Minks4All

_blush_
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Minks4All

Post by _blush_ »

In her latest Q&A video titled Purse Peace. One of the questions mentions a YouTube channel that speaks negatively about luxury youtubers. Anyone know what that one might be?

Post by Guest »

Londondiva wrote:Hi guys
Anyone in here!??

I just had to come and say i used to love Minks (still kinda do) but her spending seems to have gone COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTROL!!! she is buying ag an extortinate rate right now!!!
As much as I think she is a hoarder and shopaholic, I think Minks4All is a nice person and seems for the most part, honest. I can't say the same for some other YouTube bag gurus out there.

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

does she have any other hobbies and interests besides shopping? does she even work? i got bored of her videos and unsubbed a while ago.

notsosilly
Informer
Informer

Post by notsosilly »

I've stopped watching her then today I decided to watch again.

OMG nothing has changed! She still annoying as ever.

What bothers me is that she is such an awkward and anal person that it is really annoying, she must drive the people in her life crazy.

In all honesty, although she might be a nice person and all, she still a hoarder in my books.

She has no sense style or fashion, her clothes remind me of an old lady clothes and all she does is accumulate things. Even her closet looks cheap and tacky.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

notsosilly wrote:I've stopped watching her then today I decided to watch again.

OMG nothing has changed! She still annoying as ever.

What bothers me is that she is such an awkward and anal person that it is really annoying, she must drive the people in her life crazy.

In all honesty, although she might be a nice person and all, she still a hoarder in my books.

She has no sense style or fashion, her clothes remind me of an old lady clothes and all she does is accumulate things. Even her closet looks cheap and tacky.
I know right?! I hate her style. She has some beautiful bags and shoes but has absolutely no idea how to put them together and continues wearing vans and flip flops with her $2000+ bags. Her LV collection is also extremely tacky, she has way too many repeats of the same thing in different prints and I don’t get it. She should really put all that money towards a stylist, and not another LV bag that serves the same exact function as all her other LV bags.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Oh my goodness. She's fangirling about meeting Jerusha. Of all people. Call me cynical, but it just seems so extra fake of Minks.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

I agree! The behavior with Jerusha was over the top and did not come off genuine at all.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Jerusha just posted another video saying that her and Minks were going to be going out for a day of shopping. Seems about right since they both have the same sense of style. NONE.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Looks like Minks keeps up with GG. She just mentioned in a video with her and Jerusha (some sort of haul) that she was "totally fangirling" over meeting Jerusha. Ummmm......wasn't that the exact term used a few posts up? Anywho, I still say she is over the top with "excitement" to meet Jerusha. So extra for no reason.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

Something seemed off with the two of them. Jerusha seemed to be tolerating Minks. Maybe Jerusha sees her as a threat since she is quite popular in the same category?

Oh well, at least these two don’t seem to be buying You Tube followers like Shea Whitney was. I’ll give them props for that.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

YouTuberr wrote:Something seemed off with the two of them. Jerusha seemed to be tolerating Minks. Maybe Jerusha sees her as a threat since she is quite popular in the same category?

Oh well, at least these two don’t seem to be buying You Tube followers like Shea Whitney was. I’ll give them props for that.
I think Jerusha realizes an opportunist when she sees one. Minks was there to gain followers or looking for other opportunities by associating herself with Jerusha. I don't shop at fashionphile, but they are big enough in the used luxury arena. Not that Jerusha is all that, but I believe I read somewhere that her godmother was Olivia Newton John. If that is the case then she can probably spot a leech from far off as she's probably seen the godmother deal with similar sorts of people like Minks. Minnie was not up J's @ss because she was starstruck and so happy to finally meet Jerusha. I think Jerusha could see and feel the fakeness.

Just my 2 cents of course.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

Agreed!

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

So. A video on her collection of Vans sneakers? Oh my. I guess I was right about those Valentino Rock Studs being used solely as props for her background. This girl has problems.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

I’m really curious what her husband looks like after she gushing over how good he looks in that coat in her newest vlog lol

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

TTGirl wrote:I’m really curious what her husband looks like after she gushing over how good he looks in that coat in her newest vlog lol
I went over to watch the vlog after reading your comments. She was really gushing over him. Maybe he's a hottie. :) I think that's cute when married couples show that they still love one another.

~D

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

oh my god, her style is soooo bad. in her instagram photo she's wearing a Dior(?) shirt, ripped jeans, Chanel shoes, and that tacky ass Chanel canvas tote bag. standing in front of a cheap garage door.

Post by Guest »

I wish these youtubers would stop wearing multiple ostentatious labels in one outfit. I find it so tacky and in poor taste. One or two pieces are enough. Adding more than 2 and you’re trying way too hard.

Good on her for losing weight, though. She looks great! Minus her taste in clothes. I also hate that Deauville bag. Just about every YouTuber has one and it looks so bad.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

The quality of the outfit shot was bad.

I def give her props for losing the pounds too!

I don’t get the Deauville tote either. Seems like it could get dirty so quickly especially in the light colors, at least a Neverfull can be wiped down and kept pretty clean.

I like the leather Deauville bags, but they are $$$.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Not to take anything from her weight loss as I know it's hard to lose and keep it off. However, I thought her weight lost was attributed to some gall bladder issues she had a few months ago and not necessarily due to her exercising or eating better? I'm pretty sure I read something along those lines.

Rockcandy5150
Debater
Debater

Post by Rockcandy5150 »

drogers4205 wrote:Not to take anything from her weight loss as I know it's hard to lose and keep it off. However, I thought her weight lost was attributed to some gall bladder issues she had a few months ago and not necessarily due to her exercising or eating better? I'm pretty sure I read something along those lines.
Yeah, I believe Minnie said in a video that she had to clean up her diet as a result of gall bladder surgery. Maybe I’m just not used to seeing her this thin, but she looks like a bobble head to me now..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Minks4All”