CiaooFreshAirrrxo & YerrNeverGonnaLeaveMeAlone Pt. 28

AnnyLovesPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: CiaooFreshAirrrxo & YerrNeverGonnaLeaveMeAlone Pt. 28

Post by AnnyLovesPink »

"Travel to Italy to show people where she's from" ??? Seriously? :roll: Megan is from New Jersey. She's American. Maybe a few generations back someone immigrated to the US from Italy but that doesn't make Megan Italian

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Lurker2012 »

AnnyLovesPink wrote:"Travel to Italy to show people where she's from" ??? Seriously? :roll: Megan is from New Jersey. She's American. Maybe a few generations back someone immigrated to the US from Italy but that doesn't make Megan Italian
Ha, I know, right?? All megan knows about Itally is how to stuff her pie hole with Lasagna and cheese sticks.
Megan is that typical dumb girl who uses the catch phrase "Ciaoobelllaxo" and tries to play off the "Once upon a time I went to italy " story she tells over and over again. Her grandparents arent even "Italian" so who knows how many generations back megan is referring to being half Italian on her moms side. :roll

"Show traveling vlogs"?? :rofl: Megan is a basic bitch in absolutely everything she does. Only Megan can manage to make traveling vlogs boring. Just like how she did with her Cancún vlog. She and Anthony literally didnt leave their hotel for a week and they ate sushi and American club sandwiches the whole time :roll: That is Megan Kroh for you.

Post by Guest »

Lurker2012 wrote:
AnnyLovesPink wrote:"Travel to Italy to show people where she's from" ??? Seriously? :roll: Megan is from New Jersey. She's American. Maybe a few generations back someone immigrated to the US from Italy but that doesn't make Megan Italian
Ha, I know, right?? All megan knows about Itally is how to stuff her pie hole with Lasagna and cheese sticks.
Megan is that typical dumb girl who uses the catch phrase "Ciaoobelllaxo" and tries to play off the "Once upon a time I went to italy " story she tells over and over again. Her grandparents arent even "Italian" so who knows how many generations back megan is referring to being half Italian on her moms side. :roll

"Show traveling vlogs"?? :rofl: Megan is a basic bitch in absolutely everything she does. Only Megan can manage to make traveling vlogs boring. Just like how she did with her Cancún vlog. She and Anthony literally didnt leave their hotel for a week and they ate sushi and American club sandwiches the whole time :roll: That is Megan Kroh for you.
I actually started watching her because I was looking for travel vlogs back in the day. The first one I watched was the cancun vlog. And I was like "this girl is so pretty and such". But that is not the same person I saw back then. I feel like she is blanketed by depression and low self worth. I feel she think she is better than people because she has fans and gets sent free stuff. Her boyfriend loathes her. If he doesn't why not show it on camera. Not even her dog likes her that much. And I have literally never seen a person with no ambition. Everybody else uses YouTube as a stepping stone for bigger dreams and she wants to have a child to make her life more interesting. She doesn't know what a struggle it is to be a mom. To me she is simplifying motherhood and it's highly stupid if her.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

Speaking of her Cancun vlog, that was the precise moment that I began to see the decline of their relationship and the disappointment that Anthony starting feeling towards megan because he saw the type of girlfriend that she was. The entire vlog you could tell Anthony wanted to go out and do shit, but no, Megan was too busy being preoccupied with her camera getting pointless vlog footage. That is all that she was concerned with. Nothing has changed, has it? Not only was she completely self absorbed with her camera but she was whining, complaining, talking about stupid shit, talking about herself 24/7, taking jabs at Anthony like she always did in the beginning of their relationship, she wanted to sleep the day away and didnt want to do anything. Anthony should have taken what he learned about her on that trip and left her ass back then because the Cancún trip was a perfect peek into what his future looked like with her. 3-years later and nothing has changed aside from her being ten times worse in every possible way imaginable. Now it's too late because Megan is even more mentally unstable and delusional now. I really think Anthony ponders at night wondering how in the hell he will ever be able to leave her? It probably feels overwhelming for him to even think about it. Men settle all the time just like women do and I think it is Anthony settling because it is easier that way than the alternative. She would take to twitter, YT, and SNAP and have another one of her breakdowns.

pur3h3roin3
Talker
Talker

Post by pur3h3roin3 »

