ARose186 / Arden Rose

thefryingpansexual
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ARose186 / Arden Rose

Post by thefryingpansexual »

as others have pointed out that post just screams will ;)

anonymoose123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by anonymoose123 »

Nice to know that the way I talk on the internet sounds like a so-called pretentious male xD

For the record, I know pretty much literally nothing about Will. I didn't even know that he existed until I found this forum. Again, watched one video, couldn't find ANYTHING visibly wrong with him in terms of what he was talking about or how he was talking to Arden.
I feel weird, honestly, even calling them just by their first names when I talk about them right now, because I just feel odd talking about people that I've met in passing at parties or in Will's case, someone I haven't even met at all.

Look, you guys. I'm just a 21 year old girl sticking up for someone because I'm clearly the only one on here who's sane enough to realize that you don't know her and that she's done nothing to wrong you personally and you're still attacking her. I hear a lot of gossip about a lot of people(even though I don't partake in spreading it), but I've never heard anything bad said about this girl.

If her personality changed, who cares? My personality changed a lot between the ages of 17 to 20. You don't need to dedicate your time to feeling like you've been somehow wronged by this change in personality. This is a random girl you don't know. She doesn't owe you anything. I don't know what the age demographic is here, but I'm sure many of you will look back on this post when you're my age and facepalm.

Anyway, clearly there's no arguing with you.
My advice rests. Go read a book, learn some reasoning skills, and do something better than picking on girls who haven't hurt you.

I'll leave you with a quote.
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

daisy16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daisy16 »

We can't say what we think about her because we don't personally know her, but you sat there and wrote out a lengthy post literally all about how great of a human she is and practically defended her honor because you met her for 5 seconds at a party? LMAO. Okay. Great story, Will. Try again.

coffeandcream
Informer
Informer

Post by coffeandcream »

anonymoose123 wrote:Nice to know that the way I talk on the internet sounds like a so-called pretentious male xD

For the record, I know pretty much literally nothing about Will. I didn't even know that he existed until I found this forum. Again, watched one video, couldn't find ANYTHING visibly wrong with him in terms of what he was talking about or how he was talking to Arden.
I feel weird, honestly, even calling them just by their first names when I talk about them right now, because I just feel odd talking about people that I've met in passing at parties or in Will's case, someone I haven't even met at all.

Look, you guys. I'm just a 21 year old girl sticking up for someone because I'm clearly the only one on here who's sane enough to realize that you don't know her and that she's done nothing to wrong you personally and you're still attacking her. I hear a lot of gossip about a lot of people(even though I don't partake in spreading it), but I've never heard anything bad said about this girl.

If her personality changed, who cares? My personality changed a lot between the ages of 17 to 20. You don't need to dedicate your time to feeling like you've been somehow wronged by this change in personality. This is a random girl you don't know. She doesn't owe you anything. I don't know what the age demographic is here, but I'm sure many of you will look back on this post when you're my age and facepalm.

My advice rests. Go read a book, learn some reasoning skills, and do something better than picking on girls who haven't hurt you.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Hi again, Will.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

anonymoose123 wrote:Nice to know that the way I talk on the internet sounds like a so-called pretentious male xD

-Eleanor Roosevelt
a. the view of Will is not something we're complaining about...at. all. Visibly, there's nothing wrong with him, you're right ;)
b. It's really interesting to watch someone paint themselves as a complete saint on a Trash a Guru section lol. That's so awesome that you're a perfect angel who HAS NEVER and WOULD NEVER partake in gossip. You deserve an award since you're most likely the only human to ever accomplish such a feat :gj:
c. A book? What's that? We're all just a bunch of illiterates on this forum who have no skills or other interests. None of us are successful, hold fulfilling jobs or relationships and wouldn't know how to function on a day to day basis without this forum.

Anyways, I'm hoping you can understand that is whole post is a sarcastic joke. I say this because I question your intelligence since you've apparently read this forum and have fixated on a few stupid, rude comments and can't seem to comprehend the overall disappointment in Arden we've expressed, which you have mistaken for hate.

:FU:

kendallz
Informer
Informer

Post by kendallz »

She seems out of it in her new video, again. Maybe that's just the way she acts around Will, but it didn't seem professional to me.

annalei22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by annalei22 »

hii guys, i'm a long time lurker, i've posted a few times as well but i just feel like i kinda have to say something after reading this thread.

Keep in mind i'm not saying everyone on here is like this, and I know I am not perfect in anyway. I just think some people on here need a serious reality check. I've seen someone be called out for being mean about someones weight and their reply is, "You're on a gossip website, get over it."

