• Advertisement

Trippinwithtarte

Re: Trippinwithtarte

Postby Tropical_Paradise » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:08 am

BabyBabyBabe-ah wrote:Sidenote I was in Sephora recently and all these are for employees were wearing a floral headband. I had no idea that it was related to tatted and their shitty products. But anyways, I got an employee to help me out with wanting my color for special fx, where did she started helping me she immediately took me over to the Tarte area to sell me some shit tarte product. The middle of her spiel about the concealer, I told her " no I don't care about this brand, right? " and she rambles on a bit oh I know etc. it's so fucking Karen G that she was trying to sell me on a shittier product I fucking hate Tarte and now that ditzy Sephora employee

Now thinking about it, I was in sephora to buy the ABH Nicole G Highlight Kit (I needed a new highlight and I'm so pale) and she brought me over to tarte. That highlight palette had so many shades I couldn't use idk why she took me... Other than for this.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk
Tropical_Paradise
Informer
Informer

Advertisement

Postby elleira » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:08 am

Tarte invited me to do a survey for them & I included a paragraph about how discouraging it is for us normal people to watch these gurus/whoever go on trips/get loads of free product they could afford anyway and fucking $300 robot vacuums. hopefully it'll open someone's eyes to how they're alienating their younger or less fortunate fans.
elleira
Learner
Learner

Postby ExtraCakeUp » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:36 pm

PentUpPinUp wrote:
skinny_boho wrote:
PentUpPinUp wrote:
mshighfemme wrote:is there a benefit cosmetics trip thread? they're sending them out to Vegas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a former arch expert and I have a LOT of shit to say. Please make a benefit thread!

Was the thread ever made?

I haven't seen it

This needs to get done!
ExtraCakeUp
Learner
Learner

Postby PentUpPinUp » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:19 pm

ExtraCakeUp wrote:
PentUpPinUp wrote:
skinny_boho wrote:
PentUpPinUp wrote:
mshighfemme wrote:is there a benefit cosmetics trip thread? they're sending them out to Vegas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a former arch expert and I have a LOT of shit to say. Please make a benefit thread!

Was the thread ever made?

I haven't seen it

This needs to get done!

I actually made one the other day!
PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby HoardganizedJen » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:38 am

PentUpPinUp wrote:

It looks like you made a topic in the main makeup forum - I'll make it's own sub-forum for it: https://gurugossiper.com/viewforum.php?f=558

You guys can make your own threads within it. I'll merge over the topic already created :tu:
HoardganizedJen
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby PentUpPinUp » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:42 am

HoardganizedJen wrote:
PentUpPinUp wrote:

It looks like you made a topic in the main makeup forum - I'll make it's own sub-forum for it. Hold on a sec all!

Thank you! I've been here over a year but there are things I still can't do for some reason. Like typing on this topic I have to quote every single time, I can't just reply.
PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby HoardganizedJen » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:45 am

PentUpPinUp wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
PentUpPinUp wrote:

It looks like you made a topic in the main makeup forum - I'll make it's own sub-forum for it. Hold on a sec all!

Thank you! I've been here over a year but there are things I still can't do for some reason. Like typing on this topic I have to quote every single time, I can't just reply.

No worries! I think only mods can create new forums actually.

And really to the bolded? Are you using tapatalk? If not, just click the "Post reply" button at the very bottom of the page and you can write a reply with no other quoting.
HoardganizedJen
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby PentUpPinUp » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:19 am

Ok the button worked, but usually forums already have it open for me to type. I think it's because I'm somehow still not registered since my name never shows at the bottom either. I did everything in the sign up directions so I'm not sure what's going on!
PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby HoardganizedJen » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:05 pm

PentUpPinUp wrote:Ok the button worked, but usually forums already have it open for me to type. I think it's because I'm somehow still not registered since my name never shows at the bottom either. I did everything in the sign up directions so I'm not sure what's going on!

Ah yes, some forums don't have the empty box at the bottom for some reason. It's a setting that I can probably investigate further and turn on for this forum.
HoardganizedJen
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Tarte
  • Advertisement