Jessica Arevalo

TryingToLikeThemBut_
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessica Arevalo

Post by TryingToLikeThemBut_ »

I also don’t understand why her content was basically ‘The Maggie Show’ for weeks and now we see Maggie once a month of which Jess is asking her to please explain to the watchers that she’s just busy with this or that. If she is Garrett’s care taker, wouldn’t she be in the house daily?

sweetpea88
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sweetpea88 »

I may have missed something but I noticed her and buffbunny don’t follow each other anymore..... fall out?

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

BB said they were still mutual recently somewhere on the IG expose pages, or YT (idr where). I don't remember the full story but it went something like this...
They were friends, but BB was also friends with Jess's sister. So when BB had her #bossbabes sleepover, she invited both Jess and Noel. I guess Jess said she wasn't going to go if Noel was going. And BB basically blew her off, and said that she's not going to get "in the middle of it" so they could work it out and that she wasn't going to un-invite Noel. I think they were still mutual after that, but I'm not sure.

But the way BB explained it seemed so selfish and made it all about her (no shocker there). As if Jess & Noels dispute was petty. Tbh we don't know the real reason behind why they don't get along and imo, it had to be pretty bad if they're sisters and can't work it out. But BB was always friends with Jessica and out of nowhere she was suddenly Noels friend, then invited both of them over, knowing the sisters didn't get along. Then acts all innocent and makes the situation about herself knowing she was going to create drama. So I think Jessica was just tired of all of Heidis fake-ness and finally cut ties.

happy101_
Debater
Debater

Post by happy101_ »

Just saw her new video and I’m sure her and GG are either taking a break or already broke up. Jessica basically says she needs privacy and time to spend with family, but yet she blasts her life over social media unless she’s going through a break up. I call bullshit that GG just told her to go with her family and that he’ll spend his time with his family and friends. They’re always together and you know Jessica always brings GG everywhere unless they’re working.

Sara4321
Talker
Talker

Post by Sara4321 »

I don’t know what happened but she will figure out a way to be the victim then reach out to her sister. I hope she doesn’t try to find Aaron again because she really messes him up. Oh and people in the comments were already saying Garrett was so controlling and boring.

mostlyopaque
Talker
Talker

Post by mostlyopaque »

This chick needs serious help. I’ve been following her for years, and it just amazes me how she jumps from one guy to the next. I don’t want to armchair diagnose, but I just think she’s totally whacked. Insecure, desperate, and kind of an opportunist. I know she makes her own money, but she was so quick to try to tie down GG, and the way she moved that relationship and flaunted it on social media just rubbed me the wrong way. She is also ALWAYS the victim! Girl needs to self-reflect, as in all of these bad relationships, she’s the common denominator. I’m not saying the guys weren’t bad to her (like Jeremy), but she needs to take a pragmatic approach and figure out where she contributes to the demise of these relationships. It’s really sad. She’s a pretty girl with her own money and came from a rough background, but she seems so weak and immature because of all of this boyfriend drama

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

I never got the vibe Garrett was controlling or boring. He seemed mature and grounded to me and a chill guy.

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

yankydoo wrote:I never got the vibe Garrett was controlling or boring. He seemed mature and grounded to me and a chill guy.
Agreed, but try to explain that to the mindless minions that follow and worship Jess.

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer

Post by Combatboots1228 »

keep_er_movin wrote:
yankydoo wrote:I never got the vibe Garrett was controlling or boring. He seemed mature and grounded to me and a chill guy.
Agreed, but try to explain that to the mindless minions that follow and worship Jess.
Someone also commented about the giveaway she was supposed to do at 200k followers. One of her minions told her to stop hassling Jess about it. She’s lucky to have people who worship her every move so blindly and instantly come to her defense no matter how irresponsible or deceptive her behavior. I wish she would be honest about what’s going on in her relationship, but only because her vlogs where she’s being vague and acting all depressed and bitchy are soooo painfully boring.

1saltybitch
Talker
Talker

Post by 1saltybitch »

I stopped watching Jessica a while ago. Every single vlog is her doing some dumb juice cleanse, spending way too much at whole foods on shit she probably never eats, sitting around while Garrett cooks her food, feeding his dog ice cream and saying wooooowwww and talking about her challenges. Almost forgot the verbal diarrhea while she sits in the vehicle and talks about competing and some new health kick, her diet etc and then proceeds to eat 10 pounds of crawfish or jack in the box.
I tried to watch her latest vlog last night and was seriously same bs different day
Honestly i am Surprised Garrett stayed with her lazy ass so long

happy101_
Debater
Debater

Post by happy101_ »

Lol it’s getting more obvious she isn’t with GG. She really never spends time with her family unless she’s going through a break up and she doesn’t really have anywhere to go right now because she was living with GG. I also wouldn’t be surprised either if she and GG try to make it seem like they didn’t break up and act all normal like when Jeremy just randomly came back and then disappeared again lol

Sara4321
Talker
Talker

Post by Sara4321 »

Here come the naked pictures with captions about how strong she is :roll: what kind of lessons do you think she’ll take this time? My guess is lion taming.

