Shady Katy Hearn - Part 4

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 4

Post by afk2001 »

Fitnesscakes wrote:Does anyone else find it strange that Andrea girl went. She used to date the Schneider brother... IDK if I had just broken up with him ....being around the other girls would bring back memories..... I could see maybe being friends with them after a few years pass. . But she just broke up with the Schneider guy this year... IDK I find it interesting
I guess it depends on why they broke up and the fact that she is dating someone else... like if she initiated the break up and realized that could do better. It might be easier in that case.

For example when I left my ex husband if I had been around mutual friends it would not have bothered me because he is trash and I was happier. :D

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack »

Her boobs are about to fall out in that red top

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

khminionsattack wrote:I will say that she looks dumb grabbing her hair when everyone else is just smiling in the picture :rofl: on Erin’s recent pic
Not to mention WTF is she wearing? The white pants with basically a bra... what an attention whore.

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

Can’t photoshop your face on someone else’s instastory! :roll:

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

Yunrn wrote:
You know the face when you squeeze your checks together? That’s how hers looks in that photo lol.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Quite embarrassing how revealing her clothes are. The only one in the group that stands out as an attention whore. The rest of the girls look nice. Gotta go for the skimpiest outfits/bikinis

Fitnesscakes
Debater
Debater

Post by Fitnesscakes »

afk2001 wrote:
Fitnesscakes wrote:I guess Katy is in florida for Erin's bachelorette party... One of the girls posted a pic of Katy in the background she isn't posing and it's nothing special :roll:

I want to see!!
I guess is not that bad.... She just looked slouchy to me which I'm not used to seeing coming from her.. Of course on any other normal person it wouldn't surprise me... Just the fact that she is always Arching her back
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

I wonder if she got her lips done again. They are looking bigger again. I wish she kept her normal lips, they looked great

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Yunrn wrote:
OMG her face looks so bad!

Forgetaboutit
Learner
Learner

Post by Forgetaboutit »

How she points out that she always has a hand on her head after someone stated that here. :roll:

lab52
Talker
Talker

Post by lab52 »

Fitnesscakes wrote:
afk2001 wrote:
Fitnesscakes wrote:I guess Katy is in florida for Erin's bachelorette party... One of the girls posted a pic of Katy in the background she isn't posing and it's nothing special :roll:

I want to see!!
I guess is not that bad.... She just looked slouchy to me which I'm not used to seeing coming from her.. Of course on any other normal person it wouldn't surprise me... Just the fact that she is always Arching her back
I think it's pretty bad. she has a gut. she does not look like someone who should be making $200 per plan or $800k per year.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

lab52 wrote:
Fitnesscakes wrote:
afk2001 wrote:

I want to see!!
I think it's pretty bad. she has a gut. she does not look like someone who should be making $200 per plan or $800k per year.
I agree with the part where she shouldn’t charge $200 per plan because of her knowledge/lack of proper certification. However, I think her body is absolutely amazing. No, she doesn’t have a bikini competitor body but she’s fit. The only looks I can criticize her on is her lips and rock hard too big of boobs. Otherwise, she’s very pretty and her body is appealing

Cutecumber
Informer
Informer

Post by Cutecumber »

I think it’s really sad Katy took this trip as an opportunity to take pics of her body - and only her body. Where are pics of her with the rest of the girls? Nonexistent. Seems like she doesn’t care at all about Erin - only about herself!

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Cutecumber wrote:I think it’s really sad Katy took this trip as an opportunity to take pics of her body - and only her body. Where are pics of her with the rest of the girls? Nonexistent. Seems like she doesn’t care at all about Erin - only about herself!
Very true. Maybe she doesn't want to post or tag them to give them "fame" or have people say they look good. All about me personality.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

I’ve been web trying to post all week and getting an error message!

Fitnesscakes
Debater
Debater

Post by Fitnesscakes »

Cutecumber wrote:I think it’s really sad Katy took this trip as an opportunity to take pics of her body - and only her body. Where are pics of her with the rest of the girls? Nonexistent. Seems like she doesn’t care at all about Erin - only about herself!
If you look at the other girls IG, they all posted a bunch of bikini pics but also some with their friends I guess. They posted 1 or 2 with friends and the rest of their bodies.

OT: Megan's weight gain... I feel like that is what happened to me... Katy mustve helped her lost all that weight and she jumped on the fitness band wagon.... Which is what I did when I first fell for Katy.. But then realized those plans are not something u could sustain long term and u gain all the weight.. Which is where I am now

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Fitnesscakes wrote:

If you look at the other girls IG, they all posted a bunch of bikini pics but also some with their friends I guess. They posted 1 or 2 with friends and the rest of their bodies.

OT: Megan's weight gain... I feel like that is what happened to me... Katy mustve helped her lost all that weight and she jumped on the fitness band wagon.... Which is what I did when I first fell for Katy.. But then realized those plans are not something u could sustain long term and u gain all the weight.. Which is where I am now
To add on to this.... Katy’s life is revolved around fitness. She doesn’t have a life like many of us do. They literally don’t do anything so they can put the time and effort. A normal person doesn’t have all day to weigh out their food or spend two hours at the gym, etc. So no, I don’t think Katy is a good role model for a sustainable lifestyle for people who have many responsibilities.

23JBunny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 23JBunny »

khminionsattack wrote:
Fitnesscakes wrote:

To add on to this.... Katy’s life is revolved around fitness. She doesn’t have a life like many of us do. They literally don’t do anything so they can put the time and effort. A normal person doesn’t have all day to weigh out their food or spend two hours at the gym, etc. So no, I don’t think Katy is a good role model for a sustainable lifestyle for people who have many responsibilities.
Agreed! When I first started following her and actually was stupid enough to pay for one of her challenges I spent so much time with the gym, weighing my food, preparing food, etc. After a while I felt like I didn't have time to actually go out and live my life. It all got very boring and repetitious. I mean look at Katy, she does the same stuff everyday. Yet complains from time to time about how she needs to finish her house and how she's too busy. I've seen so many other people on Instagram who do exactly what she does or way more. They are actually busy. I think she just isn't any good at time management. The rest of us juggle home, school, work, etc.

Fitnesscakes
Debater
Debater

Post by Fitnesscakes »

Her body isn't even that great compared to the others. Her butt is shaped weird idk...i think Erin's butt looks nicer than hers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

Fitnesscakes wrote:Her body isn't even that great compared to the others. Her butt is shaped weird idk...i think Erin's butt looks nicer than hers.
Her butt sorta reminds me of mine where it's kinda flat on top. I've tried my best to get "the shelf" but my butt just doesn't want to LOL. So she resorts to arching her back to get that shelf butt look. Guess she forgot to go to her normal extreme APT in that pic...

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”