SCAManda "Srs Bizna$$woman" Coochie - Part 5

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SCAManda "Srs Bizna$$woman" Coochie - Part 5

Post by alliezee »

I think it's so funny that these dipshits cant understand -> the more you talk about it and make people aware, the more your viewers are going to come looking to see what you're talking about. hahahah

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

alliezee wrote:I think it's so funny that these dipshits cant understand -> the more you talk about it and make people aware, the more your viewers are going to come looking to see what you're talking about. hahahah
yeah better to feign ignorance and leave us to our judgey honest devices

Post by Guest »

How the hell is Amanda's podcast ranked #20 in business on itunes? That would mean it became WILDLY popular out of nowhere because it wasn't in the top 100 last week... What is she up to? :-?

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

Beefit wrote:Come on Amanda, give your thread another view.

Curious - what other gossip sites are there?Image
I fixed it.

Advice for people trying to stop these disgusting online fitness scams and liars: DO NOT WATCH THEIR YOUTUBE VIDEOS OR LIKE THEIR INSTAGRAM POSTS. It's the clicks and views that keep these awful scam artists going as it makes them be able command $$$ from sponsorships and their biased reviews. PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THEM.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

lucasdevlin wrote:How the hell is Amanda's podcast ranked #20 in business on itunes? That would mean it became WILDLY popular out of nowhere because it wasn't in the top 100 last week... What is she up to? :-?
Well Ted the business podcast list is full of equally scammy fluffy podcasts. Tai Lopez is #8. And some of them are just making me laugh. As if you’re gonna find “unfair insider trading information” on a iTunes podcast. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

Wait, why is Amanda all of a sudden trying to call out Stephen Correa? Oh yes, because ohilyssa will be doing a podcast with her. Such a butt kisser. Amanda is the type of person to be into everything that's hot at the moment.

I can't wait for her FOCA "students" to start reporting her whack ass certificate.

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SamsoniteIWasWayOff »

She’s incapable of camel toe.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

SamsoniteIWasWayOff wrote:
omg can she not see that?!

1saltybitch
Talker
Talker

Post by 1saltybitch »

Lmao was just coming here to point out the ol moose knuckle and comment on how she literally has the longest crotch ever. It’s like 2 feet to where it looks like her belly button is.

Little_Mrs
Talker
Talker

Post by Little_Mrs »

Hahahaha that camel toe is awful! And she purposefully crops her legs out how the heck can she not see it...she’s cropping RIGHT THERE lol maybe she’s proud of it hahaha

Silliekittie
Talker
Talker

Post by Silliekittie »

I love how in the caption she attributes losing muscle to not eating enough protein but still eating at least 80g/day then says she's not tracking but essentially eating 1500-1800cal. I'm betting she's not eating over 1700 and may be more in the 1300-1500 range. I thought she looked like she lost muscle but couldn't remember if she just never had much to begin with. I imagine she's still under eating a fair bit even if she was eating 1800cal a day. Can't be bothered to watch her videos at all anymore, but the last few I saw looked like she was really pushing herself for her top deadlift set using 155... I really hope no one actually pays money to this girl to train them. It's bad enough she thinks she's some sort of business mogul when she can't be bothered to proofread (or download a program to do it or get someone else to...) a single thing she types up. In the review posted above the girl states FOCA was so full of spelling/grammatical errors that it become exceedingly distracting. She charges 1000$ for a course and won't get any of the "professionals" to proofread it or even hire an editor or almost any university student? What about all this money she brags about making? Oh right... 6 figures is what she makes before bills and paying anyone working for her. :|

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

Post by SeeYouNextTuesday »

Micapika wrote:
SamsoniteIWasWayOff wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>Bc0OCbDl4Wl</span><span>/[/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

omg can she not see that?!
Her right ball hangs lower.

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

This pretty much proves that shes distantly related to camels right?? Why oh whyyyy pull your pants up so high :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Silliekittie
Talker
Talker

Post by Silliekittie »

Totally my point! Didn't "professionals" write their own sections? Everyone she associates simply doesn't understand their native tongue? Everything she does seems to make virtually no sense when you try to pair it with what message she is trying to send. It only makes sense if you ignore what she *tries* to say and realize she's all about making money regardless of who gets financially or physically hurt and she is desperate for attention (I know this isn't a novel revelation, at all). Maybe the attention thing comes from being a twin? If she really wanted to be professional, she would pay someone a small amount of money to proofread things for her. Does she have any friends with a decent grasp of the English language? Why does she insist on saying she wants to help people when we all know that's simply how she wants to be viewed? Has she ever done volunteer work? Donated to womens or animal shelters? I know she's doing the pencils of promise thing and I know it's a valid organization. However, I don't think she's putting nearly as much of her own money in as she would have us think and I'm not convinced all of it is getting donated.

