Lesser known FEMALE Fitness YT/IGers- Part 7

beachkitty22
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lesser known FEMALE Fitness YT/IGers- Part 7

Post by beachkitty22 »

Elizakitty25 wrote:Ugh don’t know if she has her own thread but I just need to rant about Jelly Devote a minute.

She is doing a year “traveling the world” though by the looks of things this means staying in various luxury hotels and only leaving in the safety of a private minibus tour.

On her Instagram story she has named the hotel she is staying in and slated their food, room service and bar service! I bet it’s because they didn’t give her a freebie. You’re in Sri Lanka sweetie it’s going to be different, the standard of living isn’t the same as what you’re used to - that’s the whole point of travelling - to experience another culture and open your eyes, so stop being spoilt and understand that not everything is 5* luxury all of the time. I’d love it if her next accommodation was a hostel or something, then she might have something to actually moan about!
I cannot stand this girl! The worst of all “fitness” instagrammers.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

I know she's 6 weeks out but Lainey Griffin doesn't look at all lean enough for the stage :/ like her hamstrings and glutes have no real definition at all

Unicornia
Learner
Learner

Post by Unicornia »

Brittany Lesser can't seem to string more than 3 words together without using the word "like". She seems like a nice enough girl, but kind of thick as shit...

skinnyfatfitbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by skinnyfatfitbitch »

Micapika wrote:I know she's 6 weeks out but Lainey Griffin doesn't look at all lean enough for the stage :/ like her hamstrings and glutes have no real definition at all
I can't believe how lean she looks from the front but not the back. I'm interested to see if her legs lean out at all. Tried to find a back pose from her previous competition on IG and I can't find it. Also noticed that her style/fashion is kind of odd lol

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

Elizakitty25
Debater
Debater

Post by Elizakitty25 »

ghoulish_babe wrote:http://oi63.tinypic.com/8yhjs7.jpg

What even is that?![/quote
ghoulish_babe wrote:http://oi63.tinypic.com/8yhjs7.jpg

What even is that?!
Looks weird from that angle but just looks like standard powerlifting bench form? Yeah her bum isn’t on the bench and her back looks a bit dodgy but it could be worse.

kalistaxxmatic
Debater
Debater

Post by kalistaxxmatic »

skinnyfatfitbitch wrote:
Micapika wrote:I know she's 6 weeks out but Lainey Griffin doesn't look at all lean enough for the stage :/ like her hamstrings and glutes have no real definition at all
I can't believe how lean she looks from the front but not the back. I'm interested to see if her legs lean out at all. Tried to find a back pose from her previous competition on IG and I can't find it. Also noticed that her style/fashion is kind of odd lol
it just seems that her hammies/glutes have no defintion
and it seems that she is only ever training upper body.
i watched her most recent leg day... very disappointing

i do like Lainey tho

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Lainey has such awesome abs!!! i know it's her fat distribution but dang, they just look so GOOD.

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

Does anyone follow Paige Riley? She is currently prepping, she seems nice but part of 1st phorm. She hangs out with that crew kylerjackson? weren't they friends with bucci at one point? what happened to all of that?

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

pbjnfit wrote:Does anyone follow Paige Riley? She is currently prepping, she seems nice but part of 1st phorm. She hangs out with that crew kylerjackson? weren't they friends with bucci at one point? what happened to all of that?
i think that big friend group fell apart with pardomas lol I think that's what largely brought so many of the 'old crew' together.

Never heard of Paige but she's really pretty.

Von_Haute
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Von_Haute »

Healthyish85 wrote:Lainey has such awesome abs!!! i know it's her fat distribution but dang, they just look so GOOD.
She has such a great body imo. I like her, but she doesn't have that much chemistry with the camera. She's always screaming and talks in such a "scripted" way. I wish she just talked as she would talk to friends.
Sorry for what I say when I'm hungry.

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

Healthyish85 wrote:
pbjnfit wrote:Does anyone follow Paige Riley? She is currently prepping, she seems nice but part of 1st phorm. She hangs out with that crew kylerjackson? weren't they friends with bucci at one point? what happened to all of that?
i think that big friend group fell apart with pardomas lol I think that's what largely brought so many of the 'old crew' together.

She seems really sweet, and very open and honest. She has good workout ideas and not super over the top and good macro ideas! I figured I would be told something that would make me not like her but I guess if you want to find a good one to follow!

Wannahealth
Talker
Talker

Post by Wannahealth »

Ashley kaltwasser new video was great. Feel bad for her that she had to give up Arnold's this year, hope she recovers soon as she's one of the most inspiring fitspo for me

Chiwawasquint
Learner
Learner

Post by Chiwawasquint »

Healthyish85 wrote:Lainey has such awesome abs!!! i know it's her fat distribution but dang, they just look so GOOD.
Her butt is soooo long and saddlebaggy though. Her lower half looks like a middle aged lady I might see at a public pool from behind. So you can't win em all I guess. Also her face looks so tight, I feel like it must hurt for her to make facial expressions. Botox is a helluva drug kids.

Ikselberg93
Learner
Learner

Post by Ikselberg93 »

pbjnfit wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:

She seems really sweet, and very open and honest. She has good workout ideas and not super over the top and good macro ideas! I figured I would be told something that would make me not like her but I guess if you want to find a good one to follow!
I also follow Paige! I like her a lot, she works super hard and throws around some heavy weight. I know she’s trying hard to put out quality content and grow a following while being true to herself, and not just putting out content that brings in a lot of “likes” or attention. So yeah, I think she’s worth checking out.

skinnyfatfitbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by skinnyfatfitbitch »

Von_Haute wrote:
She has such a great body imo. I like her, but she doesn't have that much chemistry with the camera. She's always screaming and talks in such a "scripted" way. I wish she just talked as she would talk to friends.
I couldn't decide what seemed off about her but yeah, I think it's just the scripted feel of her videos. She's always vlogging at home, doesn't feel like she ever really leaves that often? She seems like a genuinely good person though.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

natacha oceane

Post by Make_life_magical »

I really do enjoy her videos, but I have been very curious what you guys think about her boyfriend mario?! What on earth does he do for a job? seems like he is just her wee sidekick filming all her workouts and eating!

Re: natacha oceane

Post by Guest »

Make_life_magical wrote:I really do enjoy her videos, but I have been very curious what you guys think about her boyfriend mario?! What on earth does he do for a job? seems like he is just her wee sidekick filming all her workouts and eating!
Check out the lesser known thread, she’s been mentioned a few times

chunkemonke
Talker
Talker

Post by chunkemonke »

Idk if she's been mentioned before but I watched Georgie Stevenson for the first time the other day. Hate to fangirl but she's the closest thing to relatable and pleasant to watch fitness YouTuber (for me...) Not put on apedastal worthy but super refreshing, relieving, and ok I guess I did get a little crush lmao. Hope she doesn't catch the narcism monster.

AND she has a very similar skeletal structure to me which literally boosted my confidence after all these centaur esque YouTubers came to rise :/

Luna3chloe
Talker
Talker

Post by Luna3chloe »

I really can’t stand Shiva..I don’t think she’s natty, if you look at her old pics she was a real fluff and not into fitness at all..
:( the stupid hats she came me up with! Who wear that shit anyway!

Return to “Technology”