I wonder if she does know who Carli is?

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carli Dumbel - Part 6

Post by karmatica »

Ugh, that Kim photo truly is terrifying.

Kim seems to be going down the list of the big beauty influencers. I wonder if Kim would want to collab with a guru that SWFs her so hard like Carli. Jacass's collab was bad enough so I hope KKW doesn't go there.

BTW, I'm going to PM a mod to close the other thread.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Can you imagine f she does make a video with Carli? It would look like we're seeing double.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

following this mess :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

I don't think she'll work with Carli, just because she's not in LA. Jaclyn had her launch party in LA at the same time as kim, so that's why they did the video. But I wouldn't put it past Carli to pretend to need to be in LA to work with her. Is she still friends with that woman who does Kim's makeup?

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

Her channel is such a flop. That gorgeous house, huge wardrobe, thousands of spare dollars and all the videos she publishes are just mediocre makeup looks... sad

A lookbook, fashion try on haul... ANYTHING would be more interesting right now

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

I really wish she'd do more vlogs or a house tour/closet tour/makeup room tour. Like something besides her makeup tutorials. Not that I don't like her occasional makeup looks but I feel like she doest the same thing with different colors and every once in AWHILE highlights her cheeks.

I'm dying to see a house tour!! I know she's spent a lot of time and money into making it into more her style but it would be nice to see what all she has when it is literally just her and Brett who lives there.

It'd also be cool if her and Moo vlogged a shopping trip or going to lunch. See more of Carli's personality and less what she puts up for show.

And about the whole Kim copying thing, why isn't Carli dating a Kayne look a like?? Or will she use Brett as a 72 day marriage partner first :rofl:

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

that KIm picture is terrifying

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

As terrifying as that Kim picture is, I get the feeling Carli is living for it lol. Also, by the time the Missguided collab is out, won't people be over that biker shorts trend? Like the Kardashians will wear other things and people will hype all over those clothes since that's all they ever do. I'm younger than her and I find it quite dumb how she doesn't go for looks that people of all ages can pull off, especially consider that she's got women that are 30+ that support and follow her. I get that Kim dresses like that but Kim's fashion is tacky as hell.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

lotus wrote:That Kim picture was creepy :rofl:
I wonder if she does know who Carli is?
I know I keep wondering myself... :? :shock:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GlitterReign_113 wrote:I really wish she'd do more vlogs or a house tour/closet tour/makeup room tour. Like something besides her makeup tutorials. Not that I don't like her occasional makeup looks but I feel like she doest the same thing with different colors and every once in AWHILE highlights her cheeks.

I'm dying to see a house tour!! I know she's spent a lot of time and money into making it into more her style but it would be nice to see what all she has when it is literally just her and Brett who lives there.

It'd also be cool if her and Moo vlogged a shopping trip or going to lunch. See more of Carli's personality and less what she puts up for show.

And about the whole Kim copying thing, why isn't Carli dating a Kayne look a like?? Or will she use Brett as a 72 day marriage partner first :rofl:
Yeah, I found Carli's channel earlier this year through a VLOG- and got kind of hooked- in a guilty pleasure kinda way- so I watched a ton of her vlogs and subscribed- then the vlogs stopped and so did her uploads.. :?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Image
Carli could literally get away with a transformation video and probably be the closest match - especially with brown contacts.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^ right? it's downright creepy and sad..

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

kylizzle wrote:Her channel is such a flop. That gorgeous house, huge wardrobe, thousands of spare dollars and all the videos she publishes are just mediocre makeup looks... sad

Her channel is a successful flop. The only thing keeping it alive is all the fans who kiss her butt on everything she does. She basically bought her way to the top with a plastic face, riding the kim kardashian look train, and a personality she concocted to come across as sweet, real and whatever else she needs to appeal to others.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Justalkin wrote:
kylizzle wrote:Her channel is such a flop. That gorgeous house, huge wardrobe, thousands of spare dollars and all the videos she publishes are just mediocre makeup looks... sad

Her channel is a successful flop. The only thing keeping it alive is all the fans who kiss her butt on everything she does. She basically bought her way to the top with a plastic face, riding the kim kardashian look train, and a personality she concocted to come across as sweet, real and whatever else she needs to appeal to others.
and it IS all fake, right down to her voice. I mean has anyone else noticed how her voice always starts off sounding sweet and then gets raspier? Her rubbery lips and sugary (fake) sweet voice remind me lots of Paris Hilton.. :? and WHERE IS SHE NOW? :roll:

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

If you've seen any of Nicole G's vlogs where she's with Carli you can def see how different Carli is when she doesn't know she's being filmed. All over getting/consuming alcohol and cussing quite a bit.
Then you see things like Brett snapchatting her dancing like a slut with Hrush sliding hands on each others vaginas and her moving her ass out.

she puts on such a show that she is squeaky clean and sweet when she is acting like a Jersey Shore party girl

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

:rofl:
The second Kim picture is even scarier WTF

Post by Guest »

Brett is so boring and his channel is a dud. His neal ideas are whack. He just seems so boring and uptight .

Return to “carlibel55”