ForeverNastyNails - Part 95

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
Idkmybffjill
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverNastyNails - Part 95

Post by Idkmybffjill »

jackieanne wrote:The instagram picture (that she has since deleted) she posted this weekend her hair was a total grease pit. The grease had traveled from her roots all the way down to the ends. That is the picture that someone said that MW needed to wash her hair, and she said "i don't live with her anymore". That picture is deleted, but it is the worse I have seen her hair.

Wait is she really claiming she doesn't live at home anymore? Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol oh I missed that one! And I love that instead of saying "My mom doesn't wash my hair" she says "I don't live with her anymore." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

WAIT WHAT. Does she really not live at home anymore? Who would take her in???

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I feel so out of the loop! So her mom and dad now live together without her, or she went off with her dad, or she's just lying? So many possibilities! lmao

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

She still lives at home. I think she was just being sassy to everyone. She also put up a post that she was quitting social media (yet again) but deleted it after about 100 comments. She hasn't acknowledged it at all. She's such a rere.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

She didn't claim that she moved out, she said that "her mom moved out" Then when questioned, she went silent, then she deleted the post. Then, she put up a picture on Instagram saying that she was quitting social media and would be deleting all of her accounts. She never deleted the accounts (just the post about her mom moving out) and just started posting pictures again. She deletes any questions people put up about her mom. Kailyn logic - if it is deleted, it never happened.

Creepster13
Talker
Talker

Post by Creepster13 »

There's drama with MW? I wonder which of them would have lil Guac

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Guac is home with Kai and MW. MW didn't really move out. Kai lied about that when someone told her she needed to have MW wash her hair

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

Yeah, and she tried to backtrack further by saying that MW was away helping a friend for a while, and that it "felt" like she had moved out. Adventures in Kai logic, y'all. And she deleted her IG yet again.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

If it feels like your mom "moved out" while she's not home and you're stewing in your own juices, you got some major issues Kai.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her hair looks fucking awful. Why does she have to have the brown streaks in it? It looks like someone tried to bleach it blonde and didn't finish. If you want blonde, go blonde because right now you look like a frosted early 90s mess.

blackvalentine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blackvalentine »

LiddlePallid wrote:Why does she keep bothering with tutorials? Literally no one is learning anything from her, and she always does the same look!
50% for the human interaction she gets from viewers, 50% to feel like she "does" something in life.

Taking away those things would be taking away her purpose. Which is sad, because Gracie should give her more of a purpose than youtube, but clearly she doesn't since the kid can barely talk and never goes outside. Youtube and Gracie are just checkmarks on Kai's "I'm not a complete waste of space, see?" list, which consists of: Graduating from a 40 hour makeup course that one time, getting sponsored on youtube once, being married once, having a kid once.

Kailyn wants to have a fulfilling life but her laziness will always trump that desire. If she wasn't so lazy she would have already found the motivation to change. Gracie won't give her the motivation, and even though Kailyn feels shame about the useless sack of shit that she is (otherwise she wouldn't pretend so hard with her checkmarks) even her deep humiliation won't motivate her. She just loves sitting on her ass too goddamned much. But honestly even if Kailyn DID find it within her to change, I don't think she'd even begin to have the mental discipline or intelligence to go very far. And a lot of that has to do with Mama Wilcher and the pathetic, lazy way she raised her.

Back to Kailyn's feeble "I'm a real person I promise" list - almost everything on her list is temporary and doesn't affect her life in the long run...except Gracie. That's where Kailyn truly messed up, and the biggest threat to her cushy life lies. Right now Gracie is at an age where Kai can sit back and watch Mama Wilcher do all the work while Kailyn just plays with her. In a few years, Gracie will begin to start desiring more of specifically Kai's time and attention. Armed with words, Gracie will either finally guilt Kailyn into growing up or Kailyn will refuse (again) to budge and Gracie will grow up hating her selfish cow of a mother, while Kailyn uploads "My failed relationship with my daughter" pity vlogs to youtube as a forty year old.

