Brittany Dawn

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittany Dawn

Post by Hashtag fitness »

She's trying to figure out how to address it. If she cheated, she obviously won't want to admit it. If she lies, Zach will be way more aggressive and public with his side of the story. I bet she's just waiting for her lawyer to tell her when and what she can say. Probably writing up an NDA for Zach to sign too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

What kills me too is that she acted like some relationship guru. I get that they were together for 9 years or whatever -- but with some breaks in there. Like...sweetie...you're 26. IDGAF if you've been together for that long. You don't know shit about life.

sponsoredcontent
Informer
Informer

Post by sponsoredcontent »

I didn't think she'd address it just yet. I'm sure she probably realizes she needs to be super careful with what she says, bc Zach will spill all once the video comes out

Addleenorth
Learner
Learner

Post by Addleenorth »

How long do you guys think it'll take her to start slipping hints about there being a 'new' guy?

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer

Post by Combatboots1228 »

Hashtag fitness wrote:She's trying to figure out how to address it. If she cheated, she obviously won't want to admit it. If she lies, Zach will be way more aggressive and public with his side of the story. I bet she's just waiting for her lawyer to tell her when and what she can say. Probably writing up an NDA for Zach to sign too.

I’m just curious.... if Zach signs the NDA, but still continues to be as forthcoming as he is now, what would the consequences be?

Also wanted to add, I think she’ll just keep stalling for months and months hoping everyone will eventually forget about it. As dumb as her “fans” are, she might get lucky.

TxBlondeB
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TxBlondeB »

THIS. HOW IS THIS HEALTHY????? It burns me up that she puts things like this on social media, making young women thing that this is how we are supposed to look.

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hashtag fitness »

Combatboots1228 wrote:
Hashtag fitness wrote:She's trying to figure out how to address it. If she cheated, she obviously won't want to admit it. If she lies, Zach will be way more aggressive and public with his side of the story. I bet she's just waiting for her lawyer to tell her when and what she can say. Probably writing up an NDA for Zach to sign too.

I’m just curious.... if Zach signs the NDA, but still continues to be as forthcoming as he is now, what would the consequences be?

Also wanted to add, I think she’ll just keep stalling for months and months hoping everyone will eventually forget about it. As dumb as her “fans” are, she might get lucky.
I'm assuming it would only prevent any future outbursts he would have. Probably won't have any affect on what he's already said. But I don't have any legal experience so maybe someone else can chime in on that.

Addleenorth
Learner
Learner

Post by Addleenorth »

Any guesses on who the new guy is?

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Hashtag fitness wrote:
Combatboots1228 wrote:

I'm assuming it would only prevent any future outbursts he would have. Probably won't have any affect on what he's already said. But I don't have any legal experience so maybe someone else can chime in on that.

Yeah you cant really apply the terms of a contract to something that's happened after the fact.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

why would he even sign one?

man, i really wish he would spill are the details about everything. maybe once the divorce is finalized, which i hear will be very soon. on this youtube thread this one girl was talking about how if you looked her up on the better business bureau she has an F rating :rofl:

TxBlondeB
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TxBlondeB »

wilmadawn wrote:why would he even sign one?

man, i really wish he would spill are the details about everything. maybe once the divorce is finalized, which i hear will be very soon. on this youtube thread this one girl was talking about how if you looked her up on the better business bureau she has an F rating :rofl:
Yea! People saying they did not get what they paid for and wanted their money back!

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Combatboots1228 wrote:

I agree. Her fans are way up her ass telling her how well she's handling it all. Those people don't follow FGOC or Zach. And tbh, if you casually followed Zach but didn't read all the comments or watch IG stories and read his twitter it could easily get buried in your feed. I think the people who sent this in and followed it were already disillusioned with her. I mean we were talking about her cheating ass on gomi ages ago (lol wonder if this guy is new or just reappeared). I mean all that scandal about her lying about certification, coaching ED clients, and keeping macros at starvation level blew over and didn't wreck her "business". This should be way less scandalous. At least her marital life has nothing to do with her coaching abilities. I hope Zach doesn't sign a thing and makes out better than her. She always seemed ashamed of him. I know on gomi someone figured out he worked doing some sort of manual labor and speculation was she didn't want to admit she'd married a laborer. Made no sense as they had a nice mcmansion and were doing just fine.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

treelee wrote:
Combatboots1228 wrote:

I agree. Her fans are way up her ass telling her how well she's handling it all. Those people don't follow FGOC or Zach. And tbh, if you casually followed Zach but didn't read all the comments or watch IG stories and read his twitter it could easily get buried in your feed. I think the people who sent this in and followed it were already disillusioned with her. I mean we were talking about her cheating ass on gomi ages ago (lol wonder if this guy is new or just reappeared). I mean all that scandal about her lying about certification, coaching ED clients, and keeping macros at starvation level blew over and didn't wreck her "business". This should be way less scandalous. At least her marital life has nothing to do with her coaching abilities. I hope Zach doesn't sign a thing and makes out better than her. She always seemed ashamed of him. I know on gomi someone figured out he worked doing some sort of manual labor and speculation was she didn't want to admit she'd married a laborer. Made no sense as they had a nice mcmansion and were doing just fine.
he actually has a linkedin profile so you can see exactly what he does and where he works. i mean, he seems to have a decent job, although i have no idea what someone makes doing what he does.

TxBlondeB
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TxBlondeB »

treelee wrote:
Combatboots1228 wrote:

I'm pretty sure I saw the link to his Linkedin this morning...now I can't find it..

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer

Post by Combatboots1228 »

treelee wrote:
Combatboots1228 wrote:

Bahaha. I have a feeling now she’s banging some tool who lifts and farts out 1st phorm protein shakes all day. But he probably has a social media presence so it’s waay less embarrassing than being married to a “laborer.” I’m just speculating, but could totally see this as a possibility. I feel like it all fell apart the last time she went out on one of those 1st phorm brainwashing events?

TxBlondeB
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TxBlondeB »

Sorry if this is a repeat post but THIS....

and from 2015!!! Nothing's changed!

http://www.mamalionstrong.com/the-most- ... -industry/

and of course, the BBB link :)
https://www.bbb.org/dallas/business-rev ... complaints

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

I just rewatched her engagement video and it's heartbreaking. Now someone's cutting onions in my apartment.

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

Zomgirl wrote:I just rewatched her engagement video and it's heartbreaking. Now someone's cutting onions in my apartment.
Her hair in that video tho...Wow. No.

TxBlondeB
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TxBlondeB »

Zomgirl wrote:I just rewatched her engagement video and it's heartbreaking. Now someone's cutting onions in my apartment.
She actually looked like a real human being and not fake for once.

Stevienix123
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Stevienix123 »

Did anyone else literally cringe from her latest YouTube when she pointed at the lion from her mattress and said ‘swaggy swag’ ? Please, just stop trying to be ‘cool’ or whatever that was. So embarrassing. I know it’s been said before, but she has severe mental problems. It seems like she’s close with her family, do they just turn a blind eye to it??

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”