Minks4All

notsosilly
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Minks4All

Post by notsosilly »

Oh god I just can't stand this woman. She made a 22min video to express her frustration with Louis Vuitton.

She bought a bloody pochette and didn't check the item when at the store, and now she is complaining about something so small.

Seriously she needs to get a job or do something with her life as clearly she doesn't have muh going on, to be getting attached to such small things.

She is really anal about things, I feel sorry for her husband cos if she is like that, when she get older she will get worse.

Prisha Taytas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Prisha Taytas »

I used to like her but I'm getting tired of the repetitiveness and the fact that she spends tons of time every couple videos fishing to get her subscribers to fall all over her and then gushing about how amazing the community is and crying over it.

Today's Minks Monday she spent the first 7 minutes gushing. If this were the only video I'd seen her do it, I'd think it was sweet to be so appreciative of fans. But she does it every few videos so it just doesn't seem genuine anymore. I get it, Minnie. You need validation.

NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by NillaCupcake »

Honestly the one thing she should be paranoid about is how openly she has her bags on display where anyone who knows her or where she lives can easily break in which obviously I wouldn't wish that on anyone but she should really rethink her hoarding display before it does happen.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

Can someone tell me what happened or what drama she is talking about? She's saying people are really competitive and catty? I have no idea what she's referencing so I'm curious!

Also - we totally called it, she's selling the beige Chanel GST (that she kept the blue protective stickers on) :rofl:

Prisha Taytas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Prisha Taytas »

If I think of "competitive" lux Youtubers, LeoLionLV comes to mind. With the rate at which she buys bags, I definitely feel like she's trying to keep up with some rat race.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Prisha Taytas wrote:If I think of "competitive" lux Youtubers, LeoLionLV comes to mind. With the rate at which she buys bags, I definitely feel like she's trying to keep up with some rat race.
She sure does. LeoLionLV is so darn boring and I get annoyed watching and hearing her. She seems nice, but I finally had to subscribe. She also buys as if she's trying to feel a void.

Also, add WendyStheLoving50, LVLoverCC, BipolarMax and a couple others that I can think of off the top of my head.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

anonymous123 wrote:Can someone tell me what happened or what drama she is talking about? She's saying people are really competitive and catty? I have no idea what she's referencing so I'm curious!

Also - we totally called it, she's selling the beige Chanel GST (that she kept the blue protective stickers on) :rofl:
No surprise there. I hope she never wore it out of the house with those stickers on it. That's just sooooo tacky.

luxuryobserver
Lurker
Lurker

Post by luxuryobserver »

Honestly, I think another competitive luxury youtuber that comes to mind would be Erica from Erica's Girly World. She stated in her London vlog with Maria Draganovia that Maria is only luxury youtuber she likes to watch. So I guess she threw a little bit of shade at some of those in the luxury community. Also, she doesn't buy as much luxury handbags as Minnie, Leo Lion, BipolarMax, or Wendy S; however, she does love to buy luxury clothes and shoes. In her case, the only reason why she is able to buy as much as she does because her husband pays all the bills in the house (as she mentioned in their couples video).

Secondly, I feel like Mel in Melbourne isn't as catty or competitive as the other women because she actually has money. You never see her selling or trading out bags in three months time in order to get a new one. For the most part, she keeps all her purchases--which I love!

notsosilly
Informer
Informer

Post by notsosilly »

Have you guys noticed that she is slimming down?

She also mentioned that she only drink water while eating because of her surgery. That makes me wonder if she has done a bypass surgery os something.

notsosilly
Informer
Informer

Post by notsosilly »

luxuryobserver wrote:Honestly, I think another competitive luxury youtuber that comes to mind would be Erica from Erica's Girly World. She stated in her London vlog with Maria Draganovia that Maria is only luxury youtuber she likes to watch. So I guess she threw a little bit of shade at some of those in the luxury community. Also, she doesn't buy as much luxury handbags as Minnie, Leo Lion, BipolarMax, or Wendy S; however, she does love to buy luxury clothes and shoes. In her case, the only reason why she is able to buy as much as she does because her husband pays all the bills in the house (as she mentioned in their couples video).

Secondly, I feel like Mel in Melbourne isn't as catty or competitive as the other women because she actually has money. You never see her selling or trading out bags in three months time in order to get a new one. For the most part, she keeps all her purchases--which I love!

I think some youtubers they like to portray something that is not the reality. Erica's girly world she seems nice but sometimes I don't like how she keep talking about luxury as if she was a rich person, when we all know she isn't. Sometimes I feel like she buy most of the stuff she does just because of the label.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

notsosilly wrote:Have you guys noticed that she is slimming down?

She also mentioned that she only drink water while eating because of her surgery. That makes me wonder if she has done a bypass surgery os something.
I've noticed that she's slimmed down and I think the weight loss looks good on her. Now...if she could do something about that glittery smokey eye she loves to wear.

In her latest video she has her hair in an updo. Seems like she's attempting to look more mature or as if she's stylish....she needs to stick to the casual look. I wasn't feeling the entire look.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

She annoys the heck out of me when she's giving advice like she's Dr. Phil or as if she's done SOOO much research. I'm a member of the purse forum and spend far too much of my time over there, but I've noticed that 99% of her research comes straight from the purse forum. She ain't researching jack!

