Brittany Dawn

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittany Dawn

Post by Healthyish85 »

do we think it's someone with 1st phorm? that whole group is weird and culty and their parties always seem like they'd lead to multiple drunk hook ups.

sponsoredcontent
Informer
Informer

Post by sponsoredcontent »

pbjnfit wrote:Is it Brittany saying "I Love you" or is it the guy she is seeing?
i think it's Zach saying " I love you" to Brittany and Brittany saying "I know" (instead of "I love you too") back to Zach, but then saying "can't wait to see you babe" to the ~ other man~ !
smh. I love how he's spilling everything, but it makes me feel really bad for him. I'm sure it's hard to move on from a 9+ year relationship, especially if you feel you've been wronged.

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer

Post by Combatboots1228 »

sponsoredcontent wrote:
pbjnfit wrote:Is it Brittany saying "I Love you" or is it the guy she is seeing?
i think it's Zach saying " I love you" to Brittany and Brittany saying "I know" (instead of "I love you too") back to Zach, but then saying "can't wait to see you babe" to the ~ other man~ !
smh. I love how he's spilling everything, but it makes me feel really bad for him. I'm sure it's hard to move on from a 9+ year relationship, especially if you feel you've been wronged.
Especially if you’ve been wronged by someone who has no remorse and is in fact acting self-righteous and has hundreds of foolish people telling her how wonderful she is...

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

Combatboots1228 wrote:
sponsoredcontent wrote:
Especially if you’ve been wronged by someone who has no remorse and is in fact acting self-righteous and has hundreds of foolish people telling her how wonderful she is...
i cant believe the amount of people that comment, "YOURE SO INSPIRING!!!" like, why? she has got to be one of the most fake people on the gram.

i really want to know who she cheated with too, i wonder if zach will spill.

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

If it's an on-going thing, I think that would help explain her apparent lack of dismay. Even if it's not a full-blown relationship in the waiting, an on-going thing would basically mean she's been able to use the elation of a new romantic interest to mask any negative emotions that come with the demise of a marriage. It's possible she's caught up in the affair fog, hence her business as usual social media presence. Of course, she's fake as fuck, so I wouldn't expect anything less even if there wasn't another man in the picture.

KayFizzy888
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KayFizzy888 »

I’m i the only one creeped out by her pointer finger????

perplexed
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by perplexed »

Am I the only one slightly disturbed by how tiny she’s trying to make her waist look with that over sized cropped hoodie? Every. single. day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer

Her whole vibe reminds me of a spider (lashes, fingers, legs) or maybe a giraffe with fake lashes.

Little_Mrs
Talker
Talker

Post by Little_Mrs »

That picture on her IG stories just shows how she has zero glutes, barely there hamstrings, some decent quads, and doesn’t eat enough.

She looked so much better years ago when she actually still ate food. Now she just looks like she doesn’t eat.

I’m 5’1” and I’ve been reverse dieting for a year and eat 300 g carbs, 100 protein and 75 fat every single day. She doesn’t freaking eat. That’s her problem. Eat more, you won’t look so flat and gaunt, and you may actually grow a booty....rather than having to break your back and wear a huge cropped sweatshirt to give an optical illusion.

KayFizzy888
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KayFizzy888 »

perplexed wrote:Am I the only one slightly disturbed by how tiny she’s trying to make her waist look with that over sized cropped hoodie? Every. single. day.

This!!!!!!! Like what is that all about. We get it- you’re skinny.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Combatboots1228 wrote:Her whole vibe reminds me of a spider (lashes, fingers, legs) or maybe a giraffe with fake lashes.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nailed it. And +1 on her weird obsession with her tiny waist. Doesn't it have omgrolls when she scrunches herself up? :roll:

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer

treelee wrote:
Combatboots1228 wrote:Her whole vibe reminds me of a spider (lashes, fingers, legs) or maybe a giraffe with fake lashes.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nailed it. And +1 on her weird obsession with her tiny waist. Doesn't it have omgrolls when she scrunches herself up? :roll:
Lmao. She calls it “fat” or “rolls” to sound more relatable. It’s just skin combined with her body dysmorphia.

Good_luck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_luck »

Long time lurker new poster but from what I've seen, I think she wants to be that "fitness girl" without looking all bulky and wants to look more feminine. There's nothing wrong with bulky and she is nowhere near being shredded but she acts like she's ripped when really she's just really skinny with a little muscle. There's a way to be healthy, eat well, build muscle but not look manly but I guess that's too hard for her

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

perplexed wrote:Am I the only one slightly disturbed by how tiny she’s trying to make her waist look with that over sized cropped hoodie? Every. single. day.
I came here to say this. She is obsessed with making herself look small and it's disgusting. Same with showing off her bony shoulders. :?

Little_Mrs
Talker
Talker

Post by Little_Mrs »

Good_luck wrote:manly
YES!!! I second this! So true! There are plenty of fitness girls who look strong, fit and healthy. She is just stick thin and boney

Bp93
Debater
Debater

Post by Bp93 »

Honestly I have followed her for about 5ish years and used to love her but now am totally disgusted. She’s nothing but fake fake fake. She is overly vocal about Christianity and spouts off all these bible verses but clearly lives in a way that is very very different. Such a hypocrite! And gives the rest of us a bad name. Yeah I think Zach is posting too much but I honestly don’t care because of how she is. I could put up with the lashes, her affected way of speaking and looking at the camera like she’s God’s gift, and the other stuff but cheating on your husband and then still offering life advice is just too much. Plus, anyone who calls her out gets their comment deleted and are blocked!

Shelbieanne95
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Shelbieanne95 »

When I first found Brittany's Youtube/IG I really wanted to like her. I have suffered eating disorders in the past and really wanted to look up to her as a role model for getting healthy. I even lost 20 lbs after binge watching her videos. But after a while, I have also found something very fake about it all. I remember when she posted her before and after of her being in high school and her at 26, and it was pretty insulting to me. I understand she may have been insecure about herself but how she talked about how unhealthy she was and how she hated herself was crazy to me, especially that she was STILL skinny. It's almost like her whole brand advertises "If you don't like yourself, become anorexic/wear fake eyelashes/get spray tans/ and show off your body on instagram everyday. I even fell for her trick and paid $150 for her "online personal trainer" workout....to get back pdf's of a recipe book and workout ideas. I pretty much had no contact with her and when she did email me it was a complete "copy and paste" message. And the whole thing about her glamourizing her and her husbands relationship on social media, but all of a sudden he dissapears?? I need to know the deets on this!

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

ugh, now shes starting a swim wear line?

https://www.instagram.com/suavswim/?hl=en

sponsoredcontent
Informer
Informer

Post by sponsoredcontent »

Did anyone watch her recent video? I'm wondering if she mentions the divorce, because she mentions moving in the title!

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

sponsoredcontent wrote:Did anyone watch her recent video? I'm wondering if she mentions the divorce, because she mentions moving in the title!
nope, and shes still asking for privacy. :rofl:

there is a string of comments calling her out but they probably won't be there for long.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”