PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Mojo9024
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by Mojo9024 »

Why are ppl still posting here. Everyone has gone to g o o gle gos sip ba Ker y .. for along time now.

Also for those talking bout Josh's sister Erin she is dating Colleen's cousin Adam.. and just b/c Colleen threw josh away doesn't mean Erin should throw Adam away.

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

Ever since everybody from here left the site has actually been working much better lmao. No time outs or server shut downs. Weird coincidence hahahaa.

Colleen is probably devastated her thread isn't active here anymore. I don't care enough about her to bother with another site since all my other threads are here. Somebody mentioned that ignoring her/moving on is the worst thing ~the haters~ can do bc giving her attention in any way is what she craves. Bye Colleen!! Have fun with ur fake ass life

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

Mojo9024 wrote:Why are ppl still posting here. Everyone has gone to g o o gle gos sip ba Ker y .. for along time now.

Also for those talking bout Josh's sister Erin she is dating Colleen's cousin Adam.. and just b/c Colleen threw josh away doesn't mean Erin should throw Adam away.
Because we want to? Because Tapatalk app is convenient for me to check the forums due to how busy I am? If this bakery site isn't on tapatalk im not interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Mojo9024 wrote:Why are ppl still posting here. Everyone has gone to g o o gle gos sip ba Ker y .. for along time now.

Because we want to? Because Tapatalk app is convenient for me to check the forums due to how busy I am? If this bakery site isn't on tapatalk im not interested.

Same here. I tried switching over and the app that that website uses is just so outdated and I couldn't figure out how to use it.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

I just don't see the point going to 3+ different websites for YouTube gossip. You've got Colleen on this bakery place (which I actually like but it's not on tapatalk as I said) Then all the Trisha drama on Y T T, it's just too much. The only place that is half tolerable is here.

Why would I go to multiple sites when it's all here? This place moves fast enough for me. I work and don't sit online all day. When I'm not working I'm not sitting online. Going to some of those forums like Y T T and their 600+ posts a day is just overwhelming and ridiculous.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

I didn't know Josh or Colleen until the divorce videos and then the binge started lol. I even suffered through Josh's year of vlogs to see first hand the demise of their relationship. Sounds mean but I am a pretty nosey person. And let me tell you- IT WAS AWFUL!!!!! I guess I'm a masochist lol. I instantly couldn't stand him from the get go. It took me a couple of weeks to get through his year and his damn fucking intro cringed me so hard I almost stopped... but I pushed through and then went to Colleen's vlogs from the year in review as well. I went through all of these threads and can't believe I didn't see one person comment or talk about what I'm about to say and My Theory. I truly believe that everything was good for them on Colleen's side. I personally thought Josh was so jealous and annoyed with her that at particular times I thought not only The biggest douche fucking bag I've ever seen, but WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!! He snapped at her so many times on so many occasions. One that comes to mind is when she helped him hit a million and he was such a dick to her!!!! He gets so mad and is so passive aggressive. Josh and Colleen were each others first sexual partners (which is crazy but true)... there was one particular blog that really stood out to me with him making very inappropriate, uncomfortable, cringe worthy comments about them exploring other things in the bedroom (I can't remember if it was inviting someone in or her doing something weird, but it was definitely a sexual request that she wanted no part of and he wouldn't let it go) I noticed that it was about the time she started pulling away and acting a bit different. NOW, I personally think he is a closet pervert or something to that effect and she just couldn't and didn't want me to satisfy his sexual desires. And to be honest, even though she's crude, I don't see her being very sexual of a person with all of her insecurities. Maybe she even wasn't that into even having sex. Someone once told me that there arE basically 2 main reasons couples have serious problems- ONE is money and the 2nd is in the bedroom. I truly believe Joshua and Colleen's issues and divorce had to do with the latter. And it really makes a lot of sense if you really think about it.

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

mswatosh3 wrote:.…He snapped at her so many times on so many occasions. One that comes to mind is when she helped him hit a million and he was such a dick to her!!!! He gets so mad and is so passive aggressive. Josh and Colleen were each others first sexual partners (which is crazy but true)... there was one particular blog that really stood out to me with him making very inappropriate, uncomfortable, cringe worthy comments about them exploring other things in the bedroom (I can't remember if it was inviting someone in or her doing something weird, but it was definitely a sexual request that she wanted no part of and he wouldn't let it go) I noticed that it was about the time she started pulling away and acting a bit different. NOW, I personally think he is a closet pervert or something to that effect and she just couldn't and didn't want me to satisfy his sexual desires. And to be honest, even though she's crude, I don't see her being very sexual of a person with all of her insecurities. Maybe she even wasn't that into even having sex
I think you're right about a lot of it. However I don't think he's a closet freak…I honestly think he is gay or at least bi. Mainly because of the way he acts around Matt Slays, a guy he did lots of collabs with. In one video he & Matt went into the bathroom and peed at the same time. Then they were rubbing each other's nipples. Josh basically takes any and every opportunity to be handsy with that guy. I think he is probably in denial about it because his strict Christian conservative parents would never approve (his dad is a preacher in Georgia). In one twitter q&a a viewer asks "did your mom ever think you might be gay"…he relays the question to his mom & she shuts the idea down saying "No way, NEVER!"

