ForeverAccidentalNudesKailynMariePart86

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ForeverAccidentalNudesKailynMariePart86

Post by wickedknotty »

New thread!! About time. Thank you to EleanorAbernathy with a solid second from LiddlePallid!

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 9#p1520049

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: ForeverAccidentalNudesKailynMariePart67

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

wickedknotty wrote:New thread!! About time. Thank you to EleanorAbernathy with a solid second from LiddlePallid!

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 9#p1520049
Yay!! I laaahhhve it!

ETA: It's part 86 though, no?
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Mods, change the title to part 86?
RETIRED MODERATOR

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I can't change it, wahhhh! It doesn't let me :(

poisonprincess21
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by poisonprincess21 »

Just watched the latest GRWM. Dear lord, some people should NEVER be seen in HD! Behold the concealer stuck in her under eye wrinkles and the gross mascara fallout which she didn't even notice. What a gross mess she is. I actually feel like I need a shower after watching filthy failyn.

I'm just clowning around....

Dulcet Elixir
Informer
Informer

Post by Dulcet Elixir »

poisonprincess21 wrote:Just watched the latest GRWM. Dear lord, some people should NEVER be seen in HD! Behold the concealer stuck in her under eye wrinkles and the gross mascara fallout which she didn't even notice. What a gross mess she is. I actually feel like I need a shower after watching filthy failyn.

How the hell do you not notice you have that much concealer caked under your eyes! Good Lord....

curlywurly
Talker
Talker

Post by curlywurly »

That picture is so disturbing. Plus, I hate her eyebrows.

poisonprincess21
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by poisonprincess21 »

The thing that disturbed me was how awful she looked, yet clearly she thought she looked "amazeeeen". She was totally pouting and checking herself out at the end of that tutorial. BBGorilla is delusional!

I'm just clowning around....

itsjustme
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: ForeverAccidentalNudesKailynMariePart86

Post by itsjustme »

So, she's now saying that there are reasons she's not driving, reasons she doesn't want to share with everyone. It isn't just laziness!

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Dulcet Elixir wrote:
poisonprincess21 wrote:Just watched the latest GRWM. Dear lord, some people should NEVER be seen in HD! Behold the concealer stuck in her under eye wrinkles and the gross mascara fallout which she didn't even notice. What a gross mess she is. I actually feel like I need a shower after watching filthy failyn.

How the hell do you not notice you have that much concealer caked under your eyes! Good Lord....
My favorite part of this screenshot is the one wayward eyebrow hair on the right side that is pointing straight up. Good grief Kailyn, look in the mirror instead of the viewfinder. Geddittogeddur!!

Sorry about the wrong number sequence. No excuse. I guess I can't call Kailyn dumb if I can't read either. Thanks Wex!! I will leave the new threads to the people who can add.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Her skin is so nasty looking, I don't know how she stands it. She always looks greasy. Didn't her little course teach her that good skincare is just as important as using good brushes when applying makeup? I don't get it, she spends a small fortune on her "makeup junkie" addiction and yet she fails to keep herself clean, doesn't clean her equipment and does such a haphazard job of 'plying her makeup, makes one wonder what's the point? I laugh my ass off everytime she looks so pleased with herself before, during and after she puts her face on. Her eyes light up and you can tell she really thinks she's hot stuff. The only time she has any light in her eyes is when she looks at herself, it's freaking pathetic

Poor widdle delusional Kaka, she's the epitome of that old adage about lipstick and a pig.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

wickedknotty wrote:
Dulcet Elixir wrote:

My favorite part of this screenshot is the one wayward eyebrow hair on the right side that is pointing straight up. Good grief Kailyn, look in the mirror instead of the viewfinder. Geddittogeddur!!

Sorry about the wrong number sequence. No excuse. I guess I can't call Kailyn dumb if I can't read either. Thanks Wex!! I will leave the new threads to the people who can add.
Hey now, it was late when the new thread was made, you're anything but dumb. Don't ever compare yourself to Failyn, you made a mistake, she IS a mistake.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I would bet money that she's myopic as all hell but of course she's too vain to correct her vision.

