Whitney "Has a Boyfriend" Simmons - Part 2

wreckognition
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Re: Whitney "Has a Boyfriend" Simmons - Part 2

Post by wreckognition »

If she admitted now that they are fake, she would have to admit that she's lied about her chest workouts making her boobs grow, and it wouldn't look good for her. I think a lot of girls like her because her body seems attainable, but if she admitted her boobs were fake, they might question how real she is in other areas.

Nope nope
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Nope nope »

You guys realize the bra top is padded and keeps her boobs in position and pushed up? It's like lying down with a push up bra so you can't really expect the breasts to move naturally.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

i haven't watched any of her boob workouts - is she actually claiming they make your boobs actually GROW? i thought most girls used that title as click bait and then would note how they don't actually grow, it just may look that way since strengthening those muscles can help your posture, give you a 'pump' from working them, etc.?

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Nope nope wrote:You guys realize the bra top is padded and keeps her boobs in position and pushed up? It's like lying down with a push up bra so you can't really expect the breasts to move naturally.
That's what I thought... but I never wear much in the way of push up anything so I didn't want to assume. There's like one bra she wears that makes them look "fake" but if you squish real boobs in the right way they look exactly like that so I don't think it's proof. Also whether she got small implants or not, you can't grow your boobs so you shouldn't compare to anyone else anyways. While her "grow your boobies" is stupid and bullshit, that idea is the problem not whether or not she had work done. It's not like she advertises some boob transformation with her free workouts anyways.

butterybiscuitspread
Informer
Informer

Post by butterybiscuitspread »

Healthyish85 wrote:i haven't watched any of her boob workouts - is she actually claiming they make your boobs actually GROW? i thought most girls used that title as click bait and then would note how they don't actually grow, it just may look that way since strengthening those muscles can help your posture, give you a 'pump' from working them, etc.?

here for instance she does say they will grow because of the added muscle...I am not sure hers are fake, it could be a padded push up bra but can't say I never wondered how are they so round looking mid-workout.

kaleandonion
Learner
Learner

Post by kaleandonion »

is this a legit conversation? if she got her tits done she needs her money back bc those things are itty bitty.

aubs05
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aubs05 »

kaleandonion wrote:is this a legit conversation? if she got her tits done she needs her money back bc those things are itty bitty.
It might surprise you, but not all women get their boobs done because they want large breasts. ;)

kaleandonion
Learner
Learner

Post by kaleandonion »

but most do. if not, definitely all who are on youtube.

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

aubs05 wrote:
kaleandonion wrote:is this a legit conversation? if she got her tits done she needs her money back bc those things are itty bitty.
It might surprise you, but not all women get their boobs done because they want large breasts. ;)
I have mine done and they look like that in sports bra. only have about a full B mod C. when I had real boobs "push up" sports bras never made my boobs look that way

Post by Guest »

I mean... Utah has the highest rate of breast implantation per percentage of the female populace in the U.S. and mormons are known for loving themselves some plastic surgery AND her boobs look fake, so they probably are.

http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/blog ... ery-140502

thefitunicorn
Learner
Learner

Post by thefitunicorn »

while I don’t actually care if they’re real or not, we know she didn’t get them done in the past two years if they’re fake. she hasn’t taken a break from the gym long enough to recover.

Post by Guest »

lucasdevlin wrote:I mean... Utah has the highest rate of breast implantation per percentage of the female populace in the U.S. and mormons are known for loving themselves some plastic surgery AND her boobs look fake, so they probably are.

http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/blog ... ery-140502
This blew my mind and kind of makes me feel sad.

On another slightly unrelated note, what is with all these fitness YouTubers and their long ass nails? It doesn’t seem maintainable with all the weight lifting, etc. that they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

Does anyone know the connection between Whitney and @zacksjerryrig? She follows him and his sister, and they all follow her. I ask because she retweeted his 1,000,000 th YouTube subscription post.