Ok the second issue…Colleen & Josh both seemed annoyed with each other a lot, but mostly Colleen. I think she began to feel like she had settled. I just don't think she ever fully clicked with Josh, but was scared of losing him in case nothing better ever came along. I would be fascinated to know what made her snap & get a divorce, though, after 8 years together!

TerribleLiam
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TerribleLiam »

mswatosh3 wrote:I didn't know Josh or Colleen until the divorce videos and then the binge started lol. I even suffered through Josh's year of vlogs to see first hand the demise of their relationship. Sounds mean but I am a pretty nosey person. And let me tell you- IT WAS AWFUL!!!!! I guess I'm a masochist lol. I instantly couldn't stand him from the get go. It took me a couple of weeks to get through his year and his damn fucking intro cringed me so hard I almost stopped... but I pushed through and then went to Colleen's vlogs from the year in review as well. I went through all of these threads and can't believe I didn't see one person comment or talk about what I'm about to say and My Theory. I truly believe that everything was good for them on Colleen's side. I personally thought Josh was so jealous and annoyed with her that at particular times I thought not only The biggest douche fucking bag I've ever seen, but WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!! He snapped at her so many times on so many occasions. One that comes to mind is when she helped him hit a million and he was such a dick to her!!!! He gets so mad and is so passive aggressive. Josh and Colleen were each others first sexual partners (which is crazy but true)... there was one particular blog that really stood out to me with him making very inappropriate, uncomfortable, cringe worthy comments about them exploring other things in the bedroom (I can't remember if it was inviting someone in or her doing something weird, but it was definitely a sexual request that she wanted no part of and he wouldn't let it go) I noticed that it was about the time she started pulling away and acting a bit different. NOW, I personally think he is a closet pervert or something to that effect and she just couldn't and didn't want me to satisfy his sexual desires. And to be honest, even though she's crude, I don't see her being very sexual of a person with all of her insecurities. Maybe she even wasn't that into even having sex. Someone once told me that there arE basically 2 main reasons couples have serious problems- ONE is money and the 2nd is in the bedroom. I truly believe Joshua and Colleen's issues and divorce had to do with the latter. And it really makes a lot of sense if you really think about it.
I completely agree with this, I go on this board because no one visits Josh's. I always felt to take Colleen's side though, I don't get most people's complaint about her being full of herself and what not. I always got the vibe that Josh was a complete douche. He gives me major douche vibes and always has. I mean from his cringy strip dances on his "tours", to how he seemed to almost want to compete with Colleen every time they were together. Glad to finally see someone who see's the asshole in him.

TerribleLiam
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TerribleLiam »

gordan_ralles_ wrote:I always found this VERY SPECIFIC part of one of Colleen's live streams really interesting. I remember being super surprised that I got to witness how bad colleen treated Josh in the video!! But I just brushed it off, until the divorce happened. When they got divorced everyone seemed blindsided but I wasn't that surprised just cause I got to catch a little glimpse of how their relationship was probably REALLY like.

Took me a while to finally find the video but basically it was just a normal livestream Colleen uploaded, but at the end she begins to get really snappy and mean to Josh. She yells at him and gets really annoyed of him for no good reason. And he keeps trying to calm her down, he constantly calls her "sweety" and tries to calmly talk to her but she just continues to yell at him!! I felt so bad for Josh! At the very end of the livestream you can tell he's upset with how horrible she's treating him and he asks her if she could "love him", and that he's taking her out to Vegas as a valentines gift and she's just being mean to him for no reason. POOR GUY :(

It starts at 45:19

Poor Josh, I feel like Josh was always trying so hard for Colleen but she was just always so spoilt and just someone who could never be satisfied. She always seemed to talk over Josh in vlogs and just overall didn't put much thought or effort into him or the relationship.

She's just frustrated about the color changing bullshit. IDK, me and my friends react like this all the time. She's not yelling at him, she's mostly yelling about the picture being the color she see's. Might be a regional thing, or who knows. Maybe we are all spoiled brats lmao. :?

BougieHoarder
Learner
Learner

Post by BougieHoarder »

I have followed Colleen and Josh for along time. I started getting annoyed when Colleen was Snap chatting. She would laugh & giggle with her producer non stop. I can't imagine how Josh was feeling watching it all unfold through snapchat like every other fan!