On another note, I was snooping her IG and saw this little manipulative gem
KAKA.jpg
I

Just disgusting. She's threatened suicide how many times, now? How DARE she. She's too vain and too weak to ever follow through. Always playing the victim, she obviously has no sense of empathy or compassion for people who really have lost loved ones to suicide. She's not even considering the fact that Gracie will see her comments one day, she just doesn't care how she mentally or emotionally damages that little girl. It's all about Failyn Dumbass Wheelchair. :|
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

HungoverinHighHeels wrote:I would bet money that she's myopic as all hell but of course she's too vain to correct her vision.
|
That is what I'm thinking too. Cause if she doesn't have a disability that we shall not speak of, the only other reason for her not to drive would be her vision. God forbid the bitch get glasses, and I don't think she could handle contacts, so let's just be blind all the time because we're so vain!

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

poisonprincess21 wrote:Behold the concealer stuck in her under eye wrinkles and the gross mascara fallout which she didn't even notice. What a gross mess she is.
she's too out of shape/tired after that whooole t'orial to touch it up damn.

in other news:
GRAPHIC IMAGE, PROCEED WITH CAUTION
WHYKAIWHYWTFAGH. THTAHHHP.
it looks like she got jealous of greasy, stole a diaper, and tried to squeeze herself into it. good lawd.
and....do i spy a boob crease in the upper right-hand corner? everything about that pic is tho disgusting.

sounds like mw got a hold of kai's phone for a moment. but seriously, i hate when people use "honey" like that (or in general, tbh) - it makes me want to punch a bitch.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

tiramisuforyou wrote:
poisonprincess21 wrote:Behold the concealer stuck in her under eye wrinkles and the gross mascara fallout which she didn't even notice. What a gross mess she is.
she's too out of shape/tired after that whooole t'orial to touch it up damn.

in other news:
GRAPHIC IMAGE, PROCEED WITH CAUTION
WHYKAIWHYWTFAGH. THTAHHHP.
it looks like she got jealous of greasy, stole a diaper, and tried to squeeze herself into it. good lawd.
and....do i spy a boob crease in the upper right-hand corner? everything about that pic is tho disgusting.

sounds like mw got a hold of kai's phone for a moment. but seriously, i hate when people use "honey" like that (or in general, tbh) - it makes me want to punch a bitch.

I saw that pic on 404 TEXT NOT FOUND while GG was down. Hasn't she already posted pics that in the past? I don't see the point. You have stretch marks. Great. Who cares? I think she just wants to pose in her undies and show her belly buddon piercing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

After days of posting fabulous Forever21 ensembles she is now showcasing Payless shoes on her Instagram. She put up a pair of old lady peep toe kitten heels and people started telling her they were granny shoes. She got all sassy Kai on them and said she would rock them if she wanted to.

I like my pearls and sun hats, but those shoes are too granny for real life geriatrics.

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

hellyeah wrote:I saw that pic on 404 TEXT NOT FOUND while GG was down. Hasn't she already posted pics that in the past? I don't see the point. You have stretch marks. Great. Who cares? I think she just wants to pose in her undies and show her belly buddon piercing.
she's posted the same type of pic (of her stretch-marked flubber in lacy(?) underwear). but this belly buddon pic was taken today.

unless that's what you meant in the first place, then oopth. i'm just a women.

itsjustme
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsjustme »

I want Kai to do a video explaining this: She says that she's not a professional. She's a women and can change her mind, and delete stuff, and drop FBombs and post bare belly shots in her panties, and it's okay because she's not a professional guru and yet... she has pro cards for being.a.beauty.guru. Logic is absent. Please to explain, Kailyn.

And, while on that logic wave... why delete Instagram to just fill it up with more nudes/semi nudes. I am convinced now that her Instagram and everything else is NOT about beauty being her passion, but about an exhibitionist craving attention. Slow day? Post pics on Instagram, and wait for the hate and white knighters to fight over her. If it's not enough attention, she posts a nude. If it's too much attention, she deletes it and pouts until she's begged back or is craving attention again.

Sad, bored little girl. The makeup isn't even because she has a passion for it. It's to hoard it only, and to get attention for having it.

itsjustme
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsjustme »

I am very sorry for the double post but... while Im' fuming...

How the hell can she be sure those are "Gracie" marks? With as much as she ballooned up, those are more likely candy or fast food marks.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”