Carli Dumbel - Part 6

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Carli Dumbel - Part 6

Post by saucinonu »

where's her super teeny waist and disproportionate ass and hips in those sequin dress pics???
her body looks so different from the usual imo. she's no where near big, but if she is gaining weight, id be SUPER surprised. she is so vain and prides herself on her kylie jenner-esque body. can't imagine her giving that up anytime soon. it makes me wonder if she's just been taking a break with photoshop

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by fihe »

saucinonu wrote:where's her super teeny waist and disproportionate ass and hips in those sequin dress pics???
her body looks so different from the usual imo. she's no where near big, but if she is gaining weight, id be SUPER surprised. she is so vain and prides herself on her kylie jenner-esque body. can't imagine her giving that up anytime soon. it makes me wonder if she's just been taking a break with photoshop
Could also be from getting off a vegan diet. Although one can certainly be overweight on a vegan diet, supposing she's no longer eating vegan, which she probably isn't since she recently went to Applebee's, Carli may be going a little wild with foods she may not have been able to eat for a long time.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

She never had that super tiny waist/big butt. She always had a nice body but a little more "human" rather than in those edited photos.
I guess she decided not to use photoshop anymore.
I think she did put on a little bit of weight, maybe it was the stress. I hope Brett didn't behave like an asshole because of it, we all know how obsessed he is with appearance.

I'm still not convinced they broke up, I guess I just don't trust those youtubers anymore.
The timing is a bit weird, Nicole very recently posted the vlog of the trip to Bahamas so the supposed break up must be very recent.
What Carli does? instead of putting up videos she had to upload ages ago she uploads a vlog that starts all sorts of speculations. He does same...
They are both getting a ton of attention from that considering they are not replying to the comments.

I have no idea, I guess we will just wait and see.

purpleunicorns
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by purpleunicorns »

Ok they def broke up. According to snapchat, Brett’s at some bar in NYC with Jeremy (Nicole G’s boyfriend) and Carli’s at home.

Makeuplove23
Debater
Debater

Post by Makeuplove23 »

purpleunicorns wrote:Ok they def broke up. According to snapchat, Brett’s at some bar in NYC with Jeremy (Nicole G’s boyfriend) and Carli’s at home.

Yeah I just saw that! It's strange though why would he be in NYC with them?

Last night on Carli Snapchat she was alone at home unboxing makeup with loud sappy country music. Definitely looks like they are not together anymore.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

1. Carli can't control her cats :? one peed twice on her custom couch! :o I feel bad for her... but close the bedroom door then.... I don't let pets in my beauty room... end of discussion.

2. Kylie Jenner might be pregnant? If so, maybe Carli will be soon.. too? ...... w/ Brett's baby? :? :roll: :rofl:

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

Cats don't pee on things because they're mad. If it's not a medical issue it has something to do with the environment. She needs a second litter robot upstairs somewhere, and she needs to get them off the dry food and onto all we food. For someone with as much money as Carli has she doesn't seem to know much about having cats. She could easily pay a cat behaviorist or even hell Jackson Galaxy to come help her solve the issue.

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

whys her good friend hanging with her ex? lol

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

Who was the man talking in the background while Carli and her mom were playing with the cat on her snaps yesterday? I don't think it was Brett, and I thought Carli's parents were separated so it's a bit weird if the three of them are hanging out (or at least it would be if that happened in my family lol).

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

ladyevil wrote:Who was the man talking in the background while Carli and her mom were playing with the cat on her snaps yesterday? I don't think it was Brett, and I thought Carli's parents were separated so it's a bit weird if the three of them are hanging out (or at least it would be if that happened in my family lol).
I think it was her dad.. unless the mom has a boyfriend?

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

Carli just posted more teasers of her Missguided collab. Not a fan of what I'm seeing so far.

sevenof91
Learner
Learner

Post by sevenof91 »

Yeah, it's all looking a bit tacky christmas party. They look super chavvy, like something a stereotypical manc girl would wear which is understandable given it's a manchester based company.

Would of like to have seen some fluffy sweaters and thick coats but we'll see. I guess it's ok for those in the southern hemisphere.

Also she seems a bit chirpier, but she hasn't liked any of Brett's insta posts for over a week and in his latest vlog (he's such a do gooder for the camera it makes me want to puke) he talks about "waiting for lifts from friends". He doesn't have the car or Carli driving him round everywhere.

tedy94
Debater
Debater

Post by tedy94 »

Apparently Brett has the desire of becoming a model in NYC. It looks like they are separated but I wonder if it's a real breakup or just a time apart.

Makeuplove23
Debater
Debater

Post by Makeuplove23 »

tedy94 wrote:Apparently Brett has the desire of becoming a model in NYC. It looks like they are separated but I wonder if it's a real breakup or just a time apart.
OMG I saw that I couldn't stop laughing lollll he's so into himself! He's a bit late to the game, if he wants to be on mags and a millionaire in the modelling industry cause after 30 your toast.

I think he's just looking for jobs tbh. The guy needs money. Positive she kicked him out. She's hanging with her friends and parents for emotional support most probably.

sevenof91
Learner
Learner

Post by sevenof91 »

rsz_1_20170925_201721.jpg
Something like this in the collection. Ugh, Carli what happened? She's so pretty, honestly don't understand why she feels the need to change herself so much.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Lol I saw the model agency snap too :rofl:
Well what a man, he looks for a job only now that he is supposedly single. Job....model or personal trainer :roll:

I used to love her style, she was so cute! Then she started to copy KimK/instagram chicks and it was the end of it all.
Actually I used to like KimK's style before Kanye happened.
Now they are all just tacky and trashy,

Dr Toboggan
Informer
Informer

Post by Dr Toboggan »

sevenof91 wrote:
rsz_1_20170925_201721.jpg
Something like this in the collection. Ugh, Carli what happened? She's so pretty, honestly don't understand why she feels the need to change herself so much.
She was gorgeous here. I remember thinking she was stunning with great style and the most beautiful, voluminous hair. Now though... yeesh. The hair is especially awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makeuplove23
Debater
Debater

Post by Makeuplove23 »

QueenE wrote:Lol I saw the model agency snap too :rofl:
Well what a man, he looks for a job only now that he is supposedly single. Job....model or personal trainer :roll:

I used to love her style, she was so cute! Then she started to copy KimK/instagram chicks and it was the end of it all.
Yeah he's got to get in soon! It's almost Halloween lol....Maybe he'll find an amazing company to model a hamburger outfit this year...who knows?

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Makeuplove23 wrote:
QueenE wrote:Lol I saw the model agency snap too :rofl:

Yeah he's got to get in soon! It's almost Halloween lol....Maybe he'll find an amazing company to model a hamburger outfit this year...who knows?

Only if it's a vegan burger tho :rofl:

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

I can't believe she's creating three colours of those hideous sock boots for her Missguided collection (re her Instagram post). Not only can you buy those LITERALLY EVERYWHERE but they're just so fugly, especially with the stripes. Don't get me started on the other pieces.

OT: I love boots with a sock fit around the ankle but not when they literally look like socks on top of high heels lol.

Return to “carlibel55”