ARose186 / Arden Rose

Personperson123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ARose186 / Arden Rose

Post by Personperson123 »

ursamajor9 wrote:sorry for the double post, but does anyone else think it's kind of weird that Will posted these on his Tumblr? These look like intimate pictures they send each other, which I get, long distance is tough. And I'm sure he got Arden's permission, but still, I just think it's weird lol.

I'm pretty sure she originally posted them and he reblogged

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxy_stars »

yeah I saw pretty offended by her snapchat. The fact that she felt so entitled and how "we youtubers NEED to make interesting click bait titles because you viewers are into that stuff now". Fuck off, Arden. How about you make interesting content for once, then you don't need those shitty click bait titles? I can't wait until most of these selfish, bratty "internet famous" youtubers fade away and then become unknowns in 5 years. :roll:

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

a bunch of youtubers don't need clickbait titles to get views :roll: joe sugg rarely ever has them and he gets 1mil+ views per video.
[tweet][/tweet]
and this tweet pissed me off. lol what??? a break is not making a video only when its to promote some brand. and all of her videos are her sitting down, talking about nothing or doing a q+a. she puts up ONE creative (i use that term loosely) video and suddenly she wants to be recognized as some amazing youtuber?
last thing, she chose to make youtube her full time "job". if she was in a real 9 to 5 job, she wouldn't be able to take a break for no reason other than she's been doing it for awhile. she also wouldn't be able to travel to be with her strange boyfriend every other week just for shits and giggles. i hate people like her that always feel like they're owed something.

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

I'm not gonna lie, she looks awesome. I would kill for her body. She is lazy and super off lately though.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

personperson123 - Oh, I see! I didn't know that :) I still think it's weird to upload those pictures lol, but maybe that's just me!
But, Ohliveuh - I totally agree, she does look great in the pics!

Alienrasta - Yea, She, her boyfriend and a bunch of other YouTubers are all on this entitled, whiny spree that is getting really old. If you don't want to do Youtube anymore because it's "soo difficult," then find a different job! But news flash- most other jobs are WAY more difficult, welcome to the real world!

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

ohliveuh wrote:I'm not gonna lie, she looks awesome. I would kill for her body. She is lazy and super off lately though.
her butt is as flat as a pancake I thought most of them were really unflattering, although I do think Arden is stunning

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Maybe things aren't going so well with Will any more? Or he is influencing her? :?

I personally would not post any pictures of myself online let alone of me in my underwear (I'm too shy and embarrassed by attention) Who knows why she really posted those pictures :roll:

Anyway her little rant is pretty pathetic considering that corny ass 1 million subscribers video she posted which all heart felt. I guess that was a load of BS.

''Don't bite the hand that feeds you'' comes to mind.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

alienrasta wrote:a bunch of youtubers don't need clickbait titles to get views :roll: joe sugg rarely ever has them and he gets 1mil+ views per video.
[tweet][/tweet]
and this tweet pissed me off. lol what??? a break is not making a video only when its to promote some brand. and all of her videos are her sitting down, talking about nothing or doing a q+a. she puts up ONE creative (i use that term loosely) video and suddenly she wants to be recognized as some amazing youtuber?
last thing, she chose to make youtube her full time "job". if she was in a real 9 to 5 job, she wouldn't be able to take a break for no reason other than she's been doing it for awhile. she also wouldn't be able to travel to be with her strange boyfriend every other week just for shits and giggles. i hate people like her that always feel like they're owed something.
Youtubers don't realize how entitled they come across when they say shit like this. If she had a normal job she couldn't just take time off whenever she felt like it. Youtube is a great job for people who are irresponsible and yes, lazy. IDK if I've ever seen one of these girls stick to their own uploading schedule.

I think youtubers are getting tired of making content on their own channels and would prefer to just do videos for channels like Awesomeness, because they don't have to edit or upload those, they just go in read from a piece of paper and they're done.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

ursamajor9 wrote:sorry for the double post, but does anyone else think it's kind of weird that Will posted these on his Tumblr? These look like intimate pictures they send each other, which I get, long distance is tough. And I'm sure he got Arden's permission, but still, I just think it's weird lol.

