AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 7

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 7

Post by Poopsie »

I think Elle "overacts" in the vlogs around Alex because she realizes that he comes across as pretty blah.
She is obsessed with the lollipops and unicorns fairy tale image so she probably thinks if she acts giddy enough people will buy that they are a happy, loving, romantic couple, when in reality, he's probably miserable.
It's a shame because their marriage won't last if this dynamic continues.

Ophelia
Informer
Informer

Post by Ophelia »

I'm not surprised that she's selling out on such a special and (generally) private occasion. She did share a vlog of him actually proposing, which was equally as gross. The whole thing just screams of desperation which was amusing at first but now is just a bit sad.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

When is her wedding? July??

Post by Guest »

Ophelia wrote:I'm not surprised that she's selling out on such a special and (generally) private occasion. She did share a vlog of him actually proposing, which was equally as gross. The whole thing just screams of desperation which was amusing at first but now is just a bit sad.
I thought the proposal video was cute and fun since blair was the one who filmed and helped alex plan it. Elle is a sellout but I doubt she planned the filming of the proposal or knew about it beforehand, which would have been just sad. Since Blair and Alex are youtubers I think the proposal filming was pretty natural for them and they probably thought it would be a nice thing to document and have for Elle to put on her channel. I do think the whole Brides wedding thing is SUPER TACKY though. I wish she had done a wedding vlog series where she PERSONALLY films herself+family/friends going to wedding dress shops, picking out flowers and cake, talking about pre-wedding stress, etc. Vlogs of tacky photoshoots and TACKIER beach resort sponsorships and her complaining about being tired is NOT what I had in mind hahaha. I think she jumped at the Brides thing because she still wants to feel special and famous, and having all the cameras around her probably made her feel better about the sad state of her career. It is all just so cheap and lame-feeling. I genuinely thought she was classier than this, but evidently not!

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

"I think if I got a third kitten, Babiest Cat would be a good name..." is she 5????????

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

This made me cringe so hard. Is that a private plane? Is this bachelorette weekend sponsored too?

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Real mature Elle. Sure your kids will be proud to see their mom on the internet forever with curse words on her forehead. :roll:

Ophelia
Informer
Informer

Post by Ophelia »

I can't believe they chartered a private plane. I am DYING :rofl:

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Are you serious? Who's private jet was that? This is the internet, there is no such thing as "private" even when it comes to Jets. We gotta find out how she pulled this insanity off. VBA (veiled brag alert).....thanks to the girls for giving me the couch so I can sleep. YOU SLEPT THROUGH YOUR BACHELORETTE?????? Just leave your friends alone why don't you? You have the rest of your life to sleep through boring Alex. :rofl: :FU:

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

LOL looks like a budget jet with dirty ass stains on the couch Elle is sleeping on. So glamorous :roll: :rofl:

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

al218 wrote:Are you serious? Who's private jet was that? This is the internet, there is no such thing as "private" even when it comes to Jets. We gotta find out how she pulled this insanity off. VBA (veiled brag alert).....thanks to the girls for giving me the couch so I can sleep. YOU SLEPT THROUGH YOUR BACHELORETTE?????? Just leave your friends alone why don't you? You have the rest of your life to sleep through boring Alex. :rofl: :FU:
LOL so VBA. Blair posted a pic of the jet on her snapchat, but I couldn't make out the company name. But there are companies (like net jets) that people buy a share in or like prepaid "jet cards" for FAR LESS than buying an actual private jet. With all their rich friends it wouldn't surprise me if they knew someone who had a share like that and got them on one for a decent deal.

Also so amused at all the instagram hate, its not even just her haters saying shit now, its her actual fans getting pissed off lol.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

RETIRED MODERATOR

Return to “Elle Fowler”