Or maybe Gracie never forms a bond with Kailyn, and sees Mama Wilcher as her maternal figure. What happens when Mama W dies? What if she dies a lot sooner than expected? I'm almost positive Madd's family would end up taking her in, but not without a fight from Kailyn, because Kailyn only thinks about herself and not whats actually good for her daughter, like a stable income and food on the table.

Wow, this rambled on a lot more than I thought it would.

blackvalentine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blackvalentine »

LiddlePallid wrote:Why does she keep bothering with tutorials? Literally no one is learning anything from her, and she always does the same look!
50% for the human interaction she gets from viewers, 50% to feel like she "does" something in life.

Taking away those things would be taking away her purpose. Which is sad, because Gracie should give her more of a purpose than youtube, but clearly she doesn't since the kid can barely talk and never goes outside. Youtube and Gracie are just checkmarks on Kai's "I'm not a complete waste of space, see?" list, which consists of: Graduating from a 40 hour makeup course that one time, getting sponsored on youtube once, being married once, having a kid once.

Kailyn wants to have a fulfilling life but her laziness will always trump that desire. If she wasn't so lazy she would have already found the motivation to change. Gracie won't give her the motivation, and even though Kailyn feels shame about the useless sack of shit that she is (otherwise she wouldn't pretend so hard with her checkmarks) even her deep humiliation won't motivate her. She just loves sitting on her ass too goddamned much. But honestly even if Kailyn DID find it within her to change, I don't think she'd even begin to have the mental discipline or intelligence to go very far. And a lot of that has to do with Mama Wilcher and the pathetic, lazy way she raised her.

Back to Kailyn's feeble "I'm a real person I promise" list - almost everything on her list is temporary and doesn't affect her life in the long run...except Gracie. That's where Kailyn truly messed up, and the biggest threat to her cushy life lies. Right now Gracie is at an age where Kai can sit back and watch Mama Wilcher do all the work while Kailyn just plays with her. In a few years, Gracie will begin to start desiring more of specifically Kai's time and attention. Armed with words, Gracie will either finally guilt Kailyn into growing up or Kailyn will refuse (again) to budge and Gracie will grow up hating her selfish cow of a mother, while Kailyn uploads "My failed relationship with my daughter" pity vlogs to youtube as a forty year old.

Or maybe Gracie never forms a bond with Kailyn, and sees Mama Wilcher as her maternal figure. What happens when Mama W dies? What if she dies a lot sooner than expected? I'm almost positive Madd's family would end up taking her in, but not without a fight from Kailyn, because Kailyn only thinks about herself and not whats actually good for her daughter, like a stable income and food on the table.

Wow, this rambled on a lot more than I thought it would.

DoughFootJuan
Talker
Talker

Post by DoughFootJuan »

I just came here to comment on how disgusting her highlights are... :?

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

She's looking more clown-like than ever recently.
ImageImageImage

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

I saw the little thumbnail for a snapchat from her today and legitimately thought it was someone using one of those face morphing filters with all the makeup & big eyes/giant cheeks or something. Whoops.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her Snapchats are terrifying lmao, especially if you open them in the middle of the night! She has such a wide-eyed, creepy look to her in every damn picture she posts!

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Those new highlights of hers are so dated. I haven't seen hair like that since the 90s.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Have we all seen this yet?
[youtube][/youtube]
I don't follow her on Snapchat so this was new to me. I literally have never seen any children's car toy like that that just sits stationary and doesn't at least roll around on its wheels. Wtf. If there is a way to make a car toy sedentary, the Wilchers will find it!

The way she talks to her is so ridiculous. All she keeps doing is asking her "what are you doing?" :rofl: And why is there still a playpen set up in the living room? My son was long done with that thing as soon as he started walking. It's not like Kai does anything all day, she can't be bothered to pay attention to what her daughter is getting into?

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

She posted a Gracie "video". I don't know where to begin... :o :? :( :roll:

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”