• Advertisement

Downhill Mansutti - 1.4k Views, Seeking Fixed Term Subs | Part 29

Re: Downhill Mansutti - 1.4k Views, Seeking Fixed Term Subs

Postby Awkwarrd » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:29 pm

“Guys I’m like seeeew private!!1!” “I won’t be showing beans anymore soz ://“
Then proceeds to never shut the fuck about anything that happens in her life since and post a picture of Beans the next day???
what the f u c k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awkwarrd
Learner
Learner

Advertisement

Postby cassandra16xo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:38 pm

Holy shit her tweets sounds so HIGHSCHOOL.
cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby effyou » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:50 pm

fghtffyrdmns wrote:
jelizabeth wrote:Sorry for double post but wtf? Since when doesn’t she name and shame??? Image

A "sixth fboy sense" - no you didn't you idiot. You literally just said you dated the dude for months and didn't know about the other girl. And were you dating, or were you actually exclusively together? If you don't set the boundaries in a relationship, then the other person is free to do whatever they want, including date other people since technically he's single.

You can't blame it all on "fuck boys" when you have no actual idea about how to handle a relationship. Girl, you're 22 not 17 - get your shit together. How have you not learned these basic life-skills yet?

Yess! Seeing each other doesn't mean exclusive unless you've agreed that you're exclusively seeing each other. Honestly since she's not willing to tell the other girl maybe she's making it all up so she can have a click bait (i was two timed!) video

I mean she has no problem naming and shaming random people for saying her foundation doesn't match or whatever so why's this time any different? She's done it over the tiniest things. And if it did happen i bet she didn't communicate like an adult.

In that stupid poem of hers she blamed all the guys she fucked who "intentionally misled her for fun" or whatever. It sounds like she assumes it's exclusive without communicating. How someone can do this over and over and go on about being "misled" and "two timed" i'll never understand. She's literally so fucking dense about somethings.
effyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby fghtffyrdmns » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:56 pm

She seems like the type of person who never actually reflects properly on her past relationships/experiences/jobs etc. and learns from them. There's something to learn from every single thing that you do, because nothing you do will ever be done perfectly. A proper functioning adult takes the time to think about their lives and how they can improve themselves and in turn improve their life. She lacks both the intelligence (both emotional and mental) and self-awareness to actually do such things. She's never going to be happy if she keeps blaming everyone else for her own failures.
fghtffyrdmns
Talker
Talker

Postby DoritoSlutti » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:02 pm

effyou wrote:In reply to doritoslutti because i fail at quoting people on here today

Sorry i wasn't 100% clear on how old you were at the time. Also rude you sent her a makeup item and she claimed to be so poor but her parents are rich enough for fancy cars and a beach house. And she didn't even write back and say thankyou. It would have taken her 5 minutes to write you a half assed insincere letter and mail it.

But honestly I'm just waiting for her to name and shame the wrong person, and that person to do something drastic. And i really hope it doesn't happen. But with how often she does it or quotes people or whatever on twitter (don't use twitter so not sure what the correct term is) I'm amazed it hasn't happened yet. She should really be more careful.

You're fine!! I failed responding to you also. Hahaha.

I was still pretty young it has been a few years. This was when she first started her channel. She had maybe 20 videos and only used drugstore!

I am worried about the same thing too. She's "exposed" so many people and the backlash is sad. She twists it to make you seem like the bad guy and her followers just go into defend mercenary mode.

I hope it doesn't either. I honestly don't think anyone takes her too seriously anymore.

:HK:
DoritoSlutti
Talker
Talker

Postby effyou » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:33 pm

fghtffyrdmns wrote:She seems like the type of person who never actually reflects properly on her past relationships/experiences/jobs etc. and learns from them. There's something to learn from every single thing that you do, because nothing you do will ever be done perfectly. A proper functioning adult takes the time to think about their lives and how they can improve themselves and in turn improve their life. She lacks both the intelligence (both emotional and mental) and self-awareness to actually do such things. She's never going to be happy if she keeps blaming everyone else for her own failures.

This!

She's never wrong, always the victim.
The lack of self awareness is incredible, honestly.

What's that quote about how if you're running into assholes all day you're probably the asshole. Applies to dani so much haha.
effyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby TanTanGal » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:10 pm

I'm just snooping on instagram and I've just noticed spectrum brushes are following her! I'm actually really annoyed!! I have their brushes and now I just want to throw them all out! Also has anyone ever thought about sending all this beans info to Karinakaboom? I sometimes watch her videos, and she has a following of 62k. Alllsssoooo... I'm seriously surprised she hasn't blocked me on anything, I follow fakesutti and the beans account on twitter and still I'm not blocked haha
TanTanGal
Lurker
Lurker

Postby scollins18 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:38 pm

This whole 'two timed'thing makes me think of Brittney Lee Saunders and Jacko (go watch his 'exposing' video)

