Amanda "Mastermindless" Bucci - Part 4

Beefit

Re: Amanda "Mastermindless" Bucci - Part 4

Post by Beefit »

I know NOTHING about pageants... What is the purpose of entering a pageant? Serious question

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

blondish
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by blondish »

Beefit wrote:I know NOTHING about pageants... What is the purpose of entering a pageant? Serious question

For people who take it seriously, academic scholarships.

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

Beefit wrote:A comment about Buccis soon to be unibrow made me go back in her ig and I forgot what she used to look like.

ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 0c1f69.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171023</span><span>/</span><span>c2a7465f333715b5e19226d8a45f8761</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171023</span><span>/</span><span>92a340472ad28bbb69701682bc52bb36</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171023</span><span>/</span><span>ddf65729c63b3787e12f878a9b0c1f69</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

man, that pink bikini... it would be totally different if it was someone who wasn't such an insufferable, vain, body shaming bitch. But because its her, it feels like beautiful karma

Post by Guest »

Beefit wrote: ... andabucci_
(here's hoping someone here gets the reference but...)

IT'S. A. SCHOLARSHIP. PROGRAM.

Post by Guest »

In other news, if that old instagram really is her, here's hoping she changed her phone number because she openly shared it on her public profile (I hope I'm not breaking any rules by mentioning that, it's literally her comment on her own photo on a totally open profile that anyone could see... obviously not condoning anyone call the number but seriously amanda who taught you internet safety???)

whodunitt
Informer
Informer

Post by whodunitt »

dontmakememakeyou wrote:
Beefit wrote: ... andabucci_
(here's hoping someone here gets the reference but...)

IT'S. A. SCHOLARSHIP. PROGRAM.
miss congeniality?

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer

Post by Combatboots1228 »

dr-tran wrote:Did Amanda use to do pageants like her sister too?

See:
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>eDZJtAzdy7</span><span>/?</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=_</span><span>amandabucci</span><span>_</span></a>
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>eCvkbXzd3L</span><span>/?</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=_</span><span>amandabucci</span><span>_</span></a>
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>d</span><span>-</span><span>pcykzd</span><span>-</span><span>1</span><span>/?</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=_</span><span>amandabucci</span><span>_</span></a>
My God she looks 40.

Stopthescammers123
Learner
Learner

Post by Stopthescammers123 »

wow she let herself go in a matter of four years or so. She looked way better when she was living in bumfuck Rhode Island than she does in LA!!!!

I think she tried to mature so fast she disregarded her health and caused digestion issues or something to double her frame size. You can tell how unhealthy she is by her hair and skin.

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SamsoniteIWasWayOff »

Ugh. Don’t watch the latest video unless you want to see “trying to be relatable dancing” awkwardness and a sponsored content for a journal. But, DO search if you want to see video of her amazing fashion choice of the schoolgirl outfit for her speaking event. :rofl:

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

SamsoniteIWasWayOff wrote:Ugh. Don’t watch the latest video unless you want to see “trying to be relatable dancing” awkwardness and a sponsored content for a journal. But, DO search if you want to see video of her amazing fashion choice of the schoolgirl outfit for her speaking event. :rofl:
I went to get hamster footage.

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Amanda

Post by SamsoniteIWasWayOff »

Beefit wrote:
SamsoniteIWasWayOff wrote:Ugh. Don’t watch the latest video unless you want to see “trying to be relatable dancing” awkwardness and a sponsored content for a journal. But, DO search if you want to see video of her amazing fashion choice of the schoolgirl outfit for her speaking event. :rofl:

Hahhahahahahahha that’s amazing :rofl: :rofl:

Susperna
Informer
Informer

Post by Susperna »

Beefit you're killing me, I just spit all over my laptop :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Susperna wrote:Beefit you're killing me, I just spit all over my laptop :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Lol seriously I laughed out loud at work.

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

Gosh, Thanks guys. I appreciate you all for laughing with me

Von_Haute
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Von_Haute »

Susperna wrote:Beefit you're killing me, I just spit all over my laptop :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Same! omg, that detail level #onPoint
Sorry for what I say when I'm hungry.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Beefit wrote:
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... ed51ac.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171024</span><span>/</span><span>a71deb407f30ac716d6ae9ec2aed51ac</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

this made my day seriously :rofl: :rofl:

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

I just went to investigate, and lord I'm embarrassed for her. Between that speech and that outfit, yikes girl. It's embarrassing a woman who's graduated college and been branding herself as a business woman doesn't own a shirt that isn't a crop top.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

don't throw things at me but...i think she looks pretty in her latest IG pic. ~hides-

zsazsa
Learner
Learner

Post by zsazsa »

I was so disappointed to wake up this morning to a video from Amanda about the SELF Journal. I just bought one last week and it truly is an amazing tool (at least for my personality/work-style) and I'm pisssssssed I now have something else in common with Scammy.

Also, in the same video she includes some footage of her at some other bullshit mastermind program (can't recall the name but it made me LOL) and it's literally her say she's NOT an expert and she DOESN'T know everything and that's how she's built trust with her community.

Um, what? You're not an expert and yet you run a bunch of "programs" teaching people how to excel in their fields? She also talked about her "that prep life" series like it was legit on cable television. *facepalm*

zsazsa
Learner
Learner

Re: Amanda

Post by zsazsa »

Beefit wrote:

LMAOOO :rofl: why do all these fit chicks wear their hair like this to work out? Or worse, DOWN?! My hair a little longer than shoulder length and I'm going to cut it soon because even in a tight ponytail with a headband it bugs me by whacking my neck/sweat.

... I think I just answered my own question. Amanda doesn't sweat or really work that hard so why would her hair bug her? It's just another passive accessory.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”