disneybit
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 8

Post by disneybit »

HI

I was wondering if anyone knew the background papers that Elle used for the Mermaid kit. I found the clip art but can't find the background papers. Thanks

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

She'll be going to Hawaii for their anniversary. She said so on Facebook

Ghost
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghost »

I wish there was a recent picture of her. I'm wondering what she looks like these days.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

So Blair confirmed she works for Elle. I really am curious how much she pays her

skidazzle
Talker
Talker

Post by skidazzle »

devilishtenshi wrote:So Blair confirmed she works for Elle. I really am curious how much she pays her
Probably way more than she pays the other girls who for sure must do more of the actual work.

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

devilishtenshi wrote:So Blair confirmed she works for Elle. I really am curious how much she pays her
Im glad she addressed it, shows that Youtube isn't paying the bills anymore. I do genuinely hope Blair comes back on Youtube i did like some of her content. Am also interested in how much she gets paid but if it pays the bills in LA, when she also owns a house (rent might not cover mortgage? dunno much about USA housing) too, must be significant.

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

candlepants wrote:
Im glad she addressed it, shows that Youtube isn't paying the bills anymore. I do genuinely hope Blair comes back on Youtube i did like some of her content. Am also interested in how much she gets paid but if it pays the bills in LA, when she also owns a house (rent might not cover mortgage? dunno much about USA housing) too, must be significant.
Its very possible too that she gets income from other sources such as investments, if she was smart during the time when she was really making bank. If thats the case the sticker shop could just be for having disposable money. It really sounds more like she is just helping Elle since she said Elle asked her.. it doesn't sound like she went begging her for a job because she couldn't make ends meet. I can see the sticker shop supporting Elle pretty comfortably but I can't imagine she can pay all of her staff much more than they'd make in real jobs. Those girls seem to come from wealthy families so that money is probably just play money and not something they're living off.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

If Elle is going to look anything like Blair did in her "come back" video of last week, Elle won't be showing her face on camera ever again. :o

Can't believe this thread is on page 46, and wasn't locked and started fresh again pages ago.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

gatorade wrote:
Gaga wrote:
blahblah20 wrote:Are there any articles about these allegations? I can't seem to find anything and this is the first I'm hearing of it.
Someone I know personally made a compilation and posted it on another gossip website and they got an email from the mods saying they had been contacted by a legal team to delete the article. She protested and they deleted her account from that site. I don't want to get into all of it, but Elle's never been shy about siccing her lawyers on people, or at least threatening to do so. Remember when she threatened to sue fans for "releasing" her legal name? Elle and Blair are liars and have been since day one. She might be all glitter and rainbows on her Facebook page, but even glitter can kill you lol.
if this wa the case, she should be mature and staying some post that shes taking a break. she doesnt even have to post a video of her saying it, could be just image of the words, etc..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
But did Elle actually have a lawyer? I know their dad completed law school, but he no longer practices law, just medicine. Elle seems like the type of person who would throw threats from lawyers to anyone who mildly upsets her, just because she has connections to one. To me, her threats sound empty and similar to a 5 year old screaming to another kid "I'm telling my mom!"

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

I'm totally a conspiracy theorist but I think she's pregnant, this Hawaii thing is their babymoon, and she'll announce it after she pops out a kid. I bet she gained like 60 lbs, looks like shit, and that's why she's never on camera. Although if that was the case her wedding ring probably wouldn't fit and it's been on in her extremely rare planner videos.

Just was having fun imagining her even fatter and uglier and more haggard than she already is lmao

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

ih8ih8 wrote:I'm totally a conspiracy theorist but I think she's pregnant, this Hawaii thing is their babymoon, and she'll announce it after she pops out a kid. I bet she gained like 60 lbs, looks like shit, and that's why she's never on camera. Although if that was the case her wedding ring probably wouldn't fit and it's been on in her extremely rare planner videos.

Just was having fun imagining her even fatter and uglier and more haggard than she already is lmao
I agree

BroncosLover
Learner
Learner

Post by BroncosLover »

ih8ih8 wrote:I'm totally a conspiracy theorist but I think she's pregnant, this Hawaii thing is their babymoon, and she'll announce it after she pops out a kid. I bet she gained like 60 lbs, looks like shit, and that's why she's never on camera. Although if that was the case her wedding ring probably wouldn't fit and it's been on in her extremely rare planner videos.

I agree too, or they are going to Hawaii to start trying to conceive or something

Post by Guest »

Years ago I would've said Elle could do much better than that weirdo who still hangs with his creepy rapist YouTube friends buttttt I guess like many women at her age she's just focused on creating a stable life for herself now. I can't seem them being happy long-term though.n :(

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

They don't seem like a couple who wants kids though idk why i think that, obvs elle was aiming for that stay at home mom type of life, she's living her southern belle fantasy all they need to change is their zip code tho. if they move away i'm 100% with the pregnancy theory.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

IIRC Elle mentioned wanting to live in Nashville to raise a family, since it allows Alex to still be in a music city for his job, while Elle gets to live in the state she loves.

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

Since this one is way past the limit...

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 3#p2545917

Return to “Elle Fowler”