YOU CAN'T BE TWO TIMED IF YOU ARENT ACTUALLY DATING THE PERSON IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

And what happened to the whole 'I'm sewwwww private..' more like 'I'm only private when I have nothing going on in my life'

She's trying so hard to keep relevant/interesting... it's disgusting.
:love2:
scollins18
Learner
Learner

Postby marni » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:26 pm

Who in their right mind takes dating advice from Dani Singlesutti.

marni
Debater
Debater

Postby aulait » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:40 pm

ImageImageImage

aulait
Informer
Informer

Postby lurking10 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:42 pm

Talia mentioned she was doing a who's most likely video with someone. Wonder if its with Dani and that's the video above?
lurking10
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby FlowerChild77 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:50 am

Oh my god. She is so absolutely shit at doing makeup. This is garbage! Why does her face look like a glitter bomb went off?! At least tweeze your uni if you’re filming a video! She cannot apply eyeshadow to save her life. That is so messy and unblended. Her face just looks so dirty. We won’t see any of that in the video though because she’ll blur her face into nothing. I’m genuinely so confused by this?! Like why do you have glitter all over your face?? Apparently Morphe sent her every product they have so I’m assuming she’s now a Morphe affiliate. If she is, she just sold her soul to the devil basically.

ImageImageImage

FlowerChild77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby jeIIybean » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:12 am

:roll:
jeIIybean
Talker
Talker

Postby fkatwiggy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:02 am

omg the creased concealer and the glitter fallout all over her cheeks! :rofl: and I can't believe companies actually send this girl makeup when she can't even blend eyeshadow as well... so embarrassing. no wonder why her aussie peers like chloe and shani and succeeding and she's tumbling downhill from relevancy.
fkatwiggy
Learner
Learner

Postby effyou » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:48 am

FlowerChild77 wrote:Oh my god. She is so absolutely shit at doing makeup. This is garbage! Why does her face look like a glitter bomb went off?! At least tweeze your uni if you’re filming a video! She cannot apply eyeshadow to save her life. That is so messy and unblended. Her face just looks so dirty. We won’t see any of that in the video though because she’ll blur her face into nothing. I’m genuinely so confused by this?! Like why do you have glitter all over your face?? Apparently Morphe sent her every product they have so I’m assuming she’s now a Morphe affiliate. If she is, she just sold her soul to the devil basically.

ImageImageImage

Not surprised since morphe is apparently garbage. +she sucks balls at makeup. And they couldn't think of a nicer name for their private labeled over priced crap than morphe? Probably the fugliest name I've ever heard for a makeup product.
effyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby DoritoSlutti » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:51 am

I honestly love Morphe products and this is coming from someone with a few Alex cabinets full of makeup to choose from. I own a lot of high end and drug store. My husband calls me a collector of palettes. xD I also really love their brushes. Haha I sound soooo sponsored right now, but I'm being honest. Which is why it makes me sad to see them invest their products in Dani. That glitter smeared mess with a red stripe in the crease is appalling. I've made some beautiful looks with Morphe. I did an entire wedding with my 35K palette. Bride, 5 maids, mothers, and even a sister. What she has done is sad... very very sad.

*also I've found with a nice eye primer any eye shadow can be amazing. So that could be my success. *shrugs*

:HK:
DoritoSlutti
Talker
Talker

Postby cherryGummybear » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:54 pm

DoritoSlutti wrote:I honestly love Morphe products and this is coming from someone with a few Alex cabinets full of makeup to choose from. I own a lot of high end and drug store. My husband calls me a collector of palettes. xD I also really love their brushes. Haha I sound soooo sponsored right now, but I'm being honest. Which is why it makes me sad to see them invest their products in Dani. That glitter smeared mess with a red stripe in the crease is appalling. I've made some beautiful looks with Morphe. I did an entire wedding with my 35K palette. Bride, 5 maids, mothers, and even a sister. What she has done is sad... very very sad.

*also I've found with a nice eye primer any eye shadow can be amazing. So that could be my success. *shrugs*

Lol thats awesome. I can't do makeup on other people. that looks insanely messy but her fans will be like OMG GORGEOUS
Hei guise, welcome back to my channel!!!!!1!!
cherryGummybear
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby effyou » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:08 pm

DoritoSlutti wrote:I honestly love Morphe products and this is coming from someone with a few Alex cabinets full of makeup to choose from. I own a lot of high end and drug store. My husband calls me a collector of palettes. xD I also really love their brushes. Haha I sound soooo sponsored right now, but I'm being honest. Which is why it makes me sad to see them invest their products in Dani. That glitter smeared mess with a red stripe in the crease is appalling. I've made some beautiful looks with Morphe. I did an entire wedding with my 35K palette. Bride, 5 maids, mothers, and even a sister. What she has done is sad... very very sad.

Offtopic:

I think it's something with my eye shape but so many eyeshadows crease on me or lid and crease colors smush together. I can't wear eyeliner because i get black smudges in my crease area. I've tried urban decay and a couple other high end brand eyeliners and nothing works.

