travis17
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Birthday HAUL, Zara, Forever 21, YSL, Clair's and more

Post by travis17 »

[youtube][/youtube]

Tried watching, gave up. She can't even control her hysteria about shoppeeen'. Like a drug addict getting their fix. Loved her little rant about the h8ters :D

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Birthday HAUL, Zara, Forever 21, YSL, Clair's and more

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Bitch is seriously killing my vibe for zara. :?
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

EdgySequences
Debater
Debater

Post by EdgySequences »

Omg that bejewelled skirt was the most hideous thing I've ever seen :o
вє чσursєlf, єvєrчσnє єlsє ís tαkєn <3

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

Srs those necklaces from Zara are hideous and such a waste for $50+

Marlee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Marlee »

Not even thirty seconds in and I'm pretty sure she's mentioned that she "hasn't shopped like this" or something to that effect no less than four times.

.../just uses this emote :toad: because she's amused that it actually exists on this board
Why, yes, I am the kind of girl who will kick you in heels and then kick you again for the resulting pantyshot that wasn't your fault.

Marlee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Marlee »

Other thoughts watching the video...

*The black heels are kind of cute, but the smooth-as-a-baby's-skin soles make me cringe. Where's the grip?!

*I've been meandering around these boards for a couple of days now and reading a bunch of the Trash-A-Guru threads (oh my gods I was stuck in the Michelle Phan section for for-freaking-ever), but this is my first time actually watching a guru vid and wow I cannot get over how vapid this is. AND YET I CAN'T LOOK AWAY.

*$50 for those Zara necklaces? I'm pretty sure I've seen similar at like Kohl's for $20 or so.

*No, Dulce, please do not come to the Chi. Ever. :|

* -- do I even want to know about the video she did on grunge/nerd style

*@11:28 That skirt is...something.
Why, yes, I am the kind of girl who will kick you in heels and then kick you again for the resulting pantyshot that wasn't your fault.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

her skin's looking really good, did anyone notice that? not only her face but her shoulders and stuff too. looks really soft and smooth.

that sounded creepy but idc
imma ball til the day i fall

hipster
Debater
Debater

Post by hipster »

EdgySequences wrote:Omg that bejewelled skirt was the most hideous thing I've ever seen :o
It looked like cake. Lol!

fineandbambi
Learner
Learner

Post by fineandbambi »

1. No one should "zip it" just because she is spending her money. She has a problem. Even if you genuinely love fashion you should not own as much shit as she does.
2. I know somehow she will manage to make those YSL heels look like they are worth $12.
3. "It was buy one get one half off so I got four." Yes, girl. You better use the sale to justify buying childish headbands you will never use.
4. That skirt looks like a dirty car mat.
5. "I did a major closet clean out and it didn't leave me with a lot of stuff." :rofl:

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

I love how she mentioned her bunions lol

contagious97
Learner
Learner

Post by contagious97 »

Am I the only one who actually liked the skirt? I think its different and funky (in a good way).

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

What the fuck is up with the fast, none stop talking hit she has been doing recently ? Also, design is pronounced like DEZIGN doolce, not decign.
Furthermore, at this point use tribute shoes are so been there done that, the world is so past them.
Those necklaces... Meh, they look good when styled on zara outfits, because the look of their clothes is EXTREMLY minimal stic, however, leave it to dulce to take them out of context and make them trashy with her chola fabulous style.
DOOLSE IS EXCITED ABOUT THE GRUNGE STYLE YOU GUYS, cause the first word that comes to mind when someone watches her, is grunge, watch out Sarah hawkinson, you got competition.

To finish off, if you don't want people to pick on you DOOLSE, you need to filter your shopping and stop buying so many low quality, crappy , cheap pieces from forever21 and shit
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

contagious97 wrote:Am I the only one who actually liked the skirt? I think its different and funky (in a good way).
I liked the skirt. What concerned me was that long robe looking thing. Gah

bmat1224
Debater
Debater

Post by bmat1224 »

Lolololol. Her justification for her shopping trip was laughable. Oh and her response to the haters... she always used to talk about how her self help books said to "ignore the haters" blah blah blah; glad to know that they're working.
I've got a war on my mind...

bunnyfoofoo2
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnyfoofoo2 »

Omg "You Guys" I totally agree! She just buys things for the sake of buying them! I watched her closet clean out and she has piles and piles of cheap clothes that look like a random sale rack. I would like to see how she'd look in classic, jcrew style things..

And, awhile ago I saw her completely insane nighttime skincare routine where she uses some cheap cold cream and only ONE baby wipe(that got so dirty I wanted to hand her a new one) to take off her make up because she figured out it was the cheapest way ..stop wasting money on trashy accessories and buy real facial cleanser like a normal person..uggh.

I did like the zara leather belt and the bejeweled skirt would look cute on her. She will make those expensive shoes look trashy for sure.

lisa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lisa123 »

i know she says that she has no problem such as hoarding and people should be quite about her shopping habits but honestly she is just wasting money...

i went through the same obsession..i collected close to 200+ nail polish in 5 months...tons of shoes and clothes....and now a year later i look at them all and it just overwhelms me so i gave 80% of everything away because i was getting no use of them...every time i had to decide what to wear or what color manicure to get i would get totally lost because there was so much to choose from so i would just throw an old t-shirt and leggings and go bare nails...it feels good to bye stuff but there is no way u get to use all of them...instead it is better to have few good quality pieces that u get use of often...

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

I actually really liked the necklaces and a lot of things she got, but honestly, over USD 50 per piece all from Zara, it's so excessive. I can't even shop from Zara every month, when I do it's a trip I've saved for. And stop preaching to us that we shouldn't judge the amount you spend on clothes and stuff, it's a LOT for most people. Just cause you can shop all these great things doesn't mean you must. I wonder if she even does charity work? If I had as much money I'd make huge contributions to pet shelters and things that I care about. She has so much stuff, has she ever though of giving it to an orphanage, or since she knows how to do make up why not go to an old people's home and give the ladies a treat - it might surprise you but the world doesn't have to revolve around you 8-)
Please bear with me, English is my second language

guestt
Informer
Informer

Post by guestt »

I actually like this haul too. But yeah the necklaces are so expensive and she got way too many.

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

I hated the necklaces with a passion, the only statement they're making is "I am tacky". The trend has passed but typical for Dulce she doesn't know when enough is enough. Some minion seriously commented that if they had money they'd hire Dulce as their personal stylist. Notice the implicit assumption that if Dulce were a personal stylist she'd definitely be expensive :D

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

God that hair style does NOT look good on her lol please stop....
Also "I cant wear anything but flats lately not even sneakers" yet she spent tons on heels... OKAY!

Return to “Dulce Candy”