Just because you're on a gossip website, you get an automatic pass for anything you do or say? That's a pretty fucked up way of viewing things. It's like if I'm on some kinda anti-gay forum and I post something homophobic- it's okay though cause its an anti-gay website, right? no, it doesn't matter where you post what you post, you're still a shitty person in the end. (that was the most horrible analogy please forgive me). Basically what I'm trying to say is that being on a gossip website isn't an excuse for making fun of someones weight.

Now im NOT saying that all people on here are shitty people. I know that gossiping is wrong in its own way, but its just that gossiping- Talking about youtube drama, friend drama, relationships, etc.- is SO different from picking apart someones weight, looks, and overall appearance & just being flatout mean. As far as I'm concerned, what you post ANYWHERE is a reflection on who you are in real life. I agree that gossipers are not all jealous people that sit behind the computer & they can lead successful lives, have successful relationships and be happy. But it's the mean people who are probably going to end up alone, doing the same thing they are now after driving everyone away unless they grow&change. You cannot lead a happy life if you're constantly being so mean. Chances are if you act like that online, you act like that in real life as well, and it always catches up to you in one way or another.

Honestly Arden seems like a pretty chill person to me who doesn't really bring this sort of attention upon herself. I would maybe understand better if she was one of those youtubers constantly starting drama (maybe kalel kitten or velvetgh0st style) but shes just not. Most of you are girls, there had to have been a time in your life where you weren't comfortable with your body. Maybe you're still not.- just have some compassion. Arden is someones sister, someones daughter, and someones friend. Imagine if all of this was happening to somebody you cared about- if you had to watch people who really knew nothing about your daughter, your sister, your friend, pick apart her physical features. You know Arden probably reads these, so why make pointless comments like "Her face is round." Was that really such an intense, burning thought that you couldn't just keep it to yourself? Comments like that are so unnecessary and mean I just don't understand. I know for some of you this is your entertainment but there are other ways to have fun that are not at the expense of someone else's feelings.

sorry if i offended anyone, i honestly didnt mean to i just feel like theres some people on here who dont get it and this probably wont help them get it but i feel better at least getting it out there

loulouuu
Talker
Talker

Post by loulouuu »

ugh

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxy_stars »

annalei22 wrote:hii guys, i'm a long time lurker, i've posted a few times as well but i just feel like i kinda have to say something after reading this thread.

Keep in mind i'm not saying everyone on here is like this, and I know I am not perfect in anyway. I just think some people on here need a serious reality check. I've seen someone be called out for being mean about someones weight and their reply is, "You're on a gossip website, get over it."

Just because you're on a gossip website, you get an automatic pass for anything you do or say? That's a pretty fucked up way of viewing things. It's like if I'm on some kinda anti-gay forum and I post something homophobic- it's okay though cause its an anti-gay website, right? no, it doesn't matter where you post what you post, you're still a shitty person in the end. (that was the most horrible analogy please forgive me). Basically what I'm trying to say is that being on a gossip website isn't an excuse for making fun of someones weight.

Now im NOT saying that all people on here are shitty people. I know that gossiping is wrong in its own way, but its just that gossiping- Talking about youtube drama, friend drama, relationships, etc.- is SO different from picking apart someones weight, looks, and overall appearance & just being flatout mean. As far as I'm concerned, what you post ANYWHERE is a reflection on who you are in real life. I agree that gossipers are not all jealous people that sit behind the computer & they can lead successful lives, have successful relationships and be happy. But it's the mean people who are probably going to end up alone, doing the same thing they are now after driving everyone away unless they grow&change. You cannot lead a happy life if you're constantly being so mean. Chances are if you act like that online, you act like that in real life as well, and it always catches up to you in one way or another.

Honestly Arden seems like a pretty chill person to me who doesn't really bring this sort of attention upon herself. I would maybe understand better if she was one of those youtubers constantly starting drama (maybe kalel kitten or velvetgh0st style) but shes just not. Most of you are girls, there had to have been a time in your life where you weren't comfortable with your body. Maybe you're still not.- just have some compassion. Arden is someones sister, someones daughter, and someones friend. Imagine if all of this was happening to somebody you cared about- if you had to watch people who really knew nothing about your daughter, your sister, your friend, pick apart her physical features. You know Arden probably reads these, so why make pointless comments like "Her face is round." Was that really such an intense, burning thought that you couldn't just keep it to yourself? Comments like that are so unnecessary and mean I just don't understand. I know for some of you this is your entertainment but there are other ways to have fun that are not at the expense of someone else's feelings.