Trying to figure out how she blew up so fast, in YouTube subscriptions.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Beefit wrote:Does anyone know the connection between Whitney and @zacksjerryrig? She follows him and his sister, and they all follow her. I ask because she retweeted his 1,000,000 th YouTube subscription post.

Trying to figure out how she blew up so fast, in YouTube subscriptions.
Didn't he show up in one of her videos. They work out at the same gym. I think she said they met at her old gym and switched over gyms at the same time

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

not a big Whitney fan - but her boobs are definitely real. I have a similar build to her 32dd (similar to c34) and with a 24-25 inch waist they look super fake if you put them in a tight sports bra or push up bra... like she does. You can tell how natural they are in bathing suits and on vacations.

Also she adamantly talks about how real they are - if they were fake I don’t see why she would lie, she’s not buff bunny lol. I doubt she would say anything.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

loved the q&a with nikki! thought they seemed to have a lot of fun together and i genuinely believe they are close friends...esp hearing now that they had similar break up situations.

gapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by gapeach »

I honestly cannot believe we are questioning whether or not her boobs are fake lol I’m baffled. THEYRE REAL guys!!
The Q&A was okay but I feel like whit is kind of bratty? I’m not sure that’s the right word for it. Everyone is taking about Nikki’s grease pit hair but Whitney looks like a witch next to Nikki

monkeyfit
Informer
Informer

Post by monkeyfit »

reasons I’m convinced they’re fake:
1. they sit high all the time
2. they look defined
3. they move and almost appear to flex when she works chest
4. she’s obsessed with her appearance (as many of us are but she is quite the perfectionist)
5. they’re small enough to be reasonable, but big enough to look good with her proportions
6. they look the same in every sports bra, even ones with less support/padding

reasons i have a problem with it:
1. by putting herself and her body out there she is taking on the responsibility of being some kind of role model. she chose to be a fitness youtuber and this comes with the territory. so its dishonest to lie about her body being real or fake.
2. its one thing to not address it, its a whole other story to outright lie.

i can understand wanting people to think you have the perfect body and that you haven’t succumbed to the pressures of getting work done. but that’s no justification to lie and deceive people.

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer

Post by Combatboots1228 »

I mean maybe they’re fake maybe they’re real but I feel Whit is not one of those fitspos to lie about something like that? I feel like I could totally see Heidi saying her boobs are real if they weren’t so big for her small frame. But whit seems more transparent than that.

No two pairs of boobies are alike imo. Some are real and still perfectly (or pretty much perfectly) symmetrical and perky. Not to brag cause this is definitely not a good thing, but I once was getting frisky with a guy I was seeing back in the day and he later told me more or less he liked me but he’s not into fake boobs (jerk). I was like whaaa? They’re a 32C and definitely not fake but they have that kind of look I guess. I mean, I don’t think so but others have. Anecdotal I know, but I think if Whit’s got implants they’re spectacularly natural looking and she had a damn good surgeon.

+Sports bras do have a tendency to enhance the roundness of your boobs and also hold them in place, so maybe that’s why they don’t move when she’s on the bench/working chest etc.

kaleandonion
Learner
Learner

Post by kaleandonion »

monkeyfit wrote:reasons I’m convinced they’re fake:
1. they sit high all the time
2. they look defined
3. they move and almost appear to flex when she works chest
4. she’s obsessed with her appearance (as many of us are but she is quite the perfectionist)
5. they’re small enough to be reasonable, but big enough to look good with her proportions
6. they look the same in every sports bra, even ones with less support/padding

reasons i have a problem with it:
1. by putting herself and her body out there she is taking on the responsibility of being some kind of role model. she chose to be a fitness youtuber and this comes with the territory. so its dishonest to lie about her body being real or fake.
2. its one thing to not address it, its a whole other story to outright lie.

i can understand wanting people to think you have the perfect body and that you haven’t succumbed to the pressures of getting work done. but that’s no justification to lie and deceive people.
or. you know. they could be real.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”