ARose186 / Arden Rose

kendallz
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ARose186 / Arden Rose

Post by kendallz »

galaxy_stars wrote:after following arden on snapchat, you'll see her immaturity shine through. same with will. after seeing that video, imo, you could tell alexa's over youtube drama/shading... at least I think.
Definitely. also, where are all of her videos lately? I know it's vidcon week, but :?

oxyyw
Debater
Debater

Post by oxyyw »

wtf was that video

mayoneggs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mayoneggs »

did you guys see this video? very surprised that Will would agree to do something like this. You'd think he'd consider it sacrificing his artistic integrity or something lol.

also her new video on her main channel was weird as fuck. like what was even the point of it????

kendallz
Informer
Informer

Post by kendallz »

mayoneggs wrote: did you guys see this video? very surprised that Will would agree to do something like this. You'd think he'd consider it sacrificing his artistic integrity or something lol.
Well, it was way better than her new main channel video. Everything is sponsored nowadays. :roll:

thinkoutloud123
Talker
Talker

Post by thinkoutloud123 »

those two girls on her new video looked so uncomfortable and just not into it. idk if it was a joke but that girl with the brown hair seriously looked beyond annoyed with arden throughout the entire video and it def did not look like acting to me. at least the blonde was trying to be nice lol

oxyyw
Debater
Debater

Post by oxyyw »

she should just give up youtube

loulouuu
Talker
Talker

Post by loulouuu »

holy crap why do they scream so much, I couldn't finish that video

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxy_stars »

yikes.... I did not know Arden had Trichotillomania (hair pulling disorder). That must be really tough. She snapchated about how her OCD is back again, and showed her non-existant eyelashes =/, so she went to Sephora to buy fake ones. That makes me sad, I did not know that.... hope she can get better :(.

luxy13
Stalker
Stalker

Re: ARose186

Post by luxy13 »

she seems to have a lot of her own personality

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

I didn't know she had trich either until today's video. I used to have it (pulled out all my eyelashes) when I was between 7-11 years old and it sucked. I still sort of have it but I leave my eyelashes alone and obsess over eyebrow plucking.

In other news, I thought she was pretty likeable in today's Sephora haul, and I usually think she's super annoying and obnoxious.

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

Yeah, she's had Trich for a long time. She first made a video about it back when she was in high school and I believe she mentioned she's had it since she was fairly young. I feel bad that it's back, she's always been very open about how hard it is on her and how self conscious she is about not only having it, but the physical repercussions and how aggravating it is to grow her eyelashes back in just to pull them out again :/ I hope she feels better.

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

Looks like she's planning to stay in London with Will for a while

kendallz
Informer
Informer

Post by kendallz »

Ah, another video with little to no effort put in. I really do miss her old stuff.

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

Wow, that bloopers video was a joke. Those weren't even bloopers, just random stupid clips.

mayoneggs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mayoneggs »

What the fuck is that vlog that she put on vessel? there was maybe like 20 seconds of actual vlogging and the rest was her usual snapchat-zooming-in-on-her-face-in-unflattering-angles-nonsense. I'm really losing hope of her ever having a semi-decent channel again.

kendallz
Informer
Informer

Post by kendallz »

mayoneggs wrote:What the fuck is that vlog that she put on vessel? there was maybe like 20 seconds of actual vlogging and the rest was her usual snapchat-zooming-in-on-her-face-in-unflattering-angles-nonsense. I'm really losing hope of her ever having a semi-decent channel again.
Is that the thing where people can pay to see videos earlier?

mayoneggs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mayoneggs »

kendallz wrote:
mayoneggs wrote:What the fuck is that vlog that she put on vessel? there was maybe like 20 seconds of actual vlogging and the rest was her usual snapchat-zooming-in-on-her-face-in-unflattering-angles-nonsense. I'm really losing hope of her ever having a semi-decent channel again.
Is that the thing where people can pay to see videos earlier?
Yes! You can get one year for free though, there's no way I would pay for that shit lol. She always puts up her videos there first. This particular one won't get uploaded on her actual youtube account until next week.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

Does that So Rad crap sponsor everything she does now? Even the "pet peeves" video she put out today was sponsored. None of that stuff even looks like anything Arden would ever wear. She's such a sellout and it's disappointing. Though she did say she wanted ideas for videos because her subscribers opinions matter to her. But I bet anything she won't follow through.

But I DID love this one comment:
Things I hate include: videos about nothing that were clearly only made to sell me something I don't want.

:rofl: Where is the lie though?

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Post by Personperson123 »

She didn't even try to like integrate the so rad promo into the video she kind of straight up just said yeah so kohls is paying me to tell you this shirt is cute so yeah here but it

kendallz
Informer
Informer

Post by kendallz »

Gotta pay that L.A. rent. :tu:

Return to “Arden Rose”