sorry if i offended anyone, i honestly didnt mean to i just feel like theres some people on here who dont get it and this probably wont help them get it but i feel better at least getting it out there
First, your first two post history seem questionable (aka the 2 posts you need to make in order to gain access to commenting on this thread). Anyways, just because someone comments that Arden has "gained weight" you seriously think that makes them some monster? Or just because someone else observes that her hair is greasy (which was obvious in her snapchat vids) or that her "face is round", that makes them evil IRL too ? It's not like we're commenting this on her YT/IG page (which has way more visibility). It does matter where it is posted, actually. If she chooses to come to the TRASH section of a GOSSIP site, she should NOT be shocked to see these comments/observations. I'm surprised Arden has not disabled her youtube comments if she is that offended about someone saying her "face is round". Seriously :rofl:? Does she live in a bubble? We come here to say random shit going through our minds as we watch youtube videos. THAT IS THE POINT OF THE TRASH SECTION ON GG. Why are you here again?

"If" Arden reads this, she should realize that with "youtube fame" (and fame in general) comes people who will voice their opinions. Whether she likes it or not, people will give their opinion - both positive and negative - about her appearance, her videos, her IG photos, twitter posts, snapchat, etc. To zero in on comments in the "TRASH A GURU" section of a GOSSIP website is, tbh, pathetic. Looks like it's Arden who needs to spend more time being productive and making quality videos instead of typical, boring ass Q&A's or asking her bf to write a mini essay scolding users of a gossip forum. & for the record, I'm a grad student who watches yt vids and come here for fun. we are not all "uneducated/unsuccessful" people who waste our whole day on here. You preach about not judging people and shit, but you're doing the same thing. Also, while we're being all preachy, anonymoose123: since when is a waning youtube career= being successful? Maybe short-term, yes, but long-term, I wonder what Arden plans on doing with her career... No movies, shows, upcoming projects (besides that short) etc like Jenn, for example? Just observations is all. Some youtubers seriously needs to get off their high horse with that "I'm so, famous/better than everyone" mentality. Outside of youtube, there's a good chance most people won't recognize you.

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

so alexa talked about she feels about arden and will :?

[video][/video]

daisy16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daisy16 »

nicoleebxo wrote:so alexa talked about she feels about arden and will :?

[video][/video]
What did she say? Sorry, my phone just takes ages to play videos.
Whatever she said though, I did always wonder how Alexa felt about the whole situation. I was always under the impression that Arden and Alexa were friends, or at least knew and liked each other enough that this whole Arden and Will thing had me shifting my eyes.

kendallz
Informer
Informer

Post by kendallz »

daisy16 wrote:
nicoleebxo wrote:so alexa talked about she feels about arden and will :?

[video][/video]
What did she say? Sorry, my phone just takes ages to play videos.
Whatever she said though, I did always wonder how Alexa felt about the whole situation. I was always under the impression that Arden and Alexa were friends, or at least knew and liked each other enough that this whole Arden and Will thing had me shifting my eyes.
She said she thinks they're perfect for each other and that they're probably going to get married. :?

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

I really liked that video and it was taken pretty well by her viewers. I wish more youtubers made videos like these.

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:I really liked that video and it was taken pretty well by her viewers. I wish more youtubers made videos like these.
so do i, except she was so general with everything. if you're going to address something, don't sugarcoat it. that causes more questions than answers.

krawummbatz
Learner
Learner

Post by krawummbatz »

gugogi16 wrote:Eww, I can't believe she let this get so far up her ass and then thought, 'hmmm, yes, everyone needs to see this'.

You can see it's not a thong in these other photos she put on twitter.

Twinsies :roll:
[tweet][/tweet]

craftyk96
Learner
Learner

Post by craftyk96 »

Sorry but does anyone else think she just looks like a penis?

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxy_stars »

craftyk96 wrote:Image

Sorry but does anyone else think she just looks like a penis?
OMG. I didn't see it until I read your comment. Now I can't un-see :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . As for Arden's attempt at looking like KimK, I need eye bleach. Ugh.

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Booboo2 »

sitting with a swimsuit shoved up the ass is not a flattering position :(

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

they all look disgusting like that

eosgirl
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by eosgirl »

Guys! First time poster, long time lurker. So I made an observation, I was recently looking at Alexa Losey's apartment tour, and she mentioned how she couldn't keep a plant alive, something about being an adult and being incapable. Anyway, Arden threw shade at her, she mentioned in her Q and A how she was an adult and could take care of a plant, as well as on Instagram

Return to “Arden Rose”