Elaine12Jones Part 2

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elaine12Jones Part 2

Post by TuttiFruitiNikki »

She hates spending money on a social meeting for coffee but she will easily spend money on tat in Primark, asda or Matalan that will never see daylight again.

Notice how she hasn’t mentioned anything about what’s going on in Mexico? No she won’t because she’s had her holiday now so she doesn’t give a monkeys about it or anyone. If however she was about to go we wouldn’t hear the end of her anxiety fears. Just shows how self centred she is, as long as she’s ok sod everyone else!

Dsx15
Talker
Talker

Post by Dsx15 »

She makes a video that she isn't going back to Slimming World and then a day or two later announces on Instagram that she is going back to Slimming World she goes tomorrow... :rofl:

Groundhog day... :P

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Was she joking about cancelling her gym membership? She works on the fourth floor at work and takes the lift so probably not! If she can’t take the stairs for that then why would she bother with the gym any more. She said she lost her mojo for it last week, she hasn’t been all week except for one day I think, and no PT sessions in a while. No she wasn’t joking then! Oh well back to the old ways then..................... then she post ‘you don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step’ or in her case ‘the lift’ :rofl:

Tizzysmum
Talker
Talker

Post by Tizzysmum »

God she is hard work:
Cried at her P.T so wont be having him again.
Worried cos she saw an old school friend walking into her place of work so ran in and checked to see if he was on the system and worked there.
Wont eat cakes that anyone else made, she should never eat any cake then.
Whinged and actually sent an email to MAC cos she wasn't allowed to film in the shop. Oh and she is not a complainer. :o
Oh she is cold, turn up the friggin heating then. She is tired and doesn't feel well. First world problems as she says. :twisted:

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

I find it hilarious how she pronounces Masham as Mash am, it’s actually Mas ham :rofl:

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

#onplanoctober is going to spiral into #anxietyoctober so fast!

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Wanderlust22 wrote:#onplanoctober is going to spiral into #anxietyoctober so fast!
With alll that Diet Coke it will! Fizzy drinks galore, she won’t lose weight cos she will be loaded with water retention.

Dsx15
Talker
Talker

Post by Dsx15 »

TuttiFruitiNikki wrote:I find it hilarious how she pronounces Masham as Mash am, it’s actually Mas ham :rofl:
Don't ask her to pronounce RasPberries :rofl:

Dsx15
Talker
Talker

Post by Dsx15 »

Ok let me get this straight...

Elaine claims she had a bad anxiety night last night so rang her boss to ask if she could take the day as annual leave! Yet she has managed to go in her car to go shopping in Tesco or Asda or whereever

How she still has a job is beyond me.

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Dsx15 wrote:Ok let me get this straight...

Elaine claims she had a bad anxiety night last night so rang her boss to ask if she could take the day as annual leave! Yet she has managed to go in her car to go shopping in Tesco or Asda or whereever

How she still has a job is beyond me.

I was just about to comment the same. As I am someone who suffers with anxiety can tell you it isn’t just about work, it stops you from going out anywhere where it’s busy such as the supermarkets alone. I much prefer going with someone, but do sometimes push myself to go alone. However if my anxiety was bad I wouldn’t even attempt it especially if it affected my work too. I don’t touch caffeine though and try very hard to manage it myself. She must have drank all 24 cans of coke and had too much tea yesterday to feel that way :rofl:

strawberrykisses
Learner
Learner

Post by strawberrykisses »

On PLAN October WTF?? isn't the point of any eating plan/weight loss regime to stick to PLAN so that you actually get results lol it's not rocket science is it?!?!?!?! She gets fatter each time she starts dieting again,really does make me laugh.As for not going into work for having a bad anxiety night yet is able to go shopping and continue on as normal in every other way takes the P completely.She is so annoying.The rasPberries and stoMMM pronunciation always makes me laugh

New York Gal
Talker
Talker

Post by New York Gal »

OK, going to sound ignorant now, but what is this Masham and Stomm that She pronounces wrong? Never heard of them before. x

Tizzysmum
Talker
Talker

Post by Tizzysmum »

strawberrykisses wrote:On PLAN October WTF?? isn't the point of any eating plan/weight loss regime to stick to PLAN so that you actually get results lol it's not rocket science is it?!?!?!?! She gets fatter each time she starts dieting again,really does make me laugh.As for not going into work for having a bad anxiety night yet is able to go shopping and continue on as normal in every other way takes the P completely.She is so annoying.The rasPberries and stoMMM pronunciation always makes me laugh

Don't forget MIRROW, :?

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

New York Gal wrote:OK, going to sound ignorant now, but what is this Masham and Stomm that She pronounces wrong? Never heard of them before. x
Masham is a little North Yorkshire Town, but I can’t help on the Stomm!

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Tizzysmum wrote:
strawberrykisses wrote:On PLAN October WTF?? isn't the point of any eating plan/weight loss regime to stick to PLAN so that you actually get results lol it's not rocket science is it?!?!?!?! She gets fatter each time she starts dieting again,really does make me laugh.As for not going into work for having a bad anxiety night yet is able to go shopping and continue on as normal in every other way takes the P completely.She is so annoying.The rasPberries and stoMMM pronunciation always makes me laugh

Don't forget MIRROW, :?
Yes Mirrow, oh and anyways!

Dsx15
Talker
Talker

Post by Dsx15 »

Don't forget Lidls and Aldis... there is no S in their name :? :? :rofl: :rofl:

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Dsx15 wrote:Don't forget Lidls and Aldis... there is no S in their name :? :? :rofl: :rofl:
Ah Indians and Italians.

I also get annoyed when she says “she’s went”, nooooooo she’s gone!

Tizzysmum
Talker
Talker

Post by Tizzysmum »

TuttiFruitiNikki wrote:
Dsx15 wrote:Don't forget Lidls and Aldis... there is no S in their name :? :? :rofl: :rofl:
Ah Indians and Italians.

I also get annoyed when she says “she’s went”, nooooooo she’s gone!

I was just going to say Indians and Italians, is it a Geordie thing to add ss on the end of certain words or is it just our Elainessssssssss. :tu:

New York Gal
Talker
Talker

Post by New York Gal »

TuttiFruitiNikki wrote:
New York Gal wrote:OK, going to sound ignorant now, but what is this Masham and Stomm that She pronounces wrong? Never heard of them before. x
Masham is a little North Yorkshire Town, but I can’t help on the Stomm!
Ahh, Ok. Thank You. x

Dsx15
Talker
Talker

Post by Dsx15 »

It's probably a Geordie thing and I like Denise & co but listening to their grammar in a recent video really irritates, for example

Denise to Georgia: You done loads of jobs
Georgia to Denise: This is me excuse

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgh :roll: :roll:

Return to “elaine12jones”