If she has a kid she will be just like makeupbytiffanyd who resents her kid because it's not all glamorous like she expected. At least her husband watches her kid while she does nothing with her. In megs case Greyson would have to take care of baby as meg would be manic and ant couldn't look after his first kid let alone another.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

MyDunkinOdor
Informer
Informer

Post by MyDunkinOdor »

i don't think Meg realizes that her mommy vlogs will be criticized as much, if not more than her normal vlogs.
if she pulls the same shit she does with greyson to her own child even more people will stop watching and then what? left with a baby, no income, and a deadbeat who will eventually leave when the $ dries up.
& i really think meg fails to realize that a baby doesn't stay a baby forever.

sinless
Debater
Debater

Post by sinless »

Anthony seems to really click with Meg's parents at least with her mom. She gave him a long hug after reading the card he gave her that made her cry. I can't help but think they (maybe just the relationship with her mom) is a big part of what keeps him with Meg. Who knows what kid of relationship he has with his own mother and he might really care for her. And honestly, I love seeing Meg's mom in vlogs, she comes off as such a sweet woman.

xokisstherain
Informer
Informer

Post by xokisstherain »

I started watching meg 4 years ago when she had about 850k subs. Now FOUR years later she only has 939k :? :?

You'd think that would tell her something.
:love2: #savegreyson

SugarFix
Talker
Talker

Post by SugarFix »

I think Meg should get a "real" job. I'm not one to criticize YouTube and say it's not a "real" job... most of the time. I would say it's a luxurious job, like being a celebrity as it doesn't care much brain power, but if you do it correctly and can make it profitable, why not?! A lot of people have able to become successful off of YouTube and have made a comfy future for themselves and their families (Dulce Candy, Jaclyn Hill, Shane Dawson, iJustine, etc.). But it's not just wandering around Target all day filming yourself. It's about creating interesting content, keeping up with the trends, creating a recognizable brand so you can collaborate with other brands. This takes a type of entrepreneurship that Meg doesn't have. She doesn't have the self-control, creativity or drive to make a career out of YouTube. So, it's boring her.

I think she should get a job at a salon. Even it's part-time. And keep YouTube as a hobby. YouTube is obviously barely paying the bills anymore. If she worked at a salon, learned more about responsibility and commitment I think it would be better for her. I believe it would help her self-esteem and rejuvenate her. And HOPEFULLY, make her leave Anthony. Does she not realize that 99% of the time, he is laughing AT her, not with her. There is no excuse for that. Your boyfriend should not LIVE to mock you and make you look and sound stupid. It sucks that she is so blind. The guy isn't even cute! They bring out the worst in each other. At least Meg is 23-24 years old, and she still has time to maybe grow up and mature. Anthony is nearing 30 (is he 30, already?) and still has the maturity level of an 18-year-old kid. He is SO cringe-worthy. And OBVIOUSLY cheating on her. On his days off, he doesn't want to spend time with her? That's not a good sign at all. And always running out to the "gym" or to a "friend's house." Sure... :roll:
That's really low to be mooching off your 23-year-old girlfriend, and still treating her like she owes you something.

And Meg better stop biting the hands that feed her. In about 2-3 vlogs in a row, she's talked about how much she doesn't care about makeup anymore or that she has so much PR she finds buying makeup "pointless." Seriously, sooner or later these sponsors are going to catch on to her ungrateful attitude. She said she wanted to do "lifestyle" videos, but we have yet to see any besides cleaning out her car and laundry room :?

kourt-xo
Talker
Talker

Post by kourt-xo »

dmimima wrote:I think Meg should get a "real" job. I'm not one to criticize YouTube and say it's not a "real" job... most of the time. I would say it's a luxurious job, like being a celebrity as it doesn't care much brain power, but if you do it correctly and can make it profitable, why not?! A lot of people have able to become successful off of YouTube and have made a comfy future for themselves and their families (Dulce Candy, Jaclyn Hill, Shane Dawson, iJustine, etc.). But it's not just wandering around Target all day filming yourself. It's about creating interesting content, keeping up with the trends, creating a recognizable brand so you can collaborate with other brands. This takes a type of entrepreneurship that Meg doesn't have. She doesn't have the self-control, creativity or drive to make a career out of YouTube. So, it's boring her.