SugarRose
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SugarRose »

notsosilly wrote:She also mentioned that she only drink water while eating because of her surgery. That makes me wonder if she has done a bypass surgery os something.
Didn't she have emergency gallbladder surgery a few months ago? I think that's what she's referring to.

luxuryobserver
Lurker
Lurker

Post by luxuryobserver »

I think some youtubers they like to portray something that is not the reality. Erica's girly world she seems nice but sometimes I don't like how she keep talking about luxury as if she was a rich person, when we all know she isn't. Sometimes I feel like she buy most of the stuff she does just because of the label.[/quote]

I totally agree with your statement!

luxuryobserver
Lurker
Lurker

Post by luxuryobserver »

notsosilly wrote:
luxuryobserver wrote:Honestly, I think another competitive luxury youtuber that comes to mind would be Erica from Erica's Girly World. She stated in her London vlog with Maria Draganovia that Maria is only luxury youtuber she likes to watch. So I guess she threw a little bit of shade at some of those in the luxury community. Also, she doesn't buy as much luxury handbags as Minnie, Leo Lion, BipolarMax, or Wendy S; however, she does love to buy luxury clothes and shoes. In her case, the only reason why she is able to buy as much as she does because her husband pays all the bills in the house (as she mentioned in their couples video).

I think some youtubers they like to portray something that is not the reality. Erica's girly world she seems nice but sometimes I don't like how she keep talking about luxury as if she was a rich person, when we all know she isn't. Sometimes I feel like she buy most of the stuff she does just because of the label.

I agree!

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Hi guys
Anyone in here!??

I just had to come and say i used to love Minks (still kinda do) but her spending seems to have gone COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTROL!!! she is buying ag an extortinate rate right now!!!

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Londondiva wrote:Hi guys
Anyone in here!??

I just had to come and say i used to love Minks (still kinda do) but her spending seems to have gone COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTROL!!! she is buying ag an extortinate rate right now!!!
I agree. I think she's just buying more to remain relevant. I sure hope the YouTube coins make up for some of it. I noticed that she recently bought some Valentino Rock Stud heels and I'm pretty sure she said she didn't wear heels. Seems like she is only buying them because they are popular and to use as background props in upcoming videos.

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

I used to love her videos but i'm getting quite bored of them. there's only so many videos of shopping hauls i can watch before i get bored. i wish she'd branch out to other topics because i do like her personality.

sweetlife
Stalker
Stalker

I unsubscribed for good !

Post by sweetlife »

I just have to say something that really makes me dislike this delusional woman Minks4all . I used to watch from time to time her channel since she offered some detailed information about specific bags ! .. a few days ago she was asked from someone who is financially struggling and who is asking from family , friends and her local church for financial support because she claims they don't have money to go out or eat or something ! .. so she says she has a fair Louis Vuitton collection of bags and small leather goods ! So she asked if she should not wear her bags throughout this financial struggle for fear of judgements! .. so this woman Minks4all advices her not to wear it because there's a lot of people who judges others and doesn't understand their love for luxury bags !! .. and she went off and off about people who judges others and can't understand them! I really wanted to be able to maybe slap her in the face and make her understand that luxury means nothing when you are in need ! And instead of telling her to deceit people by hiding her bags in the middle of the struggle, advice her to sell them to be able to provide for her family instead taking resources from other people who may not have thousand of dollars sitting in their closet and really need the help!!!.... She goes on and on talking about how others don't understand them ! Ughrrr seriously !!!!! ... I think she is totally delusional ! And out of touch with reality ! ... you can't be thinking if saving your goods and ask for help from others and potentially take that help away from other people who are really in need and had nothing to help themselves ! ... after a watched that video I lost all respect from that woman Minks4all and unsubscribed !

I can't believe she was saying what she was saying ! It's so frustrating to know that there are people who are empty in the head and have &%£%# instead of brains !!

drogers4205

Re: I unsubscribed for good !

Post by drogers4205 »

sweetlife wrote:I just have to say something that really makes me dislike this delusional woman Minks4all . I used to watch from time to time her channel since she offered some detailed information about specific bags ! .. a few days ago she was asked from someone who is financially struggling and who is asking from family , friends and her local church for financial support because she claims they don't have money to go out or eat or something ! .. so she says she has a fair Louis Vuitton collection of bags and small leather goods ! So she asked if she should not wear her bags throughout this financial struggle for fear of judgements! .. so this woman Minks4all advices her not to wear it because there's a lot of people who judges others and doesn't understand their love for luxury bags !! .. and she went off and off about people who judges others and can't understand them! I really wanted to be able to maybe slap her in the face and make her understand that luxury means nothing when you are in need ! And instead of telling her to deceit people by hiding her bags in the middle of the struggle, advice her to sell them to be able to provide for her family instead taking resources from other people who may not have thousand of dollars sitting in their closet and really need the help!!!.... She goes on and on talking about how others don't understand them ! Ughrrr seriously !!!!! ... I think she is totally delusional ! And out of touch with reality ! ... you can't be thinking if saving your goods and ask for help from others and potentially take that help away from other people who are really in need and had nothing to help themselves ! ... after a watched that video I lost all respect from that woman Minks4all and unsubscribed !

I can't believe she was saying what she was saying ! It's so frustrating to know that there are people who are empty in the head and have &%£%# instead of brains !!
She's so annoying. I can't believe she just did a video talking about Vans and Converse being better quality than luxury shoes. Ummm...the said can be said of handbags. You can buy a high quality leather bag that holds up the same if not better than some luxury brands. She needs to get a grip.

Return to “Minks4All”