Beige Cheapelette Part 5

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Beige Cheapelette Part 5

Post by ghoulish_babe »

It's the typical eastern European family where the parents worked their asses off to provide their kids with what they didn't have growing up. So they don't get to spend time with their kids while they're little and developing. They might have the time now, but it's too late. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. I was in the same type of family, but at least I used that time alone in my room to do something constructive, practice drawing, learn IT. If I was to just sit around looking at the walls, taking a bath now and then, my brain would've explode. I, too, was resistant to getting out of my room and getting a job, I only did when I had to and boy am I sorry I didn't sooner. There's nothing better than providing for yourself and not depending on anyone for anything.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Most boring person ever. Every vlog is worse than the last. Get a fucking life, you cretin!

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by WatchandWonder »

Another boring vlog. She took us into the woods and told us all about the holes from bombing during WWII in a previous Vlogmas. She has absolutely nothing new and fresh to share in her videos.

Her cousin really gets bullied by her. Leva told her what makeup to wear to the party. She scolds her for getting a cold. Yeah, the kid goes to school, has friends and participates in school activities. She is going to catch things one in a while. That is so normal. Leva doesn't get that. A sniffle is the end of the world for her. OMG. Her cousin (Linda) also has prettier hands and nails. You could see when she opened the Lancome box. Her fingers are so long and graceful, probably from playing piano, and her nails were shaped nicely. She is already looking taller than Leva and is prettier, kinder and more candid. Out of the entire family that we have "met", bet it parents, her brother, her cousins, her aunts and uncles, Leva is the only one who is nasty and an immature brat.

Ivy
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ivy »

Once you've seen one of these vlogs, you've really seen them all. No wonder her channel does not do well... Whatever Ieva does, a thousand other girls on youtube do better. It isn't all about the face or the long blonde hair-- you actually have to have a personality beyond mumbling and having zero expression behind the eyes.

Fitinthemaking
Talker
Talker

Post by Fitinthemaking »

I seriously wonder how she manages to have zero Friends, a few years ago back when she was still in college I recall hearing her say she was going out with one uni friend (can't remember if she showed her on camera or said her name). I wonder what happened to their friendship.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

Definitely Ieva didn't inherit her mother's good looks and style and her father's laid back personality.
For a "beauty guru", she looked much worse than her mother and cousin Daiva at the party. ;)

Sinnamorata
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sinnamorata »

Makeup guru? I was shook seeing this:
1. She uses no primer
2. She doesn't fix foundation!
3. She doesn't set undereye concealer immediatly, only after doing a full eye makeup
4. She applies eyeshadow without using setting/fixing before. No wonder why eyeshadows are creased (she showed it in this vlogmas)
5. Why doesn't she use eyeliner? On partys too? Why? Can she do it at all?
6. Bronzing the whole nose. Never heard of contouring on the sides of a nose
7. Ever heard about fix spray?

Ect ect

I cannot afford high end but I have all the parts of makeup, I even bought mac fix plus to remove cakey. I guess as "nobody" I have waaay more knowledge than this guru :/

No wonder nobody except old childhood friends are letting her to do makeup

Sinnamorata
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sinnamorata »

And more "logic":
She said she stayed up till 4 or 5 am before mum's b-day to edit vlogmas, because she knew she won't have time to edit next day. And then slept the whole next day till party (instead of going to sleep on time and edit in the morning) . Wow much logic

Learner
Learner

Post by 156774 »

...whatever was happenning at the beginning of today's vlog reminded me about One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest. She seems mentally deranged.

Sinnamorata
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sinnamorata »

You mean creepy intro or dancing in front of the mirror?

lilacqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by lilacqueen »

Her dancing to classical music in front of the mirror actually creeped me out...

And why is everything so "incredible" to her? The lake is incredibly beautiful, the roses are incredibly beautiful, the orchids are incredible, the ring is incredible....

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

Someone needs to edit a "Chanelette dances, sings and exercises" cringe compilation. :rofl:
I might do it when I have more time.

access_denied
Learner
Learner

Post by access_denied »