I think she should get a job at a salon. Even it's part-time. And keep YouTube as a hobby. YouTube is obviously barely paying the bills anymore. If she worked at a salon, learned more about responsibility and commitment I think it would be better for her. I believe it would help her self-esteem and rejuvenate her. And HOPEFULLY, make her leave Anthony. Does she not realize that 99% of the time, he is laughing AT her, not with her. There is no excuse for that. Your boyfriend should not LIVE to mock you and make you look and sound stupid. It sucks that she is so blind. The guy isn't even cute! They bring out the worst in each other. At least Meg is 23-24 years old, and she still has time to maybe grow up and mature. Anthony is nearing 30 (is he 30, already?) and still has the maturity level of an 18-year-old kid. He is SO cringe-worthy. And OBVIOUSLY cheating on her. On his days off, he doesn't want to spend time with her? That's not a good sign at all. And always running out to the "gym" or to a "friend's house." Sure... :roll:
That's really low to be mooching off your 23-year-old girlfriend, and still treating her like she owes you something.

And Meg better stop biting the hands that feed her. In about 2-3 vlogs in a row, she's talked about how much she doesn't care about makeup anymore or that she has so much PR she finds buying makeup "pointless." Seriously, sooner or later these sponsors are going to catch on to her ungrateful attitude. She said she wanted to do "lifestyle" videos, but we have yet to see any besides cleaning out her car and laundry room :?
I couldn't agree more. Maybe if she actually were to leave the house to do something productive other than spend money shopping, she'd live a happy life. She needs to interact with people other than her family, small circle of friends and YouTube. I'm sure she's stuck in a funk and doesn't know how to get out of it. I mean, how miserable must it be to be home 24/7 while your man is at work. It's not exciting for a man to get home to his girlfriend and she's done nothing all day but be a lazy bum "vlogging" her "career" away. I'm sure Ant knows he's just going to get home to his girlfriend in sweats and a messy bun, and a bunch of new home decor and shopping bags lying around. Meg truly needs a wake up call. If you watch her vlogs from just a couple of years back, she was GLOWING. It's so sad to see her so depressed and lifeless.

I'm also sure Ant plots how he's going to leave her, but that's honestly so hard. You can clearly see how much he loves her mom and vice versa. Also, I know he's an asshole but I'm sure he has somewhat of a heart. He might not want to prolong Meg's depression if he leaves her (which she's already depressed because of him, she just doesn't realize it) and he knows she has deep inner issues. You can just see her suffering behind her fake smile.

I just hope she sees a light soon.

paigemarie83
Talker
Talker

Post by paigemarie83 »

Literally all you guy's posts are on point and I couldn't agree more. :tu: I have been watching Meg since the very beggining, and I honestly think Brandon was the best boyfriend for her by far. I feel like Bran and Meg brought out the best in eachother, and Ant and Meg suck the life out of eachother and seem like that hate eachother underneath it all. I remember her old vlogs, where Bran would randomly stare at her and say "Your beautiful" out of the blue, and you could just tell he meant it and was truely in awe of her. When Ant says it, it sounds forced, and cocky, completely unmeanginful. I feel like Brandon never would of treated her the way Ant does, plus Meg was SO happy when she was with him, she was seriously glowing. Now of course all those vlogs are deleted, probably because of Ant bitching about them. The fact that Meg cheated on such a sweet genuine guy, with Rat makes me sick. Bran was not only better looking, but also not a deadbeat moocher, creep who likes to live off a 23 year old. I bet Bran watches her vlogs still and laughs, because look at her now, and her relationship. karmas a bitch. Lol

SugarFix
Talker
Talker

Post by SugarFix »

