ARose186 / Arden Rose

cheergirl94
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ARose186

Post by cheergirl94 »

I haven't seen a topic about her yet, so I thought I'd start one. What do you guys think about her?

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: ARose186

Post by Diorette »

I love her :)

But her messy room annoys me, I don't think she's really that messy, to me she just does it for yt.

rantingryan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rantingryan »

That obnoxious "smile" thing she does constantly is so annoying. Image

VonPsychobetty
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by VonPsychobetty »

I think she's pretty cool, and funny, but I wonder how she can afford some of those expensive hauls she does. I know she has YouTube sponsors , but geez!

stefunny
Talker
Talker

Post by stefunny »

She's so annoying

QueenBeatle6
Talker
Talker

Post by QueenBeatle6 »

I dont like the weird voices she makes.

nala

Post by nala »

I like her but she's such a hipster. She sucks up to all the other gurus with more subs which I don't mind but I hate how she tries to seem so unique but is just following the what's cool at the time, like k-pop and her 'indie' music.

nightritual
Debater
Debater

Post by nightritual »

She annoys the hell out of me. She's frumpy as fuck but acts "hip" and "edgy" and arrogant. She finds shit people have known about for years and markets it as something that makes her unique and superior. I can't watch her without getting pissed off. She's so sheltered and acts so pretentious.

tiedyemaniac92
Learner
Learner

Post by tiedyemaniac92 »

Since when does she like insane asylums? I feel like she's trying hard to be like bunny.

propeller
Debater
Debater

Post by propeller »

Her Trich video seems like she's just trying to come up w/ something wrong with her to be quirky and different. It reminds me of one of those people that says they have OCD because they like to keep things orderly.

littlerussia94
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by littlerussia94 »

propeller wrote:Her Trich video seems like she's just trying to come up w/ something wrong with her to be quirky and different. It reminds me of one of those people that says they have OCD because they like to keep things orderly.
That's pretty harsh. I know a lot of people were curious about her condition, I'm pretty sure that's why she made the video.

littlerussia94
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by littlerussia94 »

nightritual wrote:She annoys the hell out of me. She's frumpy as fuck but acts "hip" and "edgy" and arrogant. She finds shit people have known about for years and markets it as something that makes her unique and superior. I can't watch her without getting pissed off. She's so sheltered and acts so pretentious.
All of the things you said here are so trivial, I've never picked up any of those connotations from her videos. That being said, I feel like most of the people in this thread are trying really hard to find bad things to say about her. I think Arden is one of the more likeable youtubers. She's great at providing advice and providing entertainment at the same time. A+ personality.

Babyk94
Debater
Debater

Post by Babyk94 »

propeller wrote:Her Trich video seems like she's just trying to come up w/ something wrong with her to be quirky and different. It reminds me of one of those people that says they have OCD because they like to keep things orderly.
Honestly I don't think she would lie about that....

theshadeofitall
Lurker
Lurker

Post by theshadeofitall »

Soo...I just discovered her videos and WHY does she have a non-P.O. Box mailing address listed all over the place? I hope that's not her actual address.

BecksEst
Wanderer
Wanderer

Arose186

Post by BecksEst »

just thought I'd start a topic on her. Does anyone know why her and her boyfriend broke up?

Breezybeezy
Learner
Learner

Re: Arose186

Post by Breezybeezy »

They probably broke up because he went off to college. I think he was a grade above her.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I love her, she's one of my favorite gurus.

I didn't know that they broke up, how did you guys find out?

theshadeofitall
Lurker
Lurker

Post by theshadeofitall »

Diorette wrote:I love her, she's one of my favorite gurus.

I didn't know that they broke up, how did you guys find out?
It's in the comments of some of her recent videos. In particular, the skincare one.

JustMe91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JustMe91 »

I personally think that she tries a tad too hard to be likeable. Just be yourself. I wouldn't want to be liked for being fake.

orangeredsoxfan
Stalker
Stalker

Post by orangeredsoxfan »

I personally think she's gotten more and more genuine over time, I like her personality now much better than in her older videos. I feel like she's matured, I guess. I liked her video on high school, and I feel like she wouldn't have been able to approach an advice video like that, say, a year or two ago.
And I don't think she "tries too hard" to be likable, she just seems like someone who enjoys being around people and consequently is good at getting people to like her. That's not necessarily fake; to me she just seems like a likable person...

Return to “Arden Rose”