General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 9

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 9

Post by karmatica »

^ Holly wants a huge YT channel with all the perks while putting as little effort as possible into her ~*social media career*~. She also wants to live a luxurious Photoshopped lie for likes & ass-kissing comments. #goalzNOT :roll:

I guess Holly wants to transition to a ~*luxury & lifestyle*~ channel, but she & Zack are 30K millionaires at best. :rofl:

I don't get the impression that Zack is proud or that serious about Holly... I bet he will dump her when the money runs out or he finds someone better.

Steve was a good guy and Holly should have tried to make that work... but Steve deserves much better TBQH.

Holly's been trying to improve her social media engagement by telling folks on Snapchat when she uploads new photos or videos... but I don't think it's working.

Holly lost over 200 subscribers in the last 24 hours and counting!

Keep losing subscribers with your stale and manipulative vlogs to get sympathy, Holly! You made your bed so lie in it.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

1. If you look closely in the vid when she is showing the website version of the LV towels, they are $590. She bought two $590 towels. Jesus Christ.

2. It looks like she is living with Zach because she has a lot of stuff at his place, and she and Eevee seem to identify it as home, yet it looked like she was in her bedroom at the end of the vlog. Can't tell if they are really living together or not.

3. She mentioned that she used to always go to events before being with Zach, yet she tells social media what she does all the time, and both her YT and social media prove that she pretty much never went to any events, and her only friends appear to be the very distant Christine and Anne. What events could she be talking about?

4. It seems like Zach and Eevee are her only friends. There's nothing wrong with having few friends and being introverted, but I find it difficult to comprehend how a relationship could be healthy when you're together 24/7, and toothy seems to always be around, but she seems really happy around him and he brings out a better side of her.

5. I think that was the first time I heard Zach speak in a vlog, and he's sounds different so different than how I expected; not that that matters.

6. She's been with toothy for awhile now, and I personally think engagement is going to follow soon. Even though Zach may be younger, he still is at that age where you're looking for someone to settle down with, and they already seem to semi live together, so the next level would be engagement.

kuchikopi
Informer
Informer

Post by kuchikopi »

lurkerdoodle wrote:http://imgur.com/1PQbaNn

I decided to take a browse on Lululemon and came across this comment. You think it's her? She claims to wear a size 4.
Oh my god, this refrigerator is so delusional to think she has a 42-43" waist. Girl please.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

Pikachu123 wrote:In her latest video, she complains about the cost of area rugs (prices she was showing were running from $299 - 499), but she has no problem buying 2 Louis Vuitton bath towels that cost over $500 each?! What is wrong with this woman?
she's a brand whore, so of course she's not going to pay for those cheap no name rugs :roll: I didn't even know LV made towels.. what's next? She going to buy her toilet paper from them too?
BANNED

:hugs:

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

She complained that there's tape on her towels? I mean, I get that they're expensive towels but they're towels... They're gonna come in contact with your body, chlorinated water, sand, etc.

Also...Holly can have too many bags and too many shoes, but Eevee can't have too many toys :(

password_
Talker
Talker

Post by password_ »

I just can't stand her rants. Like get to your point and stop talking in circles! I honestly don't know why I still watch her, but I think it's just so I can laugh at her here.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

karmatica wrote:Holly's been trying to improve her social media engagement by telling folks on Snapchat when she uploads new photos or videos... but I don't think it's working.

Holly lost over 200 subscribers in the last 24 hours and counting!

Keep losing subscribers with your stale and manipulative vlogs to get sympathy, Holly! You made your bed so lie in it.
Just to follow up, Holly lost 298 subscribers today, which is even more than yesterday.

It's so obvious that people are tired of Holly's shit. So much for this being what she does for ~*work*~! :FU:

sesamekiss
Learner
Learner

Post by sesamekiss »

After watching the recent video I kind of feel bad for Holly. I think she seemed quite genuine in it.

She was definitely tearing up, during the bit in the middle she said something bad happened (assuming it is the Evee situation, idk, maybe she had a miscarriage?) but she seemed more honest than she normally is.

Youtubers have partnerships and stuff, and she doesn't exactly hide it like others do. She will say it is a partnership or sponsor or whatever in her videos.

I think she has purposely kept her relationship private, as has Zack. She is private in the sense he is not in a lot of videos, and she won't actively say his name, or do video clips with him like she did with Steve. It is understandable considering her previous relationship was quite open and it ended in the public eye, so keeping this one private seems normal. They do seem happy, I mean it was cute in the middle when she was talking about the KitKat and laughing with Zack, and they seem to have a normal relationship - like when they were talking about the dog bed or whatever. Its normal to keep relationships private. I dont post 24.7 about my husband and neither does he. There is so much you put online. I get she is a bit shady in other aspects, such as her body measurements, but I don't blame her considering she has a lot of haters and a very active GuruGossip forum. She has 9 forums! Most of which have grown within like 6 months.