Kitty* wrote:Definitely Ieva didn't inherit her mother's good looks and style and her father's laid back personality.
For a "beauty guru", she looked much worse than her mother and cousin Daiva at the party. ;)
Whenever I see Daiva I can’t help but think that if I didn’t know them online and somebody told me that one of them is into beauty and fashion, I would think that Daiva is the one. I mean, judging by other vlogs, she has natural class and elegance and in the last vlog her hair and makeup were perfect for the occasion and the bordeaux velvet dress she wore was to die for! Ieva looked like a12 year old that went through her mom’s closet with the out-of-season dress, the mismatched shoes and the long unkempt hair!
They’re about the same age and I think that Ieva should start taking makeup and fashion advice from her cousin because her style is a joke!
From what she’s shown in vlogs, her family seems like a nice one, with grounded people, yet Ieva sticks out like a sore thumb. Her parents probably wanted to raise her like a princess and provide the best for her which is admirable, but the problem is that they overdid it and they’ve spoiled her rotten at this point!
Her vlogmas is so depressing. I think the problem with Ieva is that she never had a strong personality or direction and she got sucked into the youtube vortex at a very crucial age, where you start to define your adult personality and create the bases for your future life. Instead of forming her own beliefs she chose to focus solely on highlighters, lipsticks, Inditex brands and consummerism (I am not bashing any of those things -well except consummerism-I am just saying that she never cared for anything beyond that - which I respect if it’s her choice, but still find it sad for a young person coming from a family who gave her the opportunity to do or be something more). Her love life is based on lies and deceit and she refuses to accept that. She has no work ethics because she never had a job with actual responsibilities and deadlines to meet set by a supervisor or colleagues to collaborate with on projects. Therefore she has really poor organizational and communicational skills. She doesn’t know how to prioritize and save money, because she never had to worry about bills - all she’s ever used to is spend the income she makes from her social media activities to buy useless crap that she thinks will elevate her so-called style and will fill the deep emotional void that she’s got.
The combination of those circumstances has left her with a very distorted image of what society and reality are like. If she doesn’t make drastic changes soon, I’m afraid that later on when she will actually have to, her situation or mindset might be sadly irreversible. I feel bad watching her at this point because it’s like I’m watching a trainwreck that’s about to happen.

Neia13
Informer
Informer

Post by Neia13 »

Her insta stories are ridiculous... searched for dream meanings and poor Ieva, she's tired and needs a break!! As a medical student, I feel personally offended after the year I've had! If she had to wake up at 6am and got to sleep past 11pm every other day AND still function for studies and patients... I can't even imagine! :roll:

Karolina1985
Informer
Informer

Post by Karolina1985 »

True, Daiva looked amazing in red velvet dress. I always wondered why Ieva has a closer relationship with Linda and not with Daiva, it's Daiva who is closer her age. I'm not sure how old is she, but I guess she's around 30? For some reason Ieva prefers a company of teenager which is so strange. Daiva has a lot of charm and class, I would love to see more of her in Ievas vlogs.

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

The last video was a perfect example of how deranged and needy she is. First the dancing and conducting classical music in front of the camera? What the hey? And she kept DOING it! OMG....how embarrassing! What is wrong with her? If you are ever going to do something stupid like that, you don't film it and put it up for all the world to see! Her sponsors really need to see what this crazed person is up to. Then she snapped at how she really doesn't care what any of her viewers think if a colour of eyeshadow doesn't look good on her. Yeah, we pretty much already knew you have no respect for your viewers anyhow. Thanks for proving the point. And now wants that gold nail polish back that she gave Linda. Linda loves it, it looks good on her. Linda is happy, she gets compliments. Leva immediately is jealous and wants it back. Has to have it back. Sound familiar? She acted the same way when Linda started riding lessons. Leva needed to have lessons too. Linda needed an outfit. So poor Linda gets a few things and Leva buys everything, even though she hardly knows how to ride and it is just a jealous passing fancy for her. Linda...hang around Daiva, not Leva. Leva is a self-centered brat who would love to boss you around. I love that Linda is getting taller, prettier and sweeter than Leva. Pale, worn out, Chanelette is doomed to failure in all things.

Karolina1985
Informer
Informer

Post by Karolina1985 »

And another boring vlog, this is the worse vlogmas she has ever done :/ Everyday it's the same things over and over again and she complains so much about editing and doing vlogmas that I want to scream and pull my hair out while watching this failure. I used to love this girl, I even liked her last year although she started to act like a snotty teenager, but after this vlogmas.. wow I have enough of her! She has no life and I think that she is depressed, her vlogs used to calm me after long day and make me happy, not anymore.

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

Another vlog where she doesn't even leave the house and has absolutely no contact with any human beings. Can we say shut-in or what? There is so much to experience in life and the holiday season is the brightest and cheeriest time of year. And she does absolutely nothing. Snooze fest. :zz:

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

Karolina1985 wrote:True, Daiva looked amazing in red velvet dress. I always wondered why Ieva has a closer relationship with Linda and not with Daiva, it's Daiva who is closer her age. I'm not sure how old is she, but I guess she's around 30? For some reason Ieva prefers a company of teenager which is so strange. Daiva has a lot of charm and class, I would love to see more of her in Ievas vlogs.
Ieva has the psychological age of a teenager, that's why she prefers hanging out with Linda. Although I feel Linda is more mature than her physical age. I think she realizes there's something not quite there with Ieva.
What would Daiva talk to Ieva about?! If she starts throwing adult life stuff at her, it would come bouncing back, like a ball from a wall.

elizabeth_bathory

Post by elizabeth_bathory »

Daiva is probably on her feet from early morning till late, she is probably up early and works at least until 5. By the time she is glad to be home to catch her breath, Ieva only manages to finish her breakfast and apply makeup. They don't share the same routine/lifestyle, and I can't imagine they have a lot in common.

Return to “Chanelette”