Yesterday Josh lowered his gaurd down and gave a few hints about what really happend... Here are some of his comments to fan...
Notice the comment he liked under his video... it speaks VOLUMES.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

jakepaul987
Learner
Learner

Post by jakepaul987 »

BougieHoarder wrote:I have followed Colleen and Josh for along time. I started getting annoyed when Colleen was Snap chatting. She would laugh & giggle with her producer non stop. I can't imagine how Josh was feeling watching it all unfold through snapchat like every other fan!

Yesterday Josh lowered his gaurd down and gave a few hints about what really happend... Here are some of his comments to fan...
Notice the comment he liked under his video... it speaks VOLUMES.ImageImage

i don't believe this screenshot, i scrolled through all the comments and used a search engine and couldn't find josh liking that comment, the original comment by Kim Hamelink is still there but no evidence of the comment by Kas witchcraft...... i need more proof

BougieHoarder
Learner
Learner

Post by BougieHoarder »

Well this was before he made the appology video. My guess is he was doing dammage control cleaning up after all the backlash. You can go to backpage and see where he liked her comment. You can also place this photo in photo shop and see it has not been edited.
When I seen it and knew he was intoxicated I almost broke my neck trying to screen print on my phone. Makes complete sense when you listen to the ending of the video.

BougieHoarder
Learner
Learner

Post by BougieHoarder »

He even made some comment on instagram & twitter at the same time

hc1146
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hc1146 »

This was Josh's comment on a gossip/opinion video

Josh "there was a lot that went on behind my back".

I don't think she necessarily cheated. I think she s end like the girl without many boundaries so maybe she was too cuddly or too close with certain males and Josh would only find out afterwards?

BougieHoarder
Learner
Learner

Post by BougieHoarder »

hc1146 wrote:This was Josh's comment on a gossip/opinion video

Josh "there was a lot that went on behind my back".

I don't think she necessarily cheated. I think she s end like the girl without many boundaries so maybe she was too cuddly or too close with certain males and Josh would only find out afterwards?
The video of "I thought what I wanted was wrong" video is where my screen shots came from. He got so much hate the next day he went and removed his "likes" on our comments too. They were so crazy I had to screen print them cause I knew he was drunk and being wayyyy to open lol. He uploads at 3-4am and comments on responses for an hour usually. If he had drinks that night he will say anything lol

arcade34
Talker
Talker

Post by arcade34 »

mswatosh3 wrote: I personally thought Josh was so jealous and annoyed with her that at particular times I thought not only The biggest douche fucking bag I've ever seen, but WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!! He snapped at her so many times on so many occasions. One that comes to mind is when she helped him hit a million and he was such a dick to her!!!! He gets so mad and is so passive aggressive.
You should watch her MTV, True Life episode - you see the real couple then. Watching it, i never understood how they were a couple with how jealous Josh was about her career flying. You can watch it here: http://www.mtv.com/episodes/jpe3wk/true ... n-19-ep-26

soybeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by soybeanz »

arcade34 wrote:
mswatosh3 wrote: I personally thought Josh was so jealous and annoyed with her that at particular times I thought not only The biggest douche fucking bag I've ever seen, but WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!! He snapped at her so many times on so many occasions. One that comes to mind is when she helped him hit a million and he was such a dick to her!!!! He gets so mad and is so passive aggressive.
You should watch her MTV, True Life episode - you see the real couple then. Watching it, i never understood how they were a couple with how jealous Josh was about her career flying. You can watch it here: http://www.mtv.com/episodes/jpe3wk/true ... n-19-ep-26
It's funny cuz I watched Colleen's response video after it came out saying it was all contrived/not true and that they made it all up. Very obvious now that MTV was legit and Colleen was just in denial of the truth. I kinda wanna go back and rewatch it now.

BougieHoarder
Learner
Learner

Post by BougieHoarder »

I agree 100% she was in denial for sure! I think if he would have taken her sisters job after they got married it may have saved their marriage.

pw00
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pw00 »

I've been wondering if something happened between Colleen and Eric.
Whenever she mentions him in her vlogs, her body language says there's more to tell, but she can't
It's kinda like a pinky, beigey, peachy kind of warm toned, natural looking, smokey, satiny, matte finish. It's pretty. Probably not for my skin tone though.

Malyksha
Learner
Learner

Post by Malyksha »

I get Josh and Julien confused they are like clones of each other.

Colleen's Miranda is funny but her by herself is annoying. I would not be surprised if she saw another person he took her for granted and was mean to her it looked like all his love and devotion was an act for the camera.
At least Russia's fakes are honesty about their phoniness.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”