Sara4321
Talker
Talker

Post by Sara4321 »

Here come the naked pictures with captions about how strong she is :roll: what kind of lessons do you think she’ll take this time? My guess is lion taming.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

Sara4321 wrote:Here come the naked pictures with captions about how strong she is :roll: what kind of lessons do you think she’ll take this time? My guess is lion taming.
Lol look at what she posted today.

This chick is a total dumpster fire. I totally believe she saw Garrett as an opportunity to make herself look good. “Oh look at me, I’m dating a guy in a wheelchair. Aren’t I such an unselfish, kind person?” The videos she posted of her “helping” him work out were so cringeworthy. And just because you have a banging body doesn’t mean you need to go to events half naked. I’d think it would get old for him after a while, plus what guy wants everyone to see EVERYTHING his gf has.

She’s soooo annoying!

happy101_
Debater
Debater

Post by happy101_ »

She really is annoying :roll:
All of a sudden she’s over here posting way more pictures with dumb quotes and posting everyday about her coaching. Jessica is obviously low on money because her and GG definitely split and now she’s so focused on advertising herself and being more active on social media. People have also been asking her where GG is and she deletes comments right away. She is definitely making it obvious with her latest picture about taking someone for granted and cherishing them because she’s much more than a pretty face. Then she wonders why she doesn’t have any privacy :roll: :roll: :roll:

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

She was house shopping on her Snapchat yesterday. I really wish she'd just come out and admit that she and GG broke up. I understand that people deserve privacy, but when you live your life on social media you also owe at least something to your fans.

I also do not understand how she is so fucking wealthy!!

Alexoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Alexoxo »

keep_er_movin wrote:She was house shopping on her Snapchat yesterday. I really wish she'd just come out and admit that she and GG broke up. I understand that people deserve privacy, but when you live your life on social media you also owe at least something to your fans.

I also do not understand how she is so fucking wealthy!!
She did.Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

me0005182060
Lurker
Lurker

Post by me0005182060 »

She sounds like an entitled child for starting her sentence with. "First of all I have my own damn money and a lot of it". We'll see if this holds true is in the next couple of months. If she follows through all her "projects". The custom fitness apparel, the vegan protein powder she tried hinting of doing, the vegan restaurant she scouted locations for. Her downtown Los Angeles office. If the girl follows through those projects then maybe she does have her own money to fund them. If not, (which I think this is the case). If she doesn't go through any of those projects then she was just bluffing and using GG to be her "partner" ($$) or just bluffing! Time will tell!!! But if she's looking for homes in the Bay Area how the hell is she gona do all those those projects she talked out of her ass!!! Especially when her office is in Los Angeles. I bet she's not gona follow through the vegan protein or restaurant. That was all GG investing his money.

If money was not the reason for their breakup. Who thinks it's because she's so damn eager to get married?! Who remembers her video in Mexico w Aaron and her hinting her white dress looked like a wedding dress?! Who remembers watching Jessica always hitting marriage to GG on her vids! Girl has been planning her wedding in her head ! Please insert "x" for groom ______. Lol

crunchy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by crunchy »

does anybody know if she still has the Maserati? might be leasing... wonder if she'll come up with some bullshit like CG saying she "had to sell" her car... might be cos you never bought it in the first place?
btw she should really start building true friends ... that's what I think people like her and BB lack.. they solely rely on relationships and are constantly changing "friends".. look at Nikki though, she has her circle, despite having a bf.. that is what I think is very important cause with relationships, you never know, friends should be there to stay and you have to cultivate the friendships!

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer

Post by Combatboots1228 »

crunchy wrote:does anybody know if she still has the Maserati? might be leasing... wonder if she'll come up with some bullshit like CG saying she "had to sell" her car... might be cos you never bought it in the first place?
btw she should really start building true friends ... that's what I think people like her and BB lack.. they solely rely on relationships and are constantly changing "friends".. look at Nikki though, she has her circle, despite having a bf.. that is what I think is very important cause with relationships, you never know, friends should be there to stay and you have to cultivate the friendships!
It’s pretty sad cause she doesn’t even get along with her own flesh and blood sister. She is a classic bridge burner and probably holds grudges for years and years. That’ll never change, she’s too old and set in her ways.

Return to “Jessica Arevalo - Archived Threads”