This is really strange. Arden has always come across as very modest. She's talked plenty of times about not even liking to wear string bikinis. So it's weird she's suddenly so comfortable posting full underwear shots on Tumblr. But you do you, girl. Her body IS very nice. I've always thought she had a great butt.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Two things about her haul:

1) The comment about crying when people said her contour was too dark.
I'm not sure whether or not it was a joke, but when someone commented about it saying they felt the same and wanted her not to cry etc she commented back and didn't admit it was a joke or that she was genuinely upset. So with that said, I think crying over people telling you your make up is too dark is ridiculous and she obviously is seriously too self centred to even consider the possibility that she looked like a clown and messed up once, and that when people try to give her direction and advice she takes it to heart and cries and has to bring it up in a video

2) "Lazy Oaf is relatively cheap" arden what??? Lazy Oaf sell things for over £125, their cheap is between £40-£60 for a t-shirt. Her viewers can't afford that kind of stuff and she should act more considerately towards that when doing hauls. It's understandable that she can afford these things and £40 to her is probably cheap, but she should definitely consider the fact that her audience are young teens and young adults who's "cheap" is £5 and "expensive" is £40-£60...

That said she looked really pretty in the video and I liked her cardigan a lot and I also liked the fact that the video wasn't a sponsor.

Quick question though: I'm about to go to bed so I'm in no mood to go through Ardens videos to rehash my memory, but was her language always this bad? Not that swearing is necessarily a super bad thing that she shouldn't do, but I just can't remember her swearing this much and I kind of don't like listening to it because it feels forced, like she's trying to be a bad girl? I apologise if she always swore and if I just didn't acknowledge it before but it's just something I don't really want to hear and it's something that puts me off watching her because she's swore a few times lately in these main channel videos

july111
Informer
Informer

Post by july111 »

(those pictures are so cute! but that nude set is ugly)
I agree, Lazy Oaf is on the expensive side, especially when considering the "type" of clothes they sell. I mean, those pieces won't age well. A year from now they won't be cute anymore

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Arden definitely has lost sight of the real world due to her ridiculous amounts of money. I hate watching her now

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

I love Ardens new content ( watched it on Vessel) she is great at acting and her relationship with Will is admirable and makes me jealous lol

her subscription box however seems kind of lame idk...I mean all those things are nice but nothing special and you can easily buy everything yourself o.o the box itself looks beautiful with the rose on the front but its so small

LisaStone
Informer
Informer

Post by LisaStone »

cheesecake134 wrote:

This is really strange. Arden has always come across as very modest. She's talked plenty of times about not even liking to wear string bikinis. So it's weird she's suddenly so comfortable posting full underwear shots on Tumblr. But you do you, girl. Her body IS very nice. I've always thought she had a great butt.
Really?! She does have a nice body, shes thin and toned, but a great butt?! I cringed a little when i saw those photos. She has NO butt! It's so flat :?

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Another Q&A? Wow Arden, so creative

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

well she filmed lots of other stuff besides that Q&A it's just all on Vessel ( and you can watch some of it w/o signing in) buuuuuuut I think its so stupid to have content on vessel and youtube..when will she upload her vlogoween vlogs onto youtube? its way to late now because halloween is already over..

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

She's not in it for the sake of YouTube, she's in it for the sake of money.

OT but can we stop body shaming her please? There's lots of comments about her butt being flat etc etc. If you don't like the pictures for the sake of her being in underwear then fair enough but saying anything nasty about her body is unnecessary.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

She's not in it for the sake of YouTube, she's in it for the sake of money.

OT but can we stop body shaming her please? There's lots of comments about her butt being flat etc etc. If you don't like the pictures for the sake of her being in underwear then fair enough but saying anything nasty about her body is unnecessary.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

xIts_JJx wrote:She's not in it for the sake of YouTube, she's in it for the sake of money.
It's also funny because when the Youtube Red or whatever was announced, she posted something along the lines of "trying to ruin the little community we've created." She barely posts on Youtube anymore and is apparently posting more on Vessel, yet she's going to defend Youtube? She's where she is because of Youtube and her Youtube fans, who she is ignoring now. dumb.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I said this on marzia's thread but I'll post it here as well. Arden has started working with Reel Style,which comes across as a fishy/shady merch company.There are a lot of youtubers who had issues with them. False products,not getting paid,their names wasn't mentioned on the products,different merch than the pictures,low quality,bad communication and no respect to the youtubers (not replying to emails when they had issues with their merch),people paying for the products and the products never got shipped etc. I'm disappointed of her.Before you start something new DO YOUR RESEARCH GIRL.

Return to “Arden Rose”