paigemarie83 wrote:Literally all you guy's posts are on point and I couldn't agree more. :tu: I have been watching Meg since the very beggining, and I honestly think Brandon was the best boyfriend for her by far. I feel like Bran and Meg brought out the best in eachother, and Ant and Meg suck the life out of eachother and seem like that hate eachother underneath it all. I remember her old vlogs, where Bran would randomly stare at her and say "Your beautiful" out of the blue, and you could just tell he meant it and was truely in awe of her. When Ant says it, it sounds forced, and cocky, completely unmeanginful. I feel like Brandon never would of treated her the way Ant does, plus Meg was SO happy when she was with him, she was seriously glowing. Now of course all those vlogs are deleted, probably because of Ant bitching about them. The fact that Meg cheated on such a sweet genuine guy, with Rat makes me sick. Bran was not only better looking, but also not a deadbeat moocher, creep who likes to live off a 23 year old. I bet Bran watches her vlogs still and laughs, because look at her now, and her relationship. karmas a bitch. Lol
Yikes! I did not know that Meg cheated on Brandon! I was subscribed to her during the time of their relationship, but I didn't follow her channel that closely. Wow. That is definitely karma that she has ended up with a jerk like Rat. Yes, it is SO forced when Ant says he loves her or finds her beautiful. Like you said, they definitely resent each other underneath it all. And Meg thinks that resentment will go away when they get married and have babies, but actually, it will grow worse.

I think Meg needs to find out how to glow without a man. She is one of those girls who CAN'T be alone. That isn't healthy. Trust me, I've been in a relationship for 6 years and I've always been a "girlfriend-girl", but I can 100% say that, even though I would be absolutely heartbroken if my boyfriend and I broke up, I wouldn't lose my entire identity. I have school, friends, my career aspirations, my traveling. Though, I love my boyfriend he is just one piece of my life. He isn't my everything. Meg, and girls like her, make their boyfriends everything and their identity get absorbed into their relationship. It's not fair to rely entirely on another human being to make you happy. That's way too much pressure for the other person and your mood/self-esteem is entirely dependent on them. She needs to find out who she is outside of being someone's girlfriend. At one point, it seemed like she was passionate about makeup and beauty related stuff, but she never followed through with any of it. Dropping everything for a man. It's sad.

nobettsaboutit
Debater
Debater

Post by nobettsaboutit »

Desperate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

nobettsaboutit wrote:Desperate.

GOD. She is so damn desperate.

I totally agree with the above posters. Brandon all day every day over Rat. He actually took Meg on dates, bought her nice things and cared for her. I hated the way she treated Brandon, by the way. Please refer to a vlog titled "Would you just look at it?" and Meg is being a total brat to Brandon while she is shopping...pointing out all this shit she wants...and Brandon and Kenz and laughing and joking around. I knew right then that Brandon was too good for this twat.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Omg just came here to post that tweet

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

thats so odd.. why would you pressure a man into marrying you? like chill... if its meant to be it will happen. she does look so dumb. she's gonna try and get married to have something to vlog about. then kids to vlog about. weird.

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

oh and i wanna just add... idc if she and anthony get married or not. thats their relationship and their business BUT i don't think she should rush to fit in and i think thats what she's doing.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Most pathetic tweet of the year .

Wait ....
What if there's something wrong with meg ? It's kind of sad to see how desperate she is .. I kinda feel bad . She should get checked out at a mental health clinic.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

It doesn't help that a lot of her young & naive subscribers are basically pressuring the both of them to get engaged. I'm sure her dumb ass minions are constantly trying to tweet at Anthony telling him to put a ring on it already. I know Meg loves it though. She wants the pressure to be put on him in hopes that it will make him propose faster. That's why she randomly decides to take a picture of her nails... so that people can make comments like that. I can just picture her being like "baaaabe, look at what these people are saying on my twitter/instagram post! They think a ring will look great on my finger!" ;)

She's so delusional it's scary.

Peppermintpattie
Learner
Learner

Post by Peppermintpattie »

kourt-xo wrote:
dmimima wrote: I'm also sure Ant plots how he's going to leave her, but that's honestly so hard. You can clearly see how much he loves her mom and vice versa. Also, I know he's an asshole but I'm sure he has somewhat of a heart. He might not want to prolong Meg's depression if he leaves her (which she's already depressed because of him, she just doesn't realize it) and he knows she has deep inner issues. You can just see her suffering behind her fake smile.

I just hope she sees a light soon.
Meg's depression shouldn't be contingent on Anthony's leaving. Staying with her because he's afraid she's going to have a meltdown if he leaves is shouldn't be on his shoulders. Leaving her should not be that hard. He could stay with his brother and save some money while he's working, sell his car and move to California to be with his daughter where he belongs. There are a million sales jobs he could get. He could be an Uber driver, anything really.

Return to “Megan Leigh”