Eazy5
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessica Arevalo

Post by Eazy5 »

sunshinenever wrote:
Eazy5 wrote:that girl thinks she's so great. remember when she started her own youtube makeup channel? She literally has it engraved in her head that she is gods greatest gift to earth and that she is just naturally gifted at every single thing she does. her "life advice/sit down talk" videos crack me up too , why would anyone take life advice from a 30 year old, who still can't get over her abusive ex, let alone someone who hoed their way into becoming a Shredz athlete and that is the only reason she got semi-famous is because they bought probably half of her followers for her, just like all the other former-shreds stars.
Are you really trying to insult someone with that? What is so damn wrong in your eyes about not being over your abusive ex at 30 years old? Abuse fucks you up, and for most it fucks them up for life. You are seriously okay with saying that? Why should we listen to you when you're so cold and careless?
i never said you have to listen to me. she had a choice to leave but she stayed with him. that alone shows me she's fucked up and desperate. she would rather be with someone who abuses her than be alone. lol

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

^ yikes ^
i'd probably do some research on domestic abuse before you pull the "she could've left" card

ANYWAYS....this girl is a complete idiot. anyone who knows about microblading knows you can't exercise/sweat for like a week afterwards. cut to the day after she gets them done and she's on the stairmaster covered in sweat. then blames the girl who did her brows that one is a lot thicker than the other. she's one of those people that you wonder how they have made it this far in life.

Post by Guest »

Eazy5 wrote:
sunshinenever wrote:
Eazy5 wrote:that girl thinks she's so great. remember when she started her own youtube makeup channel? She literally has it engraved in her head that she is gods greatest gift to earth and that she is just naturally gifted at every single thing she does. her "life advice/sit down talk" videos crack me up too , why would anyone take life advice from a 30 year old, who still can't get over her abusive ex, let alone someone who hoed their way into becoming a Shredz athlete and that is the only reason she got semi-famous is because they bought probably half of her followers for her, just like all the other former-shreds stars.
Are you really trying to insult someone with that? What is so damn wrong in your eyes about not being over your abusive ex at 30 years old? Abuse fucks you up, and for most it fucks them up for life. You are seriously okay with saying that? Why should we listen to you when you're so cold and careless?
i never said you have to listen to me. she had a choice to leave but she stayed with him. that alone shows me she's fucked up and desperate. she would rather be with someone who abuses her than be alone. lol
lol gtfo. :FU:

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

Lurkosaurus Rex wrote:^ yikes ^
i'd probably do some research on domestic abuse before you pull the "she could've left" card

ANYWAYS....this girl is a complete idiot. anyone who knows about microblading knows you can't exercise/sweat for like a week afterwards. cut to the day after she gets them done and she's on the stairmaster covered in sweat. then blames the girl who did her brows that one is a lot thicker than the other. she's one of those people that you wonder how they have made it this far in life.

Yes and getting a spray tan?! I thought it rude to slate the girl so soon after she got them done

happy101_
Debater
Debater

Post by happy101_ »

This girl is definitely crazy lol
Who the hell goes on a “juice cleanse” and eats a whole bunch of hot Cheetos, chocolates, chips, salsa, and then goes to Vegas and drinks. Then a few days later she’s back to being “vegan” or “pescatarian” and I’m sure she will probably keep eating non vegan things and telling people that “all vegans eat non vegan foods”

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

happy101_ wrote:This girl is definitely crazy lol
Who the hell goes on a “juice cleanse” and eats a whole bunch of hot Cheetos, chocolates, chips, salsa, and then goes to Vegas and drinks. Then a few days later she’s back to being “vegan” or “pescatarian” and I’m sure she will probably keep eating non vegan things and telling people that “all vegans eat non vegan foods”
seems like she's gotten bored with the "vegan" thing. it's hilarious how she tells us she's eating 90-95% vegan but all the food she shows us is not vegan lol. idk how she's watched all those documentaries and still eats eggs.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Lurkosaurus Rex wrote:
happy101_ wrote:This girl is definitely crazy lol
seems like she's gotten bored with the "vegan" thing. it's hilarious how she tells us she's eating 90-95% vegan but all the food she shows us is not vegan lol. idk how she's watched all those documentaries and still eats eggs.
Why did she have to jump straight to the vegan label, if she's not even going to be a vegan most of the time? I've been vegetarian for years and eat mostly vegan at home, but I would never tell someone I'm vegan x% of the time. I kind of draw the line at milk powder additives in food because I strongly believe if we didn't oversubsize the dairy industry no one would be adding that to things like bread and taco seasoning, but that's just me. And hence I'm veggie, not vegan. SO GTFO outta here with your "vegan" ovo-lacto-pescatarianism. Don't even get me started on she probably buys generic makeup, household cleaners, etc that animal test.

