Lesser known Fitness YT/IGers - Part 6

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lesser known Fitness YT/IGers - Part 6

Post by sharkbaait »

She’s always looked odd to me. It’s her face and her eyebrows really don’t help her out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bozotrophy
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Krissy Mae Cagney / DNDL

Post by bozotrophy »

Last tweet about needing help has been deleted. Lol

whiskeyweights
Debater
Debater

Re: Krissy Mae Cagney / DNDL

Post by whiskeyweights »

I really hate reading her thread on here or gomi because i freaking love her brand :(

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Maryana is now a gymshark sponsored athlete.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

invasionsucexxy wrote:Maryana is now a gymshark sponsored athlete.
I thought she'd been one for a while?

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

pbjnfit wrote:Does anyone else think jenna myers face looks super manly? Like her bone structure is scary and rigid. I don't remember it being like this...
she;s literally the most annoying fitness person on the internet. she drives me i n s a n e

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

What do you guys think of Anna Victoria?

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Micapika wrote:
invasionsucexxy wrote:Maryana is now a gymshark sponsored athlete.
I thought she'd been one for a while?
Oh maybe you're right but I always get confused with their affiliates/affiliate link, sponsored athlete and I think there's simply being an athlete also.

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

Anyone see Kamilah Powells yt video on her "new" macros? She did a competition in MAY 2017 and she was eating 1,300-1500 calories... she works out 6 days a week and does 60-75min of cardio 6-7 days a week still!! LIKE WTF?!

She just joined fit body fusion to coach her to get her metabolism back and they have her starting at 1,300 calories and now she can only do HIIT cardio 3-4 days a week for 30 minutes................

these girls eat nothing! She is 7 months post show and still that LOW! :o

ALSO passion2befit (ashley nordman) is surprisly starting a new diet and is not doing keto because she has something else wrong with her! IMAGINE THAT! plus she stopped taking birth control because its SOOOOOOOOO bad for you and you should too and once again not take advice from your doctor. shes like, " I am no longer a victim to these exogenous hormones and that bc pills take over your body and depletes all nutrients........."

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

pbjnfit wrote:Anyone see Kamilah Powells yt video on her "new" macros? She did a competition in MAY 2017 and she was eating 1,300-1500 calories... she works out 6 days a week and does 60-75min of cardio 6-7 days a week still!! LIKE WTF?!

She just joined fit body fusion to coach her to get her metabolism back and they have her starting at 1,300 calories and now she can only do HIIT cardio 3-4 days a week for 30 minutes................

ALSO passion2befit (ashley nordman) is surprisly starting a new diet and is not doing keto because she has something else wrong with her! IMAGINE THAT! plus she stopped taking birth control because its SOOOOOOOOO bad for you and you should too and once again not take advice from your doctor. shes like, " I am no longer a victim to these exogenous hormones and that bc pills take over your body and depletes all nutrients........."
Yeah eating that low amount of calories with that much cardio wouldn't in anyway help build up your metabolism, more likely make it worse due to the prolonged deficit[realistically she'd still be in a whopper of a deficit].

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

I'm really sick of competitors who trash their hormones for the sake of bikini competitions lecturing me on how horrible the pill is for my body. :roll:

Post by Guest »

treelee wrote:I'm really sick of competitors who trash their hormones for the sake of bikini competitions lecturing me on how horrible the pill is for my body. :roll:
P R E A C H

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

treelee wrote:I'm really sick of competitors who trash their hormones for the sake of bikini competitions lecturing me on how horrible the pill is for my body. :roll:
100%; like tell me all about your low calorie high cardio diets leading you to not have a period is great but my prescribed medication to control it is so bad :?

chubbybunny
Informer
Informer

Post by chubbybunny »

Anyone follow Kerigan Pike? Kiiiiinda thinkin she’s on the roid train but idk.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

chubbybunny wrote:Anyone follow Kerigan Pike? Kiiiiinda thinkin she’s on the roid train but idk.
Yeah I kinda agree. She has a weird jaw :?

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

chubbybunny wrote:Anyone follow Kerigan Pike? Kiiiiinda thinkin she’s on the roid train but idk.
agreed, she was mentioned before and I agree, veins are always popping and her jaw is pretty defined. Same with builtnboosted. she states she is vegan too.

forthethrillofit
Informer
Informer

Post by forthethrillofit »

pbjnfit wrote:Anyone see Kamilah Powells yt video on her "new" macros? She did a competition in MAY 2017 and she was eating 1,300-1500 calories... she works out 6 days a week and does 60-75min of cardio 6-7 days a week still!! LIKE WTF?!

it baffles me how little Kamilah eats, also unrelated but her form is sooo bad in all her exercises idk how she doesn’t injure herself lol. she’s lean year round and is so disordered when it comes to food. 7 months post show and still that low in calories is crazy

sponsoredcontent
Informer
Informer

Post by sponsoredcontent »

When I first started following her I thought she was figure bc her shoulders were so capped.

vegains_tm
Talker
Talker

Post by vegains_tm »

sponsoredcontent wrote:
When I first started following her I thought she was figure bc her shoulders were so capped.
Wait she's NOT figure? I don't follow her but judging from pictures I'd seen I totally thought she was.... yikes.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

vegains_tm wrote:
sponsoredcontent wrote:
Wait she's NOT figure? I don't follow her but judging from pictures I'd seen I totally thought she was.... yikes.
I thought she was too :o

Return to “Technology”