I get what she says about not going out and stuff as well. Idk - while i am not going to be subscribed to her any time soon, I do feel a bit sorry for her.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I feel sorry for her too. Assuming she does keep in touch with her Connecticut friends, then I guess she isn't completely alone in the world, but she doesn't seem to have any friends besides Eevee and Zack in LA. I would consider Anne and Christine to be more of acquaintances. However, it can't be healthy to be lonely and to spend 24/7 with only one person. When she was with Steve she was friends with his friends and his family, but now they seem to be out of each others lives. I wonder if she ever regrets going to LA now that she only has Zack while everyone else is back home.

00alessa00
Talker
Talker

Post by 00alessa00 »

I always wondered why holly and zack don't move somewhere with a lower cost of living. Neither of them have any discernible day jobs, not like they would be losing any wages if they moved to, like Texas.

Instead they stay in one of the most expensive cities to live in, and don't even take advantage of it. All I see is them wasting their days away in the apartment or the golf course, and holly getting completely unnecessary cosmetic procedures coz she's obviously feeling lost and empty inside. Looks like a sad life

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

TBQH, I have little sympathy for Holly. I would feel a little sorry for her if she made more of an effort to be consistent and to be nicer to her supporters.

Holly was one of the big beauty gurus a few years ago. She made poor decisions that led to her dying channel. The only person Holly can blame is herself.

That being said, Holly did seem kind of sad in her recent snaps about her new video. Holly needs to be humbled and to work on her insecurities before she can change for the better.

Perhaps Holly should stop wasting money on handbags & shoes and hire Zack or his parents to help her with reputation management since that is/was their profession.

Someone asked Holly about doing a makeup tutorial in the comments of her new YT video, which is what people want to see. I know that a lot of folks want to see Holly's foundation routine. Holly will never do it because she's ~*effortless*~ and ~*doesn't use it.*~ Please!

Once again, Holly is making excuses about why she won't do a tutorial... and she wonders why so many people are unsubscribing. :roll:

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

Holy hell. She essentially paid extra to have a Louis Vuitton bag with bumper stickers. Why??

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

I don't feel sorry for this hag that had the audacity to release photo's of children and innocent people all over her twitter for "hating" on her on an IG page. Whatever happens to her is thanks to karma. This girl has never stood back and asked herself how she makes others feels, she's condescending and rude to people who ask the most simple and innocent questions, she photoshops her pics to oblivion. Meanwhile, most people she tried to get at are living successful and happy lives, so no, she doesn't deserve an ounce of sympathy, sorry not sorry. I don't hate a lot of people, but I despise her!
Please bear with me, English is my second language

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket »

A lot of ppl are really busy in la and there is also the problem of really superficial and or fake ppl. It's not easy to make friends here. Not making excuses but in reality with the traffic and all, friendships are truly work to maintain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sesamekiss
Learner
Learner

Post by sesamekiss »

INdifferent wrote:I don't feel sorry for this hag that had the audacity to release photo's of children and innocent people all over her twitter for "hating" on her on an IG page. Whatever happens to her is thanks to karma. This girl has never stood back and asked herself how she makes others feels, she's condescending and rude to people who ask the most simple and innocent questions, she photoshops her pics to oblivion. Meanwhile, most people she tried to get at are living successful and happy lives, so no, she doesn't deserve an ounce of sympathy, sorry not sorry. I don't hate a lot of people, but I despise her!
Ya know what, I totally forgot about that! I can't believe she actually did that and I remember when I saw it I was like OMG! I know calling some people out for some things is good, but the people she called out werent exactly racist or sexist or threatening her life in any way. What she did was just as bad as what the others did but she did it out of spiteful in hopes her fans would attack them as well (assuming anyway).

I wouldnt be surprised if it was Zack's parents or him advising her on her new "nice" image (which isnt really nice anyway) - he definitely has a day job though? I think anyway because when she films in the day, he isn't there? Idk just assuming really. I thnk they have moved in too. I know someone mentioned that she was in her old bed, but I think its just diff - probs move in a similar apartment maybe even in the same block? just bigger or two rooms - she prob took her covers and stuff which is normal ?

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

sesamekiss wrote:Ya know what, I totally forgot about that! I can't believe she actually did that and I remember when I saw it I was like OMG! I know calling some people out for some things is good, but the people she called out werent exactly racist or sexist or threatening her life in any way. What she did was just as bad as what the others did but she did it out of spiteful in hopes her fans would attack them as well (assuming anyway).

