ARose186 / Arden Rose Part 2

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: ARose186 / Arden Rose Part 2

Post by Tenebre »

I noticed that too! Her and Will are on another vacation *sooooo relatable guys!* Meanwhile most people have gone back to work/school and are getting back into the swing of things after Christmas and New years. She could have made a pretentious arty cringe vlog (maybe she has but hasn't uploaded it yet?) that her followers would of eaten up? She seems to miss these opportunities to actually make different creative content but misses the mark every time! And returns with some boring and lazy sponsored video! I really don't think she has the creativity or imagination she thinks she has or has been lead to believe she has!
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by xIts_JJx »

Well of course, just because she can paint and has had help with all of her best videos, does not make her creative.

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

Post by youre_dumb_sorry_not »

Lamour88 wrote: I also don't want to hear any hysterical criticism of YTers until she denounces her friend PewdiePie or whatever his dumbass name is for using the N word and being repeatedly racist and anti-Semitic online. Not only did she not say anything about it, she outright defended him! She has selective outrage based on who Will tells her to be mad at.
Woah now, let's not assume she's even relevant enough to be friends or even acquaintances with someone like Pewdiepie. I'm almost 100% sure she doesn't even know him. Same for Will.

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

Also, her IG post of her in the stupid school-girl clothes reading some huge book is the absolute EPITOME of what she tries to be. Slutty, childish, but like TOTALLY hip and smart and can READ!!! Give me a break :roll: what an absolute moron.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

youre_dumb_sorry_not wrote:Also, her IG post of her in the stupid school-girl clothes reading some huge book is the absolute EPITOME of what she tries to be. Slutty, childish, but like TOTALLY hip and smart and can READ!!! Give me a break :roll: what an absolute moron.

While not a fan out the outfit choice, the interview she’s promoting in the post actually had some very good points in my opinion. She does whine a bit about how youtube’s Changed which is both true but also due to her lack of effort, and point out the “dangers” and invasivness of social media have on a person. The interview ended on a very weird and random point though. Almost feels...incomplete lol

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

youre_dumb_sorry_not wrote:
Lamour88 wrote: I also don't want to hear any hysterical criticism of YTers until she denounces her friend PewdiePie or whatever his dumbass name is for using the N word and being repeatedly racist and anti-Semitic online. Not only did she not say anything about it, she outright defended him! She has selective outrage based on who Will tells her to be mad at.
Woah now, let's not assume she's even relevant enough to be friends or even acquaintances with someone like Pewdiepie. I'm almost 100% sure she doesn't even know him. Same for Will.

I'm pretty sure she's good friends with Marzia (or show friends for social media anyway), so I'd also assume she's friendly-ish with Felix

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

xIts_JJx wrote:
youre_dumb_sorry_not wrote:

I'm pretty sure she's good friends with Marzia (or show friends for social media anyway), so I'd also assume she's friendly-ish with Felix
I’d lean more towards show-friends. Let’s remember this is someone who we can tell does not seem to mesh well with anyone since will came in the picture.

Alright guys, I did an experiment on my finsta and posted a comment on the picture others were complaining about. I put “Wow, way to delete comments criticising you.” And much to my expectations, the comment was deleted and the account blocked. This chick has over a million subscribers and CANNOT handle the heat, even a tiny bit. This is a huge reason why she’s not getting any bigger or making much money- she cannot listen to criticism and has to surround herself in an echo chamber of yes-girls to fulfill the lifelong desire of having her a bunch of groupies. She seems to lack complete self-awareness and that’s a really horrific trait to have. People are accurately calling her out on her BS and she has to resort to blocking them because she can’t handle the truth. Pathetic.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Why delete and block though? When people are offering you criticisms, words for you to take on board and grow from, it's so advantageous. You can use it to grow your channel, grow your "brand", because people are telling you what you're doing wrong. Arden on the other hand, wants everyone to call her goals, wants people to aspire to be like her and won't accept or take on board criticism? Why? I just don't get that at all. It's super petty going out of your way to block people and remove their comments too... She has majority positive comments on instagram, is she afraid of a domino effect where more people will call her out because she KNOWS she's shitty, or?

