Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carli 'Stifler's Mom' Bybel - Part 7

Post by amomo518 »

bflesh wrote:
GlitterReign_113 wrote:She looks like a witch from the side
Since she obviously doesn't have a problem with cosmetic enhancements, which I don't either, why doesn't she get her nose done? Especially since she's pretty open about not liking her nose.

I feel like she has had something done to her nose! Because even though it doesn't look good now, it definitely looks different compared to older pics of her. I feel like she had a botched nose job or gets fillers for a "nonsurgical nose job" or something. She used to have an aquiline nose with a strong bump, but now it sticks out almost like a beak and droops down.

xxxxxxxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxxxxxxx »

amomo518 wrote:
bflesh wrote:
Since she obviously doesn't have a problem with cosmetic enhancements, which I don't either, why doesn't she get her nose done? Especially since she's pretty open about not liking her nose.

I feel like she has had something done to her nose! Because even though it doesn't look good now, it definitely looks different compared to older pics of her. I feel like she had a botched nose job or gets fillers for a "nonsurgical nose job" or something. She used to have an aquiline nose with a strong bump, but now it sticks out almost like a beak and droops down.
100 % agree. I noticed it as well. Her nose def. changed. I think she may got fillers

bflesh
Informer
Informer

Post by bflesh »

xxxxxxxx wrote:
amomo518 wrote:
bflesh wrote:

100 % agree. I noticed it as well. Her nose def. changed. I think she may got fillers
I wouldn't doubt that but I haven't noticed, I think because I never watched Carli in her early days before she started with her procedures. Would anyone happen to have comparison photos?

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

Her sisters make-up looked dreadful omg.

Joelene90
Learner
Learner

Post by Joelene90 »

Honestly I thought the eye makeup looked nice, its the contour that looked really bad.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

bflesh wrote:
xxxxxxxx wrote:
amomo518 wrote:
bflesh wrote:

I wouldn't doubt that but I haven't noticed, I think because I never watched Carli in her early days before she started with her procedures. Would anyone happen to have comparison photos?
There's a bunch in threads 1-3

Disney_89
Learner
Learner

Post by Disney_89 »

So Kim K has named her new daughter Chicago, but she's is going to be called Chi (Shy).

How much is Carli wetting her pants with joy that's she's already named her cat Chai??? *Omg we are literally the same person*

tarankulna

Post by tarankulna »

From last nightImage

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI VNS-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

What is with her obsession with boobs?! Like even pointing out everyone elses’ and touching her friend that’s gross! I wouldn’t pose grabbing my bffs boobs for a pic :roll:

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

kylizzle wrote:Her sisters make-up looked dreadful omg.
A lil late but I was cringing so hard at how she was using Morphe and BH Cosmetics and other completely shit Made in China brands for her sister's BRIDAL MAKEUP.
There's no way those shadows will last through everything (I have a couple things from those brands and they have zero staying power) and you just know Carli has a huge stockpile of expensive nice makeup that she's holding out on. You just know she would absolutely never do her own wedding makeup with that toxic shit either. So gross of her.
And yeah, the contour was reeeally bad.

babysav
Talker
Talker

Post by babysav »

What ticks me off more than anything is that this bitch pretends she’s good at winged eyeliner!! How tf has she been doing it so long and still sucks? Her sister better not let Carli do a wing on her for her wedding. Jesus :? :roll:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Winged liner is classy if done correctly, Small, simple and not paired with a very heavy eye look and lip. Carli does not have nor know what class or style is.. so.... :? :rofl:

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

What ! That's messed up she's using teenaged girl brands for her own sis :roll: like seriously Carlis Sister I hope your reading here I hope you hire a professional!!

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

I definitely agree her nose looks off... it is possible she's gotten fillers in it as well to change up the look.

The contour on her sisters makeup was dreadful!! the nose area was so muddy and awful looking. :-?

Also I'm sure this is not going to be one of the more popular opinions but I don't think her sister is all that attractive *shrugs*. She looks like she could be really snobby/bitchy too.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

bubbles_328 wrote: Also I'm sure this is not going to be one of the more popular opinions but I don't think her sister is all that attractive *shrugs*. She looks like she could be really snobby/bitchy too.
I actually agree with you now. Especially after this video she did with Carli. she looked kinda trashy and tacky.. I used to think she was prettier and classier but i kinda see the sisterly resemblance... :?

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

bubbles_328 wrote: The contour on her sisters makeup was dreadful!! the nose area was so muddy and awful looking. :-?

Also I'm sure this is not going to be one of the more popular opinions but I don't think her sister is all that attractive *shrugs*. She looks like she could be really snobby/bitchy too.
Yup, her contour looked terrible and made her nose look wider than usual. Also didn't like the eyeshadow.

I agree Image She had that "resting bitch face" on practically the whole video! Besides the way she looked, I think she's a snob like Carli because they were raised the same AND they get along. Birds of a feather and all that jazz.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

Mrs Paul21
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrs Paul21 »

Hi I'm new here! I have been following carli for the longest. Used to think she was drop dead gorgeous. But now she has become this Kardashian puppet which has gotten out of hand... it's Ugh! Lol

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mrs Paul21 wrote:Hi I'm new here! I have been following carli for the longest. Used to think she was drop dead gorgeous. But now she has become this Kardashian puppet which has gotten out of hand... it's Ugh! Lol
Exactly she is a try hard and she looks botched up AF now.. so sad... so terribly sad.. the woman who once preached inner beauty- can't even listen to her own advice ... :? :? :?

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

So Carli says she’ll get a video up this week but her grandma was in a bad car wreck & was in the hospital all week. I feel bad for her grandma and it looks like she’ll be okay but damn Carli always has something to blame

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GlitterReign_113 wrote:So Carli says she’ll get a video up this week but her grandma was in a bad car wreck & was in the hospital all week. I feel bad for her grandma and it looks like she’ll be okay but damn Carli always has something to blame
Aww her grandma is so cute. Her Mom's Mom is it? :(

If she is lying about it for an excuse that is very bad... hope she is ok though.. i saw her editing a vlog on snapchat last night. soo maybe soon?

Return to “carlibel55”