Elaine12Jones Part 2

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elaine12Jones Part 2

Post by TuttiFruitiNikki »

Moany moany moany again! I've been wearing factor 30 all holiday, I'm pale skinned! Well you should be wearing 50 then. In fact isn't it recommended everyone wears factor 50? What a nasty defensive little cow bag she is. She ventured out of that complex once, what a waste of a holiday.

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

TuttiFruitiNikki wrote:
Mindylahiri94 wrote:This is an odd thing to point out, but her engagement/wedding/eternity ring combo really annoys me - they look so clunky and uncomfortable! I don't know how she can wear them all, all the time

Omg how true. I always thought how tacky they all look together on those chunky fingers.
She probably can't get them off! :rofl:

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

LisaSimpson wrote:
TuttiFruitiNikki wrote:
Mindylahiri94 wrote:This is an odd thing to point out, but her engagement/wedding/eternity ring combo really annoys me - they look so clunky and uncomfortable! I don't know how she can wear them all, all the time

Omg how true. I always thought how tacky they all look together on those chunky fingers.
She probably can't get them off! :rofl:

But its like they're all totally separate and don't coordinate - I think if you have that sort if engagement ring then you're probably meant to get a thin wedding band so as to not look too clunky - but she's gone for the chunkiest possible style for all 3?! It irrationally annoys me lol!

Also, am I missing something with the Transformation Tuesday post from the other day?! Does she think she looks better in the after pic with wet hair and a giant coldsore? She's so mean to her past self, I hate that. Like is she subtly mocking what she wore in the first pic?
Cos even tho its not exactly glam I'd rather wear that than the blue thing in the after pic....

Tizzysmum
Talker
Talker

Post by Tizzysmum »

How could I have not noticed the rings before.
I have zoomed in and they come right up to her knuckle.
She probably think it looks expensive. In Elaines world maybe.

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

Her private instagram is whiteroselover_e

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

More moaning this morning, mostly about herself as always. My skin my skin my skin, me me me, sod everyone else. She never asks how others are doing, self centred madam. :roll:

Those rings always look very very tight on her. It's normally one of the first places weight comes off people, so just shows she hasn't lost a single lb this year.

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

I think these Mexico Vlogs will be full of the three things she loves the most.........

1) Herself
2) Food
3) Doing sweet FA

:rofl:

Tizzysmum
Talker
Talker

Post by Tizzysmum »

TuttiFruitiNikki wrote:I think these Mexico Vlogs will be full of the three things she loves the most.........

1) Herself
2) Food
3) Doing sweet FA

She did go parasailing dont you know. :rofl:

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Tizzysmum wrote:
TuttiFruitiNikki wrote:I think these Mexico Vlogs will be full of the three things she loves the most.........

1) Herself
2) Food
3) Doing sweet FA

She did go parasailing dont you know. :rofl:
Did you see her photo where she pointed out the ocean, Parachute and the fact they were elevated in the sky? Yeah because we're all thick and we didn't know that. :rofl: :roll:

Tizzysmum
Talker
Talker

Post by Tizzysmum »

1) Herself
2) Food
3) Doing sweet FA

Yes and mostly footage of some chef cooking her tea for her. I found the woop woops especially annoying.
I did notice the cold sore make its first appearance and i'm sure that's all she will be banging on about in her next one. :tu:

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Tizzysmum wrote:

1) Herself
2) Food
3) Doing sweet FA

Yes and mostly footage of some chef cooking her tea for her. I found the woop woops especially annoying.
I did notice the cold sore make its first appearance and i'm sure that's all she will be banging on about in her next one. :tu:

That was highly annoying for me too, I thought why are we watching this for this long. It did involve one of her listed favourites though..... food :rofl:

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

I don't really think Neil and elaine share many interests to be honest. I feel Neil goes along with elaine but he really would like to be out and about. He looks so lonely in the sea and pool because she won't join him. When they've been away with his mum they seem to venture out so it's probably more been his lifestyle before elaine. The thing is if he tries to get his own way she will strop on him like she does when people comment negative things at her, so he keeps it zipped and goes along with her. Happy wife happy life :rofl: I could actually picture Neil a kind of person to enjoy so many activities but she is holding him back.

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

Definitely! It seems like Neil might not actually be that boring without her. I remember her saying he's applied for TV shows (Big Brother and Tipping Point) which isn't a typical thing really.

Tizzysmum
Talker
Talker

Post by Tizzysmum »

I dont think Elaine is comfortable interacting with people. I'm sure she made Neil go around and film that market at the hotel in case someone spoke to her.
There has never been any talk about other couples that were there that she spoke to, probably hasnt spoken to anyone other than the 3 poor other sods she went away with. :rofl:
Neil seems a nice bloke but a bit wet and he does as he is told. He needs to man up a bit and tell her to do one, imagine living with her moaning all the bloody time, cos I bet she does. ;)

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

I have never cringed so much than I did just now! That pool party :rofl:

Tizzysmum
Talker
Talker

Post by Tizzysmum »

Guess what?
Elaine is really knackered, well she has been very busy going back to work for half days, no wonder she is tired.

:o :o :o

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Tizzysmum wrote:Guess what?
Elaine is really knackered, well she has been very busy going back to work for half days, no wonder she is tired.

:o :o :o
She's awful filming Neil hoovering while she's sat on that sofa. I mean didn't he get sent home Thursday for feeling unwell, she's so caring!

Oh and that excuse she spun on Denise about the gym this morning. More like she's getting more and more jealous of her as she now weighs less than elaine.

Natalie
Debater
Debater

Post by Natalie »

She rolled her eyes when she said Neil had a cold the other day and that he wasn't at work. Hasn't she just had 3 months off?
Also teaching him not to sneeze/cough, I forgot which one now but he's not allowed to make a noise because it annoys her

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Natalie wrote:She rolled her eyes when she said Neil had a cold the other day and that he wasn't at work. Hasn't she just had 3 months off?
Also teaching him not to sneeze/cough, I forgot which one now but he's not allowed to make a noise because it annoys her
Yes it was coughing, he disturbed her instastory!

Didn't she have a boring, lazy weekend though. She even admitted it! The tip run that was pointless for her to go on as she just sat in the car while he tipped the rubbish (in case she broke a nail or got her hands mucky). Then the trip to B&M which involved one of her three favourite things........ food!

Dsx15
Talker
Talker

Post by Dsx15 »

It seems our wonderful Elaine seems to think that only cervical cancer exists... skin cancer must not be a thing judging by how fried her & the rest of their gang were on holiday... :?

How dare Neil cough and interrupt her instastory.. she always seems to complain when he is ill and gives zero sympathy. She is still only working half days... give me strength :roll: :roll:

Return to “elaine12jones”