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Yeah why delete the constructive critism ffs? She comes off as so spoiled and like she's always got her own way :roll:

And speaking of marzia, do you guys think that's who Arden is straight up copying with all the Lolita bullshit? I don't follow marzia, but I have seen her style and I think she's pulls it off beautifully tbh. I don't see her sexualizing her childish wardrobe or looking down right sleazy like Arden.

I actually looked back at part 1 of this thread and it looks like Arden has a track record of trying be something/someone she is not. She has been a "hot hipster gamer girl" at one point :roll: was emulating graveyard girls personality at some point and then doing Lana del Rey look books because she thought she looked like her and lana was super main stream at the time! :roll:

She has always been fake in my opinion but was good at fooling people. I think her true self is coming out now and people are seeing through her facade (she can't hide it behind tacky children's clothes) I think Will has definitely brought out the worst in her. She is more arrogant than ever!
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

sunspirit1848
Talker
Talker

Post by sunspirit1848 »

Tenebre wrote:She has always been fake in my opinion but was good at fooling people. I think her true self is coming out now and people are seeing through her facade (she can't hide it behind tacky children's clothes) I think Will has definitely brought out the worst in her. She is more arrogant than ever!
I agree! Arden has always half assed her content, and acted as though she deserves millions of subscribers without actually putting in the work. Even back when I really liked her, I would get so annoyed that she always said “I’ll leave the links in the description bar!” and then NEVER. DID. Ever.

(unless it was an affiliate link, of course)

Or when people would request videos, basic stuff like a morning routine or whatever, she would do it months later... and the video would be full of passive aggressive comments like “here it is, now y’all can stop yapping about it”. Like????? How rude????

She’s always been so entitled, but I think having friends and a boyfriend outside of YouTube kept her content relatively interesting and kept her more grounded (even though she already came from a pretty privileged background). The move to LA and then dating Will has just swallowed her up in this life that’s completely removed from reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Your so right! She is removed from reality!

I checked out her morning routine or get ready with me or some bullshit video from about 3 weeks ago and the first thing out of her mouth is "I FEEL LIKE SHIT" in a really aggressive tone! WTF?

She then proceeds to slap make up on her miserable pouting face like she would rather be doing anything else! It's like making a lame under 10 minute make up video is such an inconvenience to her? :roll: and her viewers should just be grateful that she is gracing them with her presence? :roll:

Does she not realise there are people that work full time and have bad days or sick days but still try their absolute best? She is so immature for behaving like this. How the majority of her followers dont get sick of this entitled attitude is beyond me. She is just so unnapreciative.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

The majority of her followers are between 14-17. Too young to catch on, which is convenient to Arden. She's got the "aesthetic" that's trendy right now too, so people lap it up. She keeps her following solely based on the fact she's got quite a pretty face and wears what is a hot topic at the moment.

Her videos aren't aesthetically pleasing, but, she colour grades them well which gives you the impression that they've had some work put in and they've got an "aesthetic", but I can almost guarantee you it was Will who showed her how to colour grade because it's only something she started to do after they got together.

Her lookbooks are pretty lazy, she gets Will to do most of the work, her best one, that snapshot one, was all Will, her morning and evening routines are either trying too hard to be sexy or trying so little and being a blatant ad. There's never an in-between.

She'd do far better on YouTube if she sat down one morning, jotted a bunch of ideas in a notebook or in her phone and then got to work, and took her time with them, to make it content worth waiting for. I follow YouTubers who are hobbyists but they can go a month or two without uploading and come back with a video that clearly took them a long time to film and edit, and clearly took a lot of hard work, making the wait worth it. Ardens videos never feel like they're worth the wait. I think she's pretty boring.

puckerjugs
Informer
Informer

Post by puckerjugs »

xIts_JJx wrote:She'd do far better on YouTube if she sat down one morning, jotted a bunch of ideas in a notebook or in her phone and then got to work, and took her time with them, to make it content worth waiting for.
People give her ideas in the comments all the time! And she has the audacity to complain "she doesn't know what to do on youtube anymore"? Either stop being lazy (because the majority of the work is already being done for you - ideas from viewers, editing / filming from Will) or get the fuck off Youtube. XD

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

That's true, I just think she's lazy then. A hypocrite.