I'm still ticked off about her "me too" thing on Twitter awhile back because she showed a screenshot of some lewd comments from, presumably, men. She shows her ass online about every second or third day... not saying she deserves to be harassed, though. I have PTSD from sexual assault, rape and abuse. Maybe I'm overly sensitive to it, but that shit really gets to me. She is so privileged that that is the closest thing to harassment or assault she has ever had to deal with... I'm not saying she deserves to go through trauma at all, because NO ONE does, but gtfo with your attention seeking bullshit. I doubt she's been through worse because I am damn near positive she would have used it for attention/sympathy by now. I got blamed for what I went through and she gets support for guys making sexual comments on her 1000th picture in a thong on her Instagram. (Sorry for the rambling deivation, I know this is isn't super recent.)

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Wow some many people are graduating FOCA, let me say cogntas!

Post by Guest »

Micapika wrote:Wow some many people are graduating FOCA, let me say cogntas!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Lol I can't believe Amanda hasn't even signed up for grammarly. I'm sure it's not 100%, but it would probably catch straight up misspelling.

sunshinenever
Informer
Informer

Post by sunshinenever »

Silliekittie wrote:Totally my point! Didn't "professionals" write their own sections? Everyone she associates simply doesn't understand their native tongue? Everything she does seems to make virtually no sense when you try to pair it with what message she is trying to send. It only makes sense if you ignore what she *tries* to say and realize she's all about making money regardless of who gets financially or physically hurt and she is desperate for attention (I know this isn't a novel revelation, at all). Maybe the attention thing comes from being a twin? If she really wanted to be professional, she would pay someone a small amount of money to proofread things for her. Does she have any friends with a decent grasp of the English language? Why does she insist on saying she wants to help people when we all know that's simply how she wants to be viewed? Has she ever done volunteer work? Donated to womens or animal shelters? I know she's doing the pencils of promise thing and I know it's a valid organization. However, I don't think she's putting nearly as much of her own money in as she would have us think and I'm not convinced all of it is getting donated.

I'm still ticked off about her "me too" thing on Twitter awhile back because she showed a screenshot of some lewd comments from, presumably, men. She shows her ass online about every second or third day... not saying she deserves to be harassed, though. I have PTSD from sexual assault, rape and abuse. Maybe I'm overly sensitive to it, but that shit really gets to me. She is so privileged that that is the closest thing to harassment or assault she has ever had to deal with... I'm not saying she deserves to go through trauma at all, because NO ONE does, but gtfo with your attention seeking bullshit. I doubt she's been through worse because I am damn near positive she would have used it for attention/sympathy by now. I got blamed for what I went through and she gets support for guys making sexual comments on her 1000th picture in a thong on her Instagram. (Sorry for the rambling deivation, I know this is isn't super recent.)
I agree with you that Bucci is full of bullshit with that me too thing because remember a while ago on Twitter, before #metoo happened, these fitspos were talking about Lyft. IIRC it was about a news story about a driver sexual assaulting a passenger so they were talking about how to drive in a lyft. Or something like that.
Megsquats chimed in to say don't ever sit in front. She did that once and the driver touched her. Bucci gave a shitty reply that went something close to: "Oh geez, Meg! But don't blame a group of people for that one person's actions!". Like she literally said oh geez Meg and told her to basically shut up, don't speak up, and dont fault others. She wasnt even faulting others she was talking about protecting yourself. I know not everyone is a rapist or going to assault me but I still try to not be 100% vulnerable or give advice. Ill still tell someone you can get pepper spray off Amazon.

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

She has to be doing the splits in the bottom left pic. Image

myksweetheart
Debater
Debater

Post by myksweetheart »

Beefit wrote:She has to be doing the splits in the bottom left pic. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... b3affb.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171219</span><span>/</span><span>79272870e26490c9da08294987b3affb</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

How can she not fucking feel that!? Damn girl wear a thong and spare our eyes

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”