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

After all that, her eyebrows look good!

I do actually think she has good intentions- but she is just kinda crazy

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Just watched her newest video. Anyone else think her new project is a prob Vegan protein or supplements?

Little_Mrs
Talker
Talker

Post by Little_Mrs »

Her latest video the other day she claims to be the only natural bikini pro....ughhh that’s definitely not fact. She’s probably one of the few, yes. But absolutely not the singular pro who is natural. I respect and love that she is openly natural, and doesn’t have implants, etc. Truly love that. But she cannot claim to be the only natural.

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SamsoniteIWasWayOff »

Little_Mrs wrote:Her latest video the other day she claims to be the only natural bikini pro....ughhh that’s definitely not fact. She’s probably one of the few, yes. But absolutely not the singular pro who is natural. I respect and love that she is openly natural, and doesn’t have implants, etc. Truly love that. But she cannot claim to be the only natural.
I don’t even believe she’s natural. Yeah she doesn’t have fake boobs. Doesn’t mean she’s not on any juice.

Little_Mrs
Talker
Talker

Post by Little_Mrs »

I believe she’s natural. Compare her stage pics to someone like Narmin (who isn’t) and you’ll see a huge difference. She doesn’t come in as hard and dry as girls who are on juice. She genetically always has abs, she just doesn’t store much body fat there, so her abs are always dry when she’s on stage but her glutes and delts are always softer.

cheryl_
Learner
Learner

Post by cheryl_ »

What's her sister's yt/insta username?

Von_Haute
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Von_Haute »

cheryl_ wrote:What's her sister's yt/insta username?
You mean Noel? https://www.instagram.com/noelarevalo_/
Sorry for what I say when I'm hungry.

Eazy5
Talker
Talker

Post by Eazy5 »

anyone watch their whole 2-minutes on the Dr. Oz show? search "jessica arevalo Dr. Oz" on youtube...it all sounded so fucking fake to me even the things Garrett said

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SamsoniteIWasWayOff »

Eazy5 wrote:anyone watch their whole 2-minutes on the Dr. Oz show? search "jessica arevalo Dr. Oz" on youtube...it all sounded so fucking fake to me even the things Garrett said
Wowww just looked it up and watched it. They seem so disingenuous and like their life is a fairytale. Also, love how the show gave him a home gym...I don’t think they know both Garrett and Jessica can afford that stuff easy...save the gifts for someone who can’t. Of course Jessica just talked about herself :roll:

-chiMama+_
Talker
Talker

Post by -chiMama+_ »

They really irritate me. Garrett needs to donate that gym to a disabled person who needs it but can’t afford it.

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

Did anyone notice in the Heidi screenshots that she said her and Jessica didn't stop being friends but are just awkward because she invited both Jessica and Noel to her boss babes sleepover and Jessica didn't want Noel going since they don't get along? But I thought Heidi and Jessica unfollowed each other and Jessica was liking Josh's pictures recently, so it seems like they're not really friends anymore.

irinaaas28
Learner
Learner

Post by irinaaas28 »

cat29 wrote:Did anyone notice in the Heidi screenshots that she said her and Jessica didn't stop being friends but are just awkward because she invited both Jessica and Noel to her boss babes sleepover and Jessica didn't want Noel going since they don't get along? But I thought Heidi and Jessica unfollowed each other and Jessica was liking Josh's pictures recently, so it seems like they're not really friends anymore.
I also noticed that she and Josh are "exchanging" likes on IG on daily basis.
They did unfollow each other, so much "friendship" lol.
Soooo... what's the deal with her and Noel? Why don't they get along?

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

irinaaas28 wrote:
cat29 wrote:Did anyone notice in the Heidi screenshots that she said her and Jessica didn't stop being friends but are just awkward because she invited both Jessica and Noel to her boss babes sleepover and Jessica didn't want Noel going since they don't get along? But I thought Heidi and Jessica unfollowed each other and Jessica was liking Josh's pictures recently, so it seems like they're not really friends anymore.
I also noticed that she and Josh are "exchanging" likes on IG on daily basis.
They did unfollow each other, so much "friendship" lol.
Soooo... what's the deal with her and Noel? Why don't they get along?
Well I guess that's another thing Heidi lied about in her rant. I have no clue what the drama is between Jessica and Noel. Maybe Jessica was doing fitspo first and was annoyed that Noel got on the wagon, or maybe there's more serious family drama.

Return to “Jessica Arevalo - Archived Threads”