Nikki Blackketter - Part 5

psily
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Blackketter - Part 5

Post by psily »

From her IG story, it looks like she'll be doing a Draw My Life Story video. I wonder if she'll mention her friendship w/ Heidi lol

SkyLacey
Talker
Talker

Post by SkyLacey »

dropping a comment here to follow the new thread <3 that girl in that try on up there does look way past college age :? maybe she didn't go straight away at 18? :-P

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

SkyLacey wrote:dropping a comment here to follow the new thread <3 that girl in that try on up there does look way past college age :? maybe she didn't go straight away at 18? :-P
I'm wondering that as well. Plenty of people go to college later for various reasons.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

LOL Kendall Paisley is a Leesha McGuinness type...comments on like every big YTer's video, comments on other people's comments, etc. She looks cute in some of the NB stuff but I have to take everything she says with a grain of salt because she...tries very hard.

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

ephillipswife
Informer
Informer

Post by ephillipswife »

Following :love2:

mazosrankutes
Learner
Learner

Post by mazosrankutes »

Išsiųsta naudojantis HUAWEI VNS-L21 Tapatalk 4 Lt

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

So she's going FIBO with Sammy tomorrow. Wonder if that means Ashley isn't going.

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

Awwh, I think it's her thinner lips and makeup that mature her. Tbh, she looks like a typical sorority girl out here in the south. She actually looks younger than half the chicks I see walking on my campus. Sad...

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

So she's going Bali with Becca in a couple of weeks. Glad they are still close friends.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Watching the try on hauls, people who sized right seem to look fine. People who wanted to fit a certain size didn't.

neatndfancy
Debater
Debater

Post by neatndfancy »

When does Sammy move to LA again?
:love2: Apologies in advance for any and all spelling and grammatical errors. English is my first language I just suck :love2:

wawa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wawa »

neatndfancy wrote:When does Sammy move to LA again?
I think last I heard they were aiming for May... Thats usually when college graduations are so I'd assume shes going to head there after that.

cmk808
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cmk808 »

wawa wrote:
I think last I heard they were aiming for May... Thats usually when college graduations are so I'd assume shes going to head there after that.
I'm glad that's still happening and she hasn't forgotten about Sammy and left her behind.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

cmk808 wrote:
wawa wrote:
I'm glad that's still happening and she hasn't forgotten about Sammy and left her behind.
They've been friends for like 8 years, I don't think she's gonna forget about her :P

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

"People that continue feeding negativity they are not doing anything with their lives, they are too busy consumed with what you're doing..."

CG in his latest video. (around the 12 min mark) Wonder if that's the dig I was waiting for after Nikki had the Alphalete cover pic. Maybe I'm reading too much into it as Nikki is doing something with her life, surely the Gymshark collab shows that?

hoelahoep
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hoelahoep »

treelee wrote:Watching the try on hauls, people who sized right seem to look fine. People who wanted to fit a certain size didn't.
Agree!

After the first try on videos I was like: meh not going to get anything

Now I'm back to wanting at least 2 items but I still find it difficult to guess the right size for me

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

Spid wrote:"People that continue feeding negativity they are not doing anything with their lives, they are too busy consumed with what you're doing..."

CG in his latest video. (around the 12 min mark) Wonder if that's the dig I was waiting for after Nikki had the Alphalete cover pic. Maybe I'm reading too much into it as Nikki is doing something with her life, surely the Gymshark collab shows that?
It's no telling w/CG. If it was or wasn't about Nikki he still sounds like a hypocrite because he has "fed the negativity" plenty. Not only that but he's given birth to it on a number of occasions. Who's worse? The person that creates it or the one that feeds it? He's done both. That turd should take his own advice. :roll:

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Squidgit wrote:
Spid wrote:"People that continue feeding negativity they are not doing anything with their lives, they are too busy consumed with what you're doing..."

It's no telling w/CG. If it was or wasn't about Nikki he still sounds like a hypocrite because he has "fed the negativity" plenty. Not only that but he's given birth to it on a number of occasions. Who's worse? The person that creates it or the one that feeds it? He's done both. That turd should take his own advice. :roll:
I'm sure Nikki isn't the only bridge that dude has burned. He seems the type to use people and toss them aside when he gets what he wants (Gymshark being one huge example).

wawa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wawa »

So it looks like Nikki is going to sell her own "NikkiB" sweatshirts with a cute little pineapple logo on them for men or those who can't get the gymshark line. That should be pretty successful! I think they look cute.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”