I have the puffy browbone thing that folds over the crease thing. Most Eyeshadows will just disappear from my crease.

So far the only ones that don't seem to be higher end so I'm guessing there's something in there to make it last longer? That or contour kits. I use the nyx contour kit as everyday eyeshadows.

I hate wasting money on unnecessary stuff like primers and i don't wear makeup everyday so it would probably dry out before i used it all.

Didn't mean to sound like a dickhole that thinks only high end shit is good haha i use drug store everything else except for a couple really unique colors of liquid lipsticks.

I also heard you can get those palettes on aliexpress for much cheaper since it's private labeled. If you like them maybe check out aliexpress

Back on topic:
hopefully dani isn't going to become a morphe affiliate. That eyeshadow look with glitter fall out alllll over her face doesn't exactly make me want to run out and buy the product. How embarrassing for morphe if she is. Fail.
effyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby effyou » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:19 pm

scollins18 wrote:This whole 'two timed'thing makes me think of Brittney Lee Saunders and Jacko (go watch his 'exposing' video)

YOU CAN'T BE TWO TIMED IF YOU ARENT ACTUALLY DATING THE PERSON IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

And what happened to the whole 'I'm sewwwww private..' more like 'I'm only private when I have nothing going on in my life'

She's trying so hard to keep relevant/interesting... it's disgusting.

Offtopic:
Haha i just finally got around to watching Brittney's "ex boyfriend's" video and holy shit i can't believe how delusional she is. I never found Brittney funny at all but she's so try hard and thinks she's hilarious. But he literally played a video she posted where she admitted that they never technically dated. And her fans believe her when she claimed to be two timed but she even admits they never technically dated in the first place? There is literally a video of her with the words "we never technically dated but i wanted to but he didn't" coming out of her mouth. Clearly she's salty he didn't want to date her crazy ass. Are her fans brainwashed or what? Crazyyyy

Back on topic:
I'm amazed dani hasn't paid someone to be her fake boyfriend for views. Basically what brittney did. That would be hilarious and pathetic and if she got caught would be more proof on top of all the proof there already is that she is a lying liar that lies about everything. But lets be real, she'd still somehow have fans after who believe everything she says.

Seriously cannot handle all the stupid.
You must register and have 2 approved posts to view the files attached to this post
effyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby alliestyles » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:34 pm

mishmish wrote:im not saying this just to be mean nor am i claiming that im better i just genuinly thing dani’s face is ugly or avergae at best...she has a a crazy pointy bird nose imo...and its worse with her caked on makup and ultra try hard poses....actually idek if her face is ugly since most of her selfies are facetuned. It could just be the editing but her nose is just so accentuated by her highlight and her greasy middle part hair looks bad

I feel the EXACT same way! She is so ugly to me. I think her former friend Maddie is truely gorgeous with and without makeup.
alliestyles
Learner
Learner

Postby FlowerChild77 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:37 pm

Ummmm

ImageImage

That picture she posted is SO heavily filtered and photoshopped. Literally looks nothing like whatever mess she did. You can’t just photoshop the fuck out of your videos and photos and expect to gain followers and popularity. Anyone could do that. It’s just so fake. I’m going to be so annoyed when she posts the video tomorrow and it will look nothing like her Snapchats.

FlowerChild77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby FlowerChild77 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:39 pm

Can those comparisons go on the Instagram? We should tag Morphe in them too.

FlowerChild77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Alikins » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Little fan girls commenting and messaging the IG saying they hate the account for bagging Dani when they actually met her and she's really nice. Clearly they are 12 year olds if they think meeting someone at a meet and greet means you know they are nice. They are also demanding removal of photos. Probably reporting me but since they are using spam accounts not sure they can really be taken seriously.
Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby effyou » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:43 pm

Alikins wrote:Little fan girls commenting and messaging the IG saying they hate the account for bagging Dani when they actually met her and she's really nice. Clearly they are 12 year olds if they think meeting someone at a meet and greet means you know they are nice. They are also demanding removal of photos. Probably reporting me but since they are using spam accounts not sure they can really be taken seriously.

And we have no life? :rofl:

People thought Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy were nice too

Just saying
Last edited by effyou on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
effyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby effyou » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:46 pm

FlowerChild77 wrote:Ummmm

ImageImage

That picture she posted is SO heavily filtered and photoshopped. Literally looks nothing like whatever mess she did. You can’t just photoshop the fuck out of your videos and photos and expect to gain followers and popularity. Anyone could do that. It’s just so fake. I’m going to be so annoyed when she posts the video tomorrow and it will look nothing like her Snapchats.

That looks completely different.. The heavily filtered and shopped one has a random black line in the crease. I wonder what that's from? Making the picture sharper? Upping the contrast and saturation? I'm not a photographer idk haha

Oh wait i forgot we can't comment on her upping the contrast on stuff because that might drive her to kill herself. Messed up girl
effyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Danielle Mansutti
  • Advertisement