such as skin peeling products) are taking huge risks without insurance etc. Some are about to have a shock as there will shortly be EU regulations introduced banning them from selling any professional grade products to the general public. I am not sure what products you plan to sell but it is worth doing your homework beforehand. It has taken me 5 years to get a grasp of things as like you say there is nothing much on the internet. The best advice comes from contacting the regulatory bodies - if you are stuck you could start with your local trading standards who will point you in the right direction"

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

....and this is why us make up junkies haven't set up our own little cosmetic companies - it's a minefield.

Wayne Goss was going to make his own make up - until he realised he would need financial backing of at least £100k minimum and wanted to do it off his own back without investors.

Instead, he used his life savings and had his own make up brushes made. Starting with a small amount and subsequently pouring more money into the venture . I think he may eventually make his own cosmetics when he has enough profit from the brushes. His brushes are highly recommended and people are not paid for reviews on them. I've only ever known one youtuber receive the brushes for free (Cora from Vintage or Tacky) - and she went on to buy the full collection herself. I think Wayne sent her a few samples as she was highly critical of the line to start with and thought they were private labeled.

I think John is under the impression he will be a millionaire in a few months. He needs a high amount of investment and he's got to convince potential investors that his cosmetics line would be competitive. There are so many new brands on the market - he's not going to compete with them. He certainly isn't going to compete with older, multi billion pound cosmetic companies like Estee Lauder . Not to mention the fact he's alienated most of his subscribers.....most people are subscribed to 'hate' watch anyway.....

deltamachine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by deltamachine »

pestaround wrote:Image
What is this idiot going on about? (Long time lurker, felt the need to share this haha)

I can't get past the titties... :o

barfing
Talker
Talker

Post by barfing »

Is it just me or does it seem like he only owns two shirts? That dark gray button down and the black and white graphic tank top. Ick.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

barfing wrote:Is it just me or does it seem like he only owns two shirts? That dark gray button down and the black and white graphic tank top. Ick.
You forgot about that silk shirt he wore for the creepy Valentines stream he did. Remember how he went on a "date" with the kukicult?

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

acexlyn wrote:lmao john accusing people of not being able to get laid but judging by the way he handled kfc boy, i'd wager he's not getting any either...

MiesRIOT wrote:And now he is obsessed with his latest Uber driver??? JK gave him his number. How pathetic.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk
soo the 'h8rs' aren't getting laid, but he's obsessing over the only two men he's seen whilst venturing outside the house? not forgetting he's actually paid them both :?

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

I HATE when he shows close ups of his lips.
A) the swatches look awful and are nothing unique
B) he looks dirty all the goddamn time and the bleeding shaving cuts are vile

Yupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyup »

BEAUTY NEWS mentioned John in their new video, made me giggle. They hit the nail on the head.

Return to “John Kuckian”