Brittany Dawn

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittany Dawn

Post by wilmadawn »

Stevienix123 wrote:Did anyone else literally cringe from her latest YouTube when she pointed at the lion from her mattress and said ‘swaggy swag’ ? Please, just stop trying to be ‘cool’ or whatever that was. So embarrassing. I know it’s been said before, but she has severe mental problems. It seems like she’s close with her family, do they just turn a blind eye to it??
to be honest, she probably acts like herself off camera but on camera? holy shit, the fake-ness is so obvious. seems like lately shes trying extra hard to be funny/quirky and im just like ?????? -you sound like an idiot.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

wilmadawn wrote:
Stevienix123 wrote:Did anyone else literally cringe from her latest YouTube when she pointed at the lion from her mattress and said ‘swaggy swag’ ? Please, just stop trying to be ‘cool’ or whatever that was. So embarrassing. I know it’s been said before, but she has severe mental problems. It seems like she’s close with her family, do they just turn a blind eye to it??
to be honest, she probably acts like herself off camera but on camera? holy shit, the fake-ness is so obvious. seems like lately shes trying extra hard to be funny/quirky and im just like ?????? -you sound like an idiot.
probably a deflection to the divorce scandal but it just makes her look so stupid

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Does she purposefully search for the teeeniest shorts she can fit on her tiny little body??? Seriously, she wears the shortest shorts ever.

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

Bootyguru2 wrote:Does she purposefully search for the teeeniest shorts she can fit on her tiny little body??? Seriously, she wears the shortest shorts ever.
Yes.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

Addleenorth wrote:Any guesses on who the new guy is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it’s her trainer. But that’s just me. I did read elsewhere that she’s cheated before, so maybe it was with the same guy this time? Who knows. All I know is I feel bad for Zach and I hope he continues to call her on her BS.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Addleenorth wrote:Any guesses on who the new guy is?

I think it’s her trainer. But that’s just me. I did read elsewhere that she’s cheated before, so maybe it was with the same guy this time? Who knows. All I know is I feel bad for Zach and I hope he continues to call her on her BS.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I just can’t with her anymore. I signed up for coaching with her about 2-3 years ago. She was so different then. I eventually felt like all email responses were just cookie cutter vague responses. Like, did you even read my email because you didn’t answer any of my questions or comment on anything I said. She became completely unrelatable with her nasty hair and nails and just started coming off as super fake. I left her client Facebook group because all of her IG posts are also posted in there and a girl can only take so much un-originality. You’re not motivating if all of your quotes are taken from other pages. Her and Zach seemed so strong, but I guess when you let your ego get too big, this is what happens. I feel bad for the guy. Even though he’s acting immature, they were married for a little over 1 year....1 year and she can’t be faithful?! Pathetic. Her silence in all of this only solidifies her guilt in my eyes.

KayFizzy888
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KayFizzy888 »

Does she have a job? Like an actually job? Or is it “personal trainer”.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

KayFizzy888 wrote:Does she have a job? Like an actually job? Or is it “personal trainer”.
She's a professional starbucks drinker :rofl:

TxBlondeB
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TxBlondeB »

KayFizzy888 wrote:Does she have a job? Like an actually job? Or is it “personal trainer”.
I wondered the same thing. Zach was the one with the real job but now that they divorced, I wonder if she’ll have to get a job. I don’t watch many of her YT videos Bc she’s annoying AF to me but did she buy that LR and get rid of her Jeep or what?

MamaW
Stalker
Stalker

Post by MamaW »

I always thought personal trainers had more then one job like working at a gym, teaching classes or any other type of job to pay the bills.... this could be way she moved out of the house because she doesn’t have a real income

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

Micapika wrote:
can you imagine how much the baristas hate her? ordering 5 complicated drinks at once just for her stupid youtube channel.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

wilmadawn wrote:
Micapika wrote:
can you imagine how much the baristas hate her? ordering 5 complicated drinks at once just for her stupid youtube channel.
Why would you even bother? It's not rocket science that if you want a healthier version ask for sugar free syrup and skimmed milk :?

whatsmyname
Learner
Learner

Post by whatsmyname »

Micapika wrote:
wilmadawn wrote:
Micapika wrote:
Why would you even bother? It's not rocket science that if you want a healthier version ask for sugar free syrup and skimmed milk :?
That wouldn't be low enough macros for her malnourished ass. If it's not green beans, rice, veggie crumbles, dragon sauce, cream of rice, eggs, avocado, or ezekiel bread, it has to be approximately 4.5 calories or less or it doesn't go into that little body of her. :roll:

Bp93
Debater
Debater

Post by Bp93 »

She’s trying extra hard to be “funny” because she’s trying to deflect the drama. She seems like a ticking time bomb though for having some kind of breakdown. Like behind the over the top exterior she seems neurotic. I couldn’t believe she made that “when life hurts” video. Who does that?! Who continues to push this “I’m amazing at giving life advice and I think I’m the hottest thing ever so here’s me rolling around in my underwear” after cheating on their husband? Maybe she thought no one would ever find out, the same way she “thought” Zach would sit down and make a video with her. Tbh I’m sad he stopped talking about all of it on his social media’s, but prob isn’t allowed to say anything else with his lawyer.

Addleenorth
Learner
Learner

Post by Addleenorth »

I commented on the "When life hurts" vid saying, "I really doubt Zach is willing to do a q&a with you, with how upset he is with you" and BAM *deleted* hahaha

How much time must she spend scrolling through comments just to delete the ones that don't make her look like a saint?

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

TxBlondeB wrote:
I wondered the same thing. Zach was the one with the real job but now that they divorced, I wonder if she’ll have to get a job. I don’t watch many of her YT videos Bc she’s annoying AF to me but did she buy that LR and get rid of her Jeep or what?
Well she can't be a personal trainer because that requires actual certification, but she's already made tons on online coaching scams (lol at her BBB score), and she has enough fans that I think she can get by on that. I can't tell if she makes a ton online or her family was already well off. Or both.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

treelee wrote:
TxBlondeB wrote:
Well she can't be a personal trainer because that requires actual certification, but she's already made tons on online coaching scams (lol at her BBB score), and she has enough fans that I think she can get by on that. I can't tell if she makes a ton online or her family was already well off. Or both.
IDK what her mom does but her dad is a retired pilot for Alaskan Airlines. Her family seems well off but not super extremely wealthy or anything. TBH, i don't know how she makes so much money to be able to afford her lifestyle. I'm sure zach does fine too but again, no idea how much he makes but i doubt it was enough to be able to live like they did.

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

Addleenorth wrote:I commented on the "When life hurts" vid saying, "I really doubt Zach is willing to do a q&a with you, with how upset he is with you" and BAM *deleted* hahaha

How much time must she spend scrolling through comments just to delete the ones that don't make her look like a saint?

I was wondering can she block you then? I so want to make a comment but still creep LOL but I wondered on YT can you block people, I wondered that about Nikki, Heidi, CG if they have each other blocked...

greengoddess
Learner
Learner

Post by greengoddess »

I don't know if you can block people on youtube but I do know it completely looks like she got lip injections on her new video

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”