I wouldnt be surprised if it was Zack's parents or him advising her on her new "nice" image (which isnt really nice anyway) - he definitely has a day job though? I think anyway because when she films in the day, he isn't there? Idk just assuming really. I thnk they have moved in too. I know someone mentioned that she was in her old bed, but I think its just diff - probs move in a similar apartment maybe even in the same block? just bigger or two rooms - she prob took her covers and stuff which is normal ?
Well Zack used to work for a PR firm that his parents own & manage. Now Zack is supposedly an ~*entrepreneur*~ according to his LinkedIn, which makes it sound like he has no discernible day job.

I know that Holly has been trying to turn her flop career around. Holly's been getting more PR, sponsorships (Fiji & Suave), she's been slightly nicer and announces on Snapchat when she has new photos/videos to improve her social media engagement. It's too little, too late IMHO.

I have no idea if Holly hired anyone to help improve her image, but she might as well hire Zack or his parents like I was saying earlier.

I was lurking when Holly made that ~*collage of haters*~. She was way out of line for doing that to people who were just following an IG account. That's the main reason why I have little sympathy for Holly. I also feel like Holly's trying to make people feel sorry for her as a way to fish for compliments/praise.

You reap what you sow. This is why Holly's channel has been seriously bleeding subscribers.

Shanghai_Lili

Post by Shanghai_Lili »

She also promised a video about her eyebrows that never came
And she said that she will be doing a summer haul video soon... I wonder if she is going to do it
Why does she keep promising videos that will never happen?

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

^ Probably because the footage showed what Holly really looked like so she had to scrap it! :rofl:

Times must be tough if Holly is selling a gift box that she got for free with purchase for $165 shipped!

Not to mention that this bish always complains when a luxury store doesn't "package things right" (i.e. there's no box or the tape touched/messed up something like her tacky LV beach towels). :roll:

I understand that people sell those kind of things, but that is a huge ripoff IMO. I just checked on eBay and someone just sold the same Chanel gift box for $90.00 + $10.40 shipping, which is still very overpriced but more reasonable than Holly's asking price.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

$600 for a single towel? Wow.

Hopefully I don't offend anyone here but LV is so ugly and tacky to me.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Alayy wrote:
sesamekiss wrote:After watching the recent video I kind of feel bad for Holly. I think she seemed quite genuine in it.

She was definitely tearing up, during the bit in the middle she said something bad happened (assuming it is the Evee situation, idk, maybe she had a miscarriage?) but she seemed more honest than she normally is.

Youtubers have partnerships and stuff, and she doesn't exactly hide it like others do. She will say it is a partnership or sponsor or whatever in her videos.

I think she has purposely kept her relationship private, as has Zack. She is private in the sense he is not in a lot of videos, and she won't actively say his name, or do video clips with him like she did with Steve. It is understandable considering her previous relationship was quite open and it ended in the public eye, so keeping this one private seems normal. They do seem happy, I mean it was cute in the middle when she was talking about the KitKat and laughing with Zack, and they seem to have a normal relationship - like when they were talking about the dog bed or whatever. Its normal to keep relationships private. I dont post 24.7 about my husband and neither does he. There is so much you put online. I get she is a bit shady in other aspects, such as her body measurements, but I don't blame her considering she has a lot of haters and a very active GuruGossip forum. She has 9 forums! Most of which have grown within like 6 months.

I get what she says about not going out and stuff as well. Idk - while i am not going to be subscribed to her any time soon, I do feel a bit sorry for her.
I think she's probably referring to her PTSD from the London attack, and her cousin passing away. She mentioned it in one of her more recent videos, but I guess they thought her cousin was missing and it turns out she was deceased. That's rough, and I could understand why she wouldn't want to discuss that, especially out of respect for her cousin's parents. But me thinks judging by how she doesn't want anyone to twist her words, probably has to do with the London attack. I mocked Holly earlier for it, but let's be real, she's rather naive, doesn't seem too well informed on world issues, and it probably did affect her more than we think. IMO it's not hard to believe it just because of how obtuse she is.

It's also possible Zack doesn't want to be in her videos. It took a long ass time for him to even post a picture of her on IG.

I don't wish her any ill but she brings a lot of stuff on herself. Her channel is declining because she isn't dedicated, nor is she consistent, and she has always (and still continues to) treat her subbies like crap. Not sure if she could revive a career on youtube just because there seems to be so many cliques.
I think there were posts floating around awhile back mentioning how Holly stated she saw bodies and things like that. She never really went into detail about what she went through, and her followers mostly just saw her tweeting during the event. We don't have much information about her experience to fully understand what happened to her, but if it's really impacting her so much she should be smart enough to take care of herself and seek help.

I also thought that her teary eyes in the vlog were related to the london attack stress, but who knows. Ever since Steve and Holly broke up it seems like Holly 's personality did a 180 and she never got back to normal.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”