SCAManda "Srs Bizna$$woman" Coochie - Part 5

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SCAManda "Srs Bizna$$woman" Coochie - Part 5

Post by Healthyish85 »

Beefit wrote:Bffs 2018, this should be great. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... aa91a1.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180304</span><span>/</span><span>877fb2781cacbaa5fca5abdce2aa91a1</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
OMG hahahahahahahahaha

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

I'll never understand her lack of awareness. Image

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

Beefit wrote:I'll never understand her lack of awareness. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... cc8441.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180306</span><span>/</span><span>19816dff05df6743e6a687b368cc8441</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
I bet she can grow a gnarly mustache

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

Post by SeeYouNextTuesday »

maybe less unshaven pit/deodorant scum selfies and fix your GD YOU TUBE BANNER!

Little_Mrs
Talker
Talker

Post by Little_Mrs »

I used to always have a 5 o’clock shadow in my armpits no matter what. I’d shave that morning and it was like immediate shadow. Laser hair removal = problem solved. Maybe she’s like me and it never goes away with shaving....but if so- GET LASER HAIR REMOVAL girl!! Ugh but the deodorant line is just her sloppy and unaware sl f.

RoseGoldBeats
Debater
Debater

Post by RoseGoldBeats »

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:maybe less unshaven pit/deodorant scum selfies and fix your GD YOU TUBE BANNER!
Out of curiosity I went to go check out her YT banner to see what was wrong with it (is it because she still has her MWF upload schedule advertised? lol) and under her "liked videos" playlist reads: Amtrak Crash: 2 dead, at least 70 injured in S Carolina 9:03

Eeeeesh. It's just unfortunate, but I guess when you've got 205k subs you've gotta be careful what you "like"

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

RoseGoldBeats wrote:
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:maybe less unshaven pit/deodorant scum selfies and fix your GD YOU TUBE BANNER!
Out of curiosity I went to go check out her YT banner to see what was wrong with it (is it because she still has her MWF upload schedule advertised? lol) and under her "liked videos" playlist reads: Amtrak Crash: 2 dead, at least 70 injured in S Carolina 9:03

Eeeeesh. It's just unfortunate, but I guess when you've got 205k subs you've gotta be careful what you "like"
The banner in her Amanda Bucci Biz account says "ENTREPNREURSHIP" instead of "ENTREPRENEURSHIP." And it's been like that for a long ass time :rofl:

vide
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by vide »

She also has two different links to her Instagram from YouTube, one of which is wrong... So much for being a social media guru.

Luna3chloe
Talker
Talker

Post by Luna3chloe »

Mandy new podcast: how to grow your hairy armpits..

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

I'm waiting for the day stubble pokes out of her leggings.

ImageImage

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Beefit wrote:I'm waiting for the day stubble pokes out of her leggings.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... a2a9f0.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180307</span><span>/</span><span>c0dd05d88aadaf861209f86d14a2a9f0</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
wtf happened to her?? Has her seedy business tactics spread to her physique?? I watched some of her old videos recently and how did she get to looking like this?? She used to be cute. Her face is just troll like now though. Also I honestly think she still buys size 2 or size 4 lulus and hence the mooseknuckle situation. Those aligns don't give anyone else damn near the amount of cameltoe as her.

Luna3chloe
Talker
Talker

Post by Luna3chloe »

The way she promotes her shity business make me gag! And she always got that worn out camel toe..

Irina
Debater
Debater

Post by Irina »

I think her business stuff is ridiculous, but I do think that she looks very good right now (ok that thing with the armpits is kind of unaware but also - we are all humans and don't have perfectly shaved armpits all the time :roll: :roll: but ok I wouldn'thave posted that pic). She looks really good in that body-check up I think. Agree with the legging-sizing though.
Please excuse my english, it's not my first language <3

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

Would you take life/organization advice from someone who forgets their passport and misses their flight because they were a dumb ass and left it at home?

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

Luna3chloe wrote:The way she promotes her shity business make me gag! And she always got that worn out camel toe..
:rofl:

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:Would you take life/organization advice from someone who forgets their passport and misses their flight because they were a dumb ass and left it at home?
I like how she blamed the cab driver for making her late. He took 1 wrong turn back home and 2 wrong turns back.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Irina wrote:I think her business stuff is ridiculous, but I do think that she looks very good right now (ok that thing with the armpits is kind of unaware but also - we are all humans and don't have perfectly shaved armpits all the time :roll: :roll: but ok I wouldn'thave posted that pic). She looks really good in that body-check up I think. Agree with the legging-sizing though.
hahaha agree.

So I can't be bothered to watch her 9000 IG stories...did anyone take one for the team to see if they made their flight or another one after? I wonder if Brian is soooooo pissed. We'll know if he posts a bunch of stories about positive energy and vibes :D

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

Healthyish85 wrote:
Irina wrote:I think her business stuff is ridiculous, but I do think that she looks very good right now (ok that thing with the armpits is kind of unaware but also - we are all humans and don't have perfectly shaved armpits all the time :roll: :roll: but ok I wouldn'thave posted that pic). She looks really good in that body-check up I think. Agree with the legging-sizing though.
hahaha agree.

So I can't be bothered to watch her 9000 IG stories...did anyone take one for the team to see if they made their flight or another one after? I wonder if Brian is soooooo pissed. We'll know if he posts a bunch of stories about positive energy and vibes :D
I saw on the fitnessinstafamous page that they didn't make it, had to take a red eye lmao

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

I wonder if she realizes she's become irrelevant

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

Anybody know who this Angie Lee is?

This is her ig bio:

"Angie Lee Host of top rated, RICH BITCH PODCAST College dropout 7 fig entrepreneur Founder: Pays To Be Brave Summit Helping wellness coaches make bank"

Make bank? How about scam? Cause if she is associated with Marissa and Amanda she could be "super" shady too!

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”