Allthatglitters21 General Thread Part 2

butter_face
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allthatglitters21 General Thread Part 2

Post by butter_face »

Can someone explain why the outfit is so bad? Personally I would never wear it but I don't think it's that bad....what's wrong with it?

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

The top is really bad...like mid to late 90's/Gwen Stefani-ish.
The "boho" headband is out and doesn't even go with the outfit.
The skirt would be more appropriate as a beach cover-up - I can't stand the high/low style so I think it's ugly regardless.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

butter_face wrote:Can someone explain why the outfit is so bad? Personally I would never wear it but I don't think it's that bad....what's wrong with it?
I don't think it's that bad either... I just think it's outdated. For a 'fashion' expert that should be on trend, she looks like she got stuck in the 2008-2010 - her prime years on yt.

BulldogRN
Debater
Debater

Post by BulldogRN »

butter_face wrote:Can someone explain why the outfit is so bad? Personally I would never wear it but I don't think it's that bad....what's wrong with it?
People already have, but basically, she's doing it wrong. Crop tops are fashionably worn with high waisted bottoms, not the way she's wearing it. She also never wears the right tops for her body. A high neckline or halter really doesn't suit her, but she wears them ALL THE TIME. Her skirt looks like a beach coverup bottom. Normally, I don't care what people wear, but she claims to be more of an expert in fashion than the average jane, and I think her taste in fashion is generally horrid. People look for advice from these "gurus," and in terms of fashion, this girl is leading her viewers in all the wrong directions.

butter_face
Learner
Learner

Post by butter_face »

Thanks for clearing this up! I too have never been a fan of the hi lo skirts. Crop tops I don't wear because I think it takes some time getting used to and I just prefer to be comfortable, and I think there's a thin line between making it look classy vs. trashy. Also I didn't know the boho headbands are outdated...crap, I really like that look and was planning on getting some headbands for this summer...it helps for people who have fiveheads. :P

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

butter_face wrote: Also I didn't know the boho headbands are outdated...crap, I really like that look and was planning on getting some headbands for this summer...it helps for people who have fiveheads. :P
Please do wear whatever you like and feel comfortable in!
Just don't claim to be a fashion and style guru and wear things that aren't in. :)

butter_face
Learner
Learner

Post by butter_face »

kathpt wrote:
butter_face wrote: Also I didn't know the boho headbands are outdated...crap, I really like that look and was planning on getting some headbands for this summer...it helps for people who have fiveheads. :P
Please do wear whatever you like and feel comfortable in!
Just don't claim to be a fashion and style guru and wear things that aren't in. :)
Hahaha, omg!! you just made me laugh so hard because as a joke when I'm with friends I'll pretend I'm vlogging or say something so cliche "make sure to subscribe!" and totally mock the typical 'beauty guru' sayings that I just find so fake and transparent. Thanks for pointing that out, it definitely is a tall order when you announce yourself as a 'beauty guru' and then under deliver. If I had a youtube channel I'd never give myself a label like that, even if I did talk about makeup and clothes, why must everything have to be so commercialized right? Anything to get those sponsors and $! lol

onceuponadecember
Informer
Informer

Post by onceuponadecember »

well color me shocked at Elle wearing this aztec print form fitting high neck dress

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

onceuponadecember wrote:well color me shocked at Elle wearing this aztec print form fitting high neck dress

What the actual fuck is going on with Blair's hair in the picture? My god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poppy
Informer
Informer

Post by poppy »

Elle has been seriously mugged off in this studio fowler series, it's all about Blair. It's a little embarrassing to be sidelined all the time.

sarahjoy106
Talker
Talker

Post by sarahjoy106 »

onceuponadecember wrote:well color me shocked at Elle wearing this aztec print form fitting high neck dress

WTH Blair looks ridiculous and Elle looks scared or creepy or something I can't quite figure out. Like she's getting ready to snap and bite Blair's head off. :? She needs to run fast and just start doing her own thing. The sister thing isn't working out anymore or never did.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

Dahlia
Debater
Debater

Post by Dahlia »

kathpt wrote:Image
hahaha omg [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

lux
Informer
Informer

Post by lux »

^^ Lol she always looks so uncomfortable in pictures where her stomach is showing. It's so noticeable that she's sucking in like crazy.

lux
Informer
Informer

Post by lux »

^^ Lol she always looks so uncomfortable in pictures where her stomach is showing. It's so noticeable that she's sucking in like crazy.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

Err, maybe I'm blind, but I don't see the sucking in :? Doesn't only the lower stomach go in when you suck in? Like the girl in the pink bikini, you can clearly tell she's sucking it in. Elle's got abs going on, and you can clearly see it sticking out. And is it just me, or does she not have a neck?

MLxoxo
Debater
Debater

Post by MLxoxo »

^ You can tell she's sucking in like crazy by looking at her neck. She seriously needs to relax. Ive never seen someone be so tense all the time.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

CrumbledOreos wrote:Err, maybe I'm blind, but I don't see the sucking in :? Doesn't only the lower stomach go in when you suck in? Like the girl in the pink bikini, you can clearly tell she's sucking it in. Elle's got abs going on, and you can clearly see it sticking out. And is it just me, or does she not have a neck?
Agreed. You don't just have abs by sucking in - the girl is toned. Also, the other girls are all angled which makes them look skinnier - Elle is straight on and STILL has a V.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

god that high pony is so unflattering.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

haha god Elle is so pathetic look at her face in that picture shes sucking in so hard her head looks like it can't take it. The two other girls look relaxed then there's stiff posed Elle. Does she ever just be normal and not care about how she looks? Girls got issues.

Return to “Elle Fowler”