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

She’s trying to make the puffy fringe from the 80: a thing again. Girl has lost her damn mind because, no matter how hip she thinks she is, it will always look like shit.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

I don't like 99% of her looks at all lately. She used to pull off the "hipster" thing but now it just looks so desperate to me

CoffeeAndGrapefruit
Learner
Learner

Post by CoffeeAndGrapefruit »

Her last video was 3 weeks ago. She said she was posting a video "today or tomorrow" on her Instagram Story... like four or five days ago? I tend to really like her videos more often than not, but her work ethic is an absolute joke.

puckerjugs
Informer
Informer

Post by puckerjugs »

CoffeeAndGrapefruit wrote:Her last video was 3 weeks ago. She said she was posting a video "today or tomorrow" on her Instagram Story... like four or five days ago? I tend to really like her videos more often than not, but her work ethic is an absolute joke.
I saw that, forgot about it until you mentioned it but I was actually expecting her to upload tbh.
Not surprised she's flaked on her viewers again. She's becoming more like Will everyday.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

CoffeeAndGrapefruit wrote:Her last video was 3 weeks ago. She said she was posting a video "today or tomorrow" on her Instagram Story... like four or five days ago? I tend to really like her videos more often than not, but her work ethic is an absolute joke.
I've been thinking that too, and then she posted a story today of her just lying around on the couch like it was still funny. She lives life in a state of perma-vacation and IMO it's partly because of their back-and-forth LDR. Once she gets settled in London or whatever she just lazes around, adjusts to jet-lag, and acts like she's 'visiting' and therefore off work, but before you know it weeks/months have passed with her essentially doing nothing, (I don't even think they do much in London, just lie around the house and hang out with their roommates) and she's off again back to L.A. where she just waits around for Will to visit again. Sometimes they throw in an actual holiday and that just stretches out her 'off work' mindset.

She said before that she enjoyed filming her show because she actually had a purpose and a structure to her day, and without it she felt kind of depressed. But she can still give herself that structure if she wanted to... set yourself a schedule, get up, go out, and do some work every day. If you're uninspired, then get up and do something different. Take a meeting, go to an industry event, go to a damn museum or gallery in London!

There's only so long she can give this excuse about her having done YouTube since she was young and how she's been working at it for so long and deserves a break, etc. Most people her age have finished school and gone on to years of university and then straight into a career with no breaks. She's clearly decided to stick with the job for whatever reason, so do it! Stop whining about everything, either leave YouTube or treat it like the job you claim it is.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I didn't really understand the part in her interview with coveteur where it stated ''YOUTUBER TURNED ACTRESS'' Bitch where? :?

She has been in like one or two small web series and then that one show? Does she ever mention taking acting classes to improve or even being interested in theatre? Does she ever mention that she attends auditions? The last time I remember her mentioning an audition was ages ago when she was bragging about auditioning for a role as a stripper? :roll: (I remember it was briefly discussed on here, I can't remember how far back though)

The point is, if her dream is to be an ''actress'' why doesn't she put all her time into that now? It just seems like she is lazy with her acting job as well as youtube now? She needs to either pick one or the other? (Or try out a job entirely different?) She knows damn well she can't live without the attention she gets from her youtube followers so she will probably never fully quit. But keep stringing her remaining subscribers along for as long as possible :roll:

I also feel that there is no way in hell she could cope with the constant rejection which goes along with being an actor/actress! We know Arden cannot handle any criticism ffs! Even the best actors are rejected constantly and struggle to make ends meet with smaller acting jobs. Even actors that make it really big have bad patches in their careers!

Return to “Arden Rose”