JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 6

Boo
Informer
Informer

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 6

Post by Boo »

Godisfromatlanta wrote:In that Clinique video she talks about the new (at the time) FTC law, but then answers "No" to every single question about it being sponsored when it SO obviously is! That was not just her saying her skincare routine…it was an infomercial. She was going on and on about their holiday deals and giving the product a really hard sales pitch. How did she get away with it??
I wouldn't put lying past her especially as the FTC does like nothing about breaking those rules but I think back then Blair was passionate (for lack of a better word) about the products she liked. She used to know all about MAC and the back to mac program, collections etc. and she wasn't affiliated with them she just really liked mac. I think Clinique was something that really worked for her at the time and she was really excited about it. Idk I just think this was one of the few video she was being honest.
BOO

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

Oh my lord in that new foundation video her skin is AWFUL. I wonder if she's seeing a dermatologist.

applesandbananas
Debater
Debater

Post by applesandbananas »

I never ever want to tell a girl she's wearing too much makeup but....given her skin problems I think she is wearing a bit too much. I can relate - I'm about the same age as Blair, had oily, acne prone skin all my life. Beginning of my twenties I thought I had nailed down my skin routine and my skin was looking clear then, this past year my skin seemed to return to it's state when I was 15-years-old for no particular reason. It's very frustrating, but wearing heavy makeup definitely makes it worse. I have found sticking to a thin layer of foundation, and honestly just putting foundation where my skin needs some evening out, helps make me confident and keeps me from sparking new breakouts.

I think she should wear whatever amount of makeup makes her feel confident but ultimately I'm not sure it's doing her any favors.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I don't understand what Blair is doing with her skin. She could afford to see any dermatologist, and with the state of her skin, I'm sure they would prescribe her something (besides acutane) that could help her tremendously. Yet she always uses over the counter stuff and goes to the spa to see people who have gone to beauty school to give her a face mask.

danceinthedark
Informer
Informer

Post by danceinthedark »

Her loft is so damn ugly and masculine. It seems like she's trying to be someone she's not by living there... I feel like I don't enjoy her vlogs as much because of this. I also don't know why someone like her got a Tesla. I much preferred her vlogs when she was living at the W hotel and driving the e class. :toad:

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra »

Blair has a pattern of doing this, and people always fall for it. lol She gets a brand deal, needs money, or starts a new business, and suddenly becomes active again. She'll be very consistent for a while, and people will comment on here about how she's grown on them again. However, eventually she'll disappear again. This time may end up being different though, since she needs her Youtube channel to promote GlitzyGlam. Considering she's personally running it and has employees, I don't think she can just abandon it like her t-shirt line.

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra »

I feel like she's hoping GlitzyGlam takes off (again) like GlamPlanner did for Elle. Elle used her YT platform to launch her sticker company. Now she makes enough money to not need YT.

IDK if I believe that will happen for Glitzy Glam though. Elle hopped on the planner trend at the perfect time. Also being on Etsy helps her a lot.

I feel like it's going to be a bit more difficult for Blair. She has more competition. In about 2 minutes I was able to find THE EXACT marble water bottle she sells for $23, for only $6.99 on another site.
Glitzy Glam: https://shopglitzyglam.com/collections/ ... ter-bottle
Rue21: http://www.rue21.com/store/jump/product ... 08590-0050

justmiss
Informer
Informer

Post by justmiss »

^^^
Why in the description she says that all sells are final? If there is such description it's just a sign that item is crap and seller is hungry for money.
Isn't there a law in US that item bought online can be returned withought explanation? My country is new to customer service and we have 14dayes to do so no matter what shop says.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

justmiss wrote:^^^
Why in the description she says that all sells are final? If there is such description it's just a sign that item is crap and seller is hungry for money.
Isn't there a law in US that item bought online can be returned withought explanation? My country is new to customer service and we have 14dayes to do so no matter what shop says.
I don't think so. I order off sites all the time that say "all sales final, no returns, etc". If it is a US law that you have to allow customers to return items, then a lot larger retailers than Glitzy Glam are in violation of it.

blownaway15
Learner
Learner

Post by blownaway15 »

Did she turn the comments off on her vlog?

All of her friends seem like rich and dumb.

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

Does anyone know what her boyfriend does for a living?

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra »

We don't have a law like that. :( A lot of online stores say final sale if the item is discounted or custom made.

It's odd that she doesn't even accept returns for her regular items.

justmiss
Informer
Informer

Post by justmiss »

Libra wrote:
We don't have a law like that. :( A lot of online stores say final sale if the item is discounted or custom made.

It's odd that she doesn't even accept returns for her regular items.
I'm suprised. I was sure we got that from you ;)

By the way are we going to bet how many halloween looks shes going to post? I'm saying one and maybe bonis one the day or day after halloween.

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

I say 2 tops and then she's going to apologize for being soooo busy with glitzy glam and promise to do more next year.
BOO

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

She denied the Celebrity Big Brother thing really hard in one of her vlogs. I think it was Day 10. So if that's not why she's uploading so much, I wonder what she's trying to promote. I'm really trying not to warm up to her again too much because I know she'll get lazy and stop vlogging pretty soon.

Candieddd
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Candieddd »

Highlight of Day 12 was her bf. Her boyfriend is HOT. Also, has she always work such dark eye makeup? I'm not sure if I like it.

justmiss
Informer
Informer

Post by justmiss »

tctp wrote:She denied the Celebrity Big Brother thing really hard in one of her vlogs. I think it was Day 10. So if that's not why she's uploading so much, I wonder what she's trying to promote. I'm really trying not to warm up to her again too much because I know she'll get lazy and stop vlogging pretty soon.
She also said that she want's to audition to summer regular big brother. She might be vlogging to increase her chances in that.
Other than that and glitsy glam I have no idea, bit O can't help myself... I like her vlogs

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Pretty bummed that there is no vlog today. I've really enjoyed watching them daily. If she's not trying for BB (although I feel like she's lying about this), maybe she has some big sponsorship coming up. I remember when John Frieda wanted to collab she started to upload a bit more before promoting them regularly.
I'm surprised she needs a team for GG. I can't imagine them being nearly as busy as she says. Blair seems to average 80k-150k views on her videos, so it's not like she's reaching a large customer base.

Grindr Hookup
Talker
Talker

Post by Grindr Hookup »

I think Glitzy Glam is what she's promoting...

socialbeauty
Informer
Informer

Post by socialbeauty »

I have to say that I'm enjoying watching them also. She does like nothing all day, but there's just something interesting about her

p.s. When she keeps talking about feeling sick, all I can think about is when Elle was complaining that Blair always complains about being sick and makes a big deal